• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser4714

just saying, VOC wasn't all sunshine and glory back in the day, did not meant to offend anyone
And yeah, I know Belgium was even worse

DeletedUser4725

VOC was not holy, but no one was.
What about Germany? o_O You should not go back that far..

DeletedUser4714

yeah I'm sorry, I'm just having a bad day. Just got back from a funeral so I'm not happy venutius at the moment

DeletedUser4725

Keep your head up. We may be enemies in the game, but outside the game .. Strength!
“The dance between darkness and light will always remain— the stars and the moon will always need the darkness to be seen."

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4720

We can all have big mouths and brag about how good we are and how bad others can be, but in the end we're all just humans looking for an "escape" of the outside world and try to relax and have fun with this game. No need for drama, argues and shouting to each other... Tough moments like the one that @Venutius is now experiencing, makes time stand still and makes you look at the world in a whole other perspective.

Why would you make the game you're playing for fun a game full of drama and argues? Isn't there already enough drama in the world? Let the game speak for itself instead of shouting and name calling each other. Keep your anger and frustrations for the real world, cause in the game nobody is set up with your drama...

Lots of strength @Venutius ! <3

DeletedUser4725

tribalhugs.jpg

DeletedUser4723

just saying, VOC wasn't all sunshine and glory back in the day, did not meant to offend anyone
And yeah, I know Belgium was even worse
The VOC is beautiful and we can be proud of this in the Netherlands. Beautiful times full of glory