• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser4714

Hops are the flowers (also called seed cones or strobiles) of the hop plant Humulus lupulus.[1] They are used primarily as a flavoring and stability agent in beer, to which they impart bitter, zesty, or citric flavours;[2] though they are also used for various purposes in other beverages and herbal medicine. The hop plant is a vigorous, climbing, herbaceous perennial, usually trained to grow up strings in a field called a hopfield, hop garden (nomenclature in the South of England), or hop yard (in the West Country and U.S.) when grown commercially. Many different varieties of hops are grown by farmers around the world, with different types being used for particular styles of beer. I like beer.

DeletedUser1914

Looks like spam to me :p
their insulting each other using plants lmao.

on a side note -F- have added one more enemy to their red list. TKC has joined the fray against them due to their diplomats stupidity. aparently its our fault for breaking a nap when it clearly says nobeling into a shared province without permission is breaking the nap.And yet they ignore that in favour of pointing out we attacked them when they broke it first.how typical.

guesswho23 has written:Sorry Pushed wrong button. Im not realy sure what i should do about a player like
character_b470dfb9fa.png
he attacks a nap player. I agree that the situation in front but attacking a nap player is realy a no, no, no. So question is what i should do about it, im not letting it pass. It seems like you have become a bit starflashed because he have the amazing amount of 12 villas(it is big in your tribe) So question is should i let it pass or should i do something about it. And you can be sure that if it wasnt for christhmas coming i would have declared on you several days ago. So question is actually just if we can keep the nap until christhmas is over. Until 27/12 or something. I belive some players would like a peaceful christhmas even if i give a shit about it. Im laughing when you try to tell me whats going to come. Look at your tribe you have 3-4 players with a mediocre amount of villas. You tell me you are a group of Elite players what a joke, its a discrase to the description of elite. In best case scenario you are mediocre as i have told you. My only problem is that you hugged together with more or less everything that can breathe. But this is probably what you need to do when you are mediocre and try to claim to be elite with a small tribe. So my advice is to keep hugging and hide behiind other tribes. Just so you know, i play this world casual but im tempted to start playing for real and bring in my premade(dont like backstabbers). I was actually planning to play with this at 34 but i belive they would be more then happy to join at this world when they are told they get the oppurtunity to rim you one more time. And you can be sure this premade is nothing you have seen in tw2 before, i added a few members from other worlds/servers. So it is realy your choice what to do. Keep a nap until 27/12 change your allies or just get rekt one more time. Or we can start the war in 24 hours. I do not accept this kind of bullshshit, and especally not from a tribe that have your history of being rekt.

Guesswho23

Mast3rOfNone has written:The cutie try’s to twist my words . I said we are being pressured by voc to join their war. Argueing with you is pointless as you yourself have admitted that you only care about what you want. You are totally ignoring the fact that your tribe broke the nap by nobeling into my members province I will wait untill your more civilised and intelligent leaders respond.as clearly you think yourself a god

Mast3rOfNone has written:To give Vik an update on what happened according to the timeline presented to me

tribe_490239e55d.png
character_b470dfb9fa.png
took a village in
character_b470dfb9fa.png
province.He then attacked in retaliation meanwhile your member was attacked by voc and restarted.Your councilman
character_b470dfb9fa.png
is now trying to get us to do 2 things.

drop the alliance with voc or go to war with yourself.

meanwhile he also insults us while i have been kind enough.

the fact is your tribe broke the nap and our member retaliated and yet your council members is demanding retrubution from my tribe for an act his own tribe started.

I will let vik decide.I have always found dealing with him more easy than the rest of your tribes council over the years. but know this.Either way our member isn't being booted or forced to pay resources etc etc.It is your tribe that broke the NaP first not ours.Remember that for what will other tribes say when -f- can not keep their members and thus their word under control.It would definitely make others less likely to trust you afterall.

ArsonMax has written:Enough. We have spent more time on this silly dispute between 2 players than necessary. I am sorry we could not work it out. It was my sincere wish to do so. But I will not kick my player over this dispute if he does not deserve it. Even if you take all of the facts as presented by -F- to be true, R3PO was just as much to blame for the situation as JB. If you take all of the facts as presented by TKC as true, R3PO is to blame for most of it.

I have consulted with twisted (and with Rheagar). I am now officially giving -F- notice that our NAP will terminate in 24 hours from this message (at 12:35:00 AM 20.12.17). This time tomorrow, our tribes will have no official diplomatic relationship.

I wish you all (even guess) the best of luck in the game. I continue to have respect for many of your players, including those in this chat. And happy holidays to all those who are celebrating this holiday season.

as in previous worlds -f-/NAN/OWN/ROK have once more been proven unable to keep their word and control their members. one would expect it by now.

DeletedUser4714

First of all: hydrochloric acid is NOT a plant, do some research please ( you should really know that acid is not a plant ) Hop on the other hand is a plant, but I was not insulting anyone with that, all I made clear is that I like beer ...
2: You come in here with a lot of text, no, I'm not going to read it all because it's probably a lot of bs. But you must have spend some time to write this all down, so you must be really upset because of it. If you want to talk about it and let all those emotions out please do so, I won't listen but maybe someone in here would.
3. Is Rhaegar2 your ingame name ??? Because if it is, then why are you tribeless and why do you only have 1 village with 50 points ? I could be wrong on this one but I would expect more from you, especially if you come barging in here screaming that we "betrayed" you ??
4. What were you thinking when you made that post ? I really want to know, what do you hope to achieve with this ? Show the world how "evil" you think we are, or moan and cry a bit hoping that other players would help you out ?
5. I 100% trust in Guesswho23 and Vik because I know what they are capable of. You don't really seem to realize that.
6. member
character_b470dfb9fa.png
took a village in
character_b470dfb9fa.png
province... Oooh thank god I know who you are talking about, phew I got a bit scared that you would not include decent links and names ! But hey, at least now I know that that dude with the blue shirt has done something you don't like.
7. Perhaps you have forgotten that we have 21 x more villages than you ... ... ...
8. "as in previous worlds -f-/NAN/OWN/ROK have once more been proven unable to keep their word and control their members. one would expect it by now."
Ow Boy hahahaha this is the bestone out there, hihi I'm laughing my ass off :D
Perhaps you've forgotten that we won the previous world with ROK, You didn't got pretty far on that world eh.
9. I'm going to drop this because your ignorance is giving me a headache
10. If you feel the need to reply, pls tell me what gave you the idea of sharing this on the forum.
11. Enjoy Christmas

Much love
- Ven

DeletedUser4714

No hard feeling by the way, just sharing my thoughts on this situation <3

DeletedUser1914

First of all: hydrochloric acid is NOT a plant, do some research please ( you should really know that acid is not a plant ) Hop on the other hand is a plant, but I was not insulting anyone with that, all I made clear is that I like beer ...
2: You come in here with a lot of text, no, I'm not going to read it all because it's probably a lot of bs. But you must have spend some time to write this all down, so you must be really upset because of it. If you want to talk about it and let all those emotions out please do so, I won't listen but maybe someone in here would.
3. Is Rhaegar2 your ingame name ??? Because if it is, then why are you tribeless and why do you only have 1 village with 50 points ? I could be wrong on this one but I would expect more from you, especially if you come barging in here screaming that we "betrayed" you ??
4. What were you thinking when you made that post ? I really want to know, what do you hope to achieve with this ? Show the world how "evil" you think we are, or moan and cry a bit hoping that other players would help you out ?
5. I 100% trust in Guesswho23 and Vik because I know what they are capable of. You don't really seem to realize that.
6. member
character_b470dfb9fa.png
took a village in
character_b470dfb9fa.png
province... Oooh thank god I know who you are talking about, phew I got a bit scared that you would not include decent links and names ! But hey, at least now I know that that dude with the blue shirt has done something you don't like.
7. Perhaps you have forgotten that we have 21 x more villages than you ... ... ...
8. "as in previous worlds -f-/NAN/OWN/ROK have once more been proven unable to keep their word and control their members. one would expect it by now."
Ow Boy hahahaha this is the bestone out there, hihi I'm laughing my ass off :D
Perhaps you've forgotten that we won the previous world with ROK, You didn't got pretty far on that world eh.
9. I'm going to drop this because your ignorance is giving me a headache
10. If you feel the need to reply, pls tell me what gave you the idea of sharing this on the forum.
11. Enjoy Christmas

Much love
- Ven
1. rhaegar2 is the name i usually go by
2. considering we were top 3 on en18 id say we did ok.but then real life stepped in bitch slapped me and made me quit to come back to a world where allies had joined the enemy.
3. 21x village and over 4x the players....
4. text was directly copied from the ingame message.
5. having held co-op of council members during the reign of vik i know exactly what they are like.i respect them but not the one called guess who.
6. for those bothered to read it just serves a reminder they cant keep their word regarding diplomacy.such things do tend to make people less willing to help you.

DeletedUser4714

"member
character_b470dfb9fa.png
took a village in
character_b470dfb9fa.png
province" Is this R3PO you are talking about, because I don't really know who you are talking about ..

DeletedUser4714

lol he sure knows how to create some drama, looks like he restarted

DeletedUser1901

If you really believe that you are in control of people in a game they play that say enough i think.
as in previous worlds -f-/NAN/OWN/ROK have once more been proven unable to keep their word and control their members. one would expect it by now.

DeletedUser4690

1. rhaegar2 is the name i usually go by
2. considering we were top 3 on en18 id say we did ok.but then real life stepped in bitch slapped me and made me quit to come back to a world where allies had joined the enemy.
3. 21x village and over 4x the players....
4. text was directly copied from the ingame message.
5. having held co-op of council members during the reign of vik i know exactly what they are like.i respect them but not the one called guess who.
6. for those bothered to read it just serves a reminder they cant keep their word regarding diplomacy.such things do tend to make people less willing to help you.
I dont respect you either. It seems like you have 2 accounts at this world. Rheagar2 account and mast3rofnone account. You dont play 2 accounts at the moment but you have created 2 accounts in the world to take advantage of it. It can be because of a bad lokation or just that you didnt want anybody to figure out who you are. So Multiplaying is a violation of rules even if its just a little bit You have benefitted on it even if its just a little bit.
When you so talk about us not keeping our word i can just say that i break a nap when i discover a tribe backstabbing it. You would have been given this villa back if it wasnt a few issues into this. 1. This was a shared province, player from your tribe and our tribe. 2. Your member in this province is a refugee recruited from our tribe(He couldnt hanlde VOC attacks/threatening) so this was in fact 100% -F- Province before you recruited a refugee. 3. Your player attacked without trying to solve this situation diplomaticly. 4. your member threatening our member about bringing in VOC in attacks against our member. 5. Your member or your tribe(not sure) Ask VOC to attack and they do it. Result when VOCis attacking is that our member restart.
So the result of this is as simple as im not intrested at all to keep a nap with a tribe that activly use one of our enemies to backstabb us.
upload_2017-12-19_14-8-0.png

DeletedUser4690

on a side note -F- have added one more enemy to their red list. TKC has joined the fray against them due to their diplomats stupidity. aparently its our fault for breaking a nap when it clearly says nobeling into a shared province without permission is breaking the nap.And yet they ignore that in favour of pointing out we attacked them when they broke it first.how typical.

guesswho23 has written:Sorry Pushed wrong button. Im not realy sure what i should do about a player like
character_b470dfb9fa.png
he attacks a nap player. I agree that the situation in front but attacking a nap player is realy a no, no, no. So question is what i should do about it, im not letting it pass. It seems like you have become a bit starflashed because he have the amazing amount of 12 villas(it is big in your tribe) So question is should i let it pass or should i do something about it. And you can be sure that if it wasnt for christhmas coming i would have declared on you several days ago. So question is actually just if we can keep the nap until christhmas is over. Until 27/12 or something. I belive some players would like a peaceful christhmas even if i give a shit about it. Im laughing when you try to tell me whats going to come. Look at your tribe you have 3-4 players with a mediocre amount of villas. You tell me you are a group of Elite players what a joke, its a discrase to the description of elite. In best case scenario you are mediocre as i have told you. My only problem is that you hugged together with more or less everything that can breathe. But this is probably what you need to do when you are mediocre and try to claim to be elite with a small tribe. So my advice is to keep hugging and hide behiind other tribes. Just so you know, i play this world casual but im tempted to start playing for real and bring in my premade(dont like backstabbers). I was actually planning to play with this at 34 but i belive they would be more then happy to join at this world when they are told they get the oppurtunity to rim you one more time. And you can be sure this premade is nothing you have seen in tw2 before, i added a few members from other worlds/servers. So it is realy your choice what to do. Keep a nap until 27/12 change your allies or just get rekt one more time. Or we can start the war in 24 hours. I do not accept this kind of bullshshit, and especally not from a tribe that have your history of being rekt.

Guesswho23

Mast3rOfNone has written:The cutie try’s to twist my words . I said we are being pressured by voc to join their war. Argueing with you is pointless as you yourself have admitted that you only care about what you want. You are totally ignoring the fact that your tribe broke the nap by nobeling into my members province I will wait untill your more civilised and intelligent leaders respond.as clearly you think yourself a god

Mast3rOfNone has written:To give Vik an update on what happened according to the timeline presented to me

tribe_490239e55d.png
character_b470dfb9fa.png
took a village in
character_b470dfb9fa.png
province.He then attacked in retaliation meanwhile your member was attacked by voc and restarted.Your councilman
character_b470dfb9fa.png
is now trying to get us to do 2 things.

drop the alliance with voc or go to war with yourself.

meanwhile he also insults us while i have been kind enough.

the fact is your tribe broke the nap and our member retaliated and yet your council members is demanding retrubution from my tribe for an act his own tribe started.

I will let vik decide.I have always found dealing with him more easy than the rest of your tribes council over the years. but know this.Either way our member isn't being booted or forced to pay resources etc etc.It is your tribe that broke the NaP first not ours.Remember that for what will other tribes say when -f- can not keep their members and thus their word under control.It would definitely make others less likely to trust you afterall.

ArsonMax has written:Enough. We have spent more time on this silly dispute between 2 players than necessary. I am sorry we could not work it out. It was my sincere wish to do so. But I will not kick my player over this dispute if he does not deserve it. Even if you take all of the facts as presented by -F- to be true, R3PO was just as much to blame for the situation as JB. If you take all of the facts as presented by TKC as true, R3PO is to blame for most of it.

I have consulted with twisted (and with Rheagar). I am now officially giving -F- notice that our NAP will terminate in 24 hours from this message (at 12:35:00 AM 20.12.17). This time tomorrow, our tribes will have no official diplomatic relationship.

I wish you all (even guess) the best of luck in the game. I continue to have respect for many of your players, including those in this chat. And happy holidays to all those who are celebrating this holiday season.

Do you use a scissor when you cut messages so it fit you? It seems like all stuff not fitting into your mind is removed

DeletedUser1581

There's nothing I enjoy more than reading through walls of text :rolleyes:

DeletedUser4722

In the end it's all fine because -F- lost villages and they have another enemy. What else do you want? :)

DeletedUser4722

Oh and by the way, accusing someone of rule breaking; I'd love to go through -F-'s member list and see how many player are inactive but held up through co-op. Pretty sure that's breaking rules too.

DeletedUser4714

Oh and by the way, accusing someone of rule breaking; I'd love to go through -F-'s member list and see how many player are inactive but held up through co-op. Pretty sure that's breaking rules too.
You guys are really good at accusing us about everything but when it comes down to showing some hard evidence to back it up. You are all silent.

DeletedUser1914

Yes the other account have not turned barb so it looks like he is doing it
are you a fool or just stupid?
to all who read this my rhaegar2 account stands at 51 points.AND HAS FOR WEEKS. the moderators are aware of the fact that it is on this world aswell as this account.In 30 days of not logging in it will be deleted.if need be you can get coolnite involved as he himself answered my support ticket.

In regards to the signing of messages as rhaegar2/caelum2
they are both accounts that i played on separate worlds at different times. as such it is not a violation of the rules.before you go accusing someone ensure you have the fucken proof to back it up.

and how can we backstab a tribe we did not have an alliance with.A nap is made between doesn't mean we cant use other methods to harm you.Our allies were and still are at war with you.It is hardly backstabbing to give an ally a target.. eventually the result would have been the same.The only reason you are complaining is because it was a refugee. A situation easily solved if you had provided reports to the leadership pointing out he was a refuuge.Such is how it has always ALWAYS been done in the past.if you are too stupid or lacking in that knowledge then why shouldnt we benefit from it.