• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser4726

Je bent verbannen om de volgende reden: Rules violations. Je verbanning zal opgeheven worden op 4. jan 2018.
And to top it all off, you are also posting in Dutch on an English forum :eek:

DeletedUser4629

How is the world going?What are the tribes that will make it to the end game?

DeletedUser4728

the stat's from VOC stays good.
average ranking a player (oda and taking villages) is the best :
oda F = 20 082 083 and 1200 villages V 184 players
oda voc = 9184307 and 500 villages V 47 players

yest analyzing

DeletedUser4690

the stat's from VOC stays good.
average ranking a player (oda and taking villages) is the best :
oda F = 20 082 083 and 1200 villages V 184 players
oda voc = 9184307 and 500 villages V 47 players

yest analyzing[/QU Maybe i should make my own tribe and stay alone. Belive i would be the best tribe. Your a bigger noob then i belived if you look at oda this way

DeletedUser4728

the top players from F/spe, cba, tkc, sin,SA , ... has very good stats to .
voc has the most points / members to ;D

DeletedUser4782

Double?
You mean more than triple
F - 398 vp
VOC - 130vp
Yeah well it seems there is nothing to do against Frankensteins supremacy..

DeletedUser1914

If im completely honest with everyone tw2 devs FUCKED the game by making the win based on how many villages you hold in a province.As it introduces a gain more members and get free victory points then ally with every major tribe.fight one or two and then merge the top players from your allies into your tribe and you have a world won with hardly any fighting because the entire win system is based of how many villages you own and with more members you get more villages....

-f- have 182 members. rounded off to 180 they have 4.5 times the players of tkc and spe. village wise they have 1241 villages. rounded to 40 then divided between 40 members each(lets say they all have the same amount.) if they had the player amount of above mentioned tribes theyd have 564 villages with 40 members on average.Now lets not count the fact their village distribution is highly uneven compared to other tribes .....and you can see why it is very likely -f- will win no matter how many people they war purely because members and nobeling barbarians to get villages in other provinces triumps over having actual skill and warring tribes to win a world.
everyone give inno games a big big fucking clap.

DeletedUser3601

I kinda agree with your synopsis, but disagree with your conclusion that it has 'FUCKED' tribal wars. This is a game. The rules are the rules. It is your role as the player to 'game' those rules. If winning a world was as easy as all of that, why wouldn't everyone do it? And then when everyone is doing it, the meta-game evolves. It's the same in every game, no?
I have only 14 players, and just from the willingness to attack and defend for each other, we are placed far higher than 14 players really should be. I'm not a big fan of the VP system, but it still feels like TW at it's core. Moving province to province with a team seems to be what the VP system promotes, not that the meta game cannot or will not change that.

DeletedUser1914

I kinda agree with your synopsis, but disagree with your conclusion that it has 'FUCKED' tribal wars. This is a game. The rules are the rules. It is your role as the player to 'game' those rules. If winning a world was as easy as all of that, why wouldn't everyone do it? And then when everyone is doing it, the meta-game evolves. It's the same in every game, no?
I have only 14 players, and just from the willingness to attack and defend for each other, we are placed far higher than 14 players really should be. I'm not a big fan of the VP system, but it still feels like TW at it's core. Moving province to province with a team seems to be what the VP system promotes, not that the meta game cannot or will not change that.
thats what tkc are doing atm but we still wont win because for every province we move and take they just get more barbarians or members or both.making it pointless.Sure there might come a time they have to fight us but at that stage theyll have too many troops because of the amount of members they would have compared to other tribes.

DeletedUser3439

We lost our end game capability when our members decided to leave and join -F-. At this point we are just trying to box them for VOC and SpE.

DeletedUser3942

doesn't matter if we play VP or old system. You still have to win the map either way. Too many spread out church vills and you are asking for trouble.
Vill swap VP boost tactic will be an end game thing i think. Try it too soon and you make yourself weak.

DeletedUser4689

I would like to jump in here being someone with experience in dealing with these things. I am a member of the soon to be winning tribe of the first VP world, so I would consider myself somewhat of an expert opinion here on the way these worlds work. Right now you are still in the rankings are meaningless stage. Anyone within the top 10 tribes has a shot at winning right now. I will go look at the state of the world in a little bit as I do believe my Observer Ward on 32 has barbed again however VP's are entirely meaningless when all your troops are dead and the nobles are coming for your villages. So my best advice to all tribes is as follows, ignore VP's entirely. These worlds are no different from any other worlds and the ones who thought otherwise on 31... well let's just say they didn't fly so good. We will see what comes with this world I am still extremely interested to see how this world plays out. Will the Dutch take the win? Or will one of the EN cores? However if I was not a poor college student I would be more than willing to bet money on this statement. Whatever tribe is rank 1 right now will not win the world. Prove me wrong friends.

DeletedUser4714

Well... I played the beta ( the world that tested the vp system ) sooooo does that make me a vp connoisseur ?