• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser4726

My mesurement is in inches and yours in cm i think
Are you looking for a date or so ....:p

I was implying that it was to small to be measured, but that joke clearly went over your head. And no thank you.

DeletedUser4735

I was implying that it was to small to be measured, but that joke clearly went over your head. And no thank you.
Instead dating a Gentleman, your looking for a deadbeat :rolleyes:
I'm suprised VOC got any sense of humor ;)

DeletedUser4711

Thanks Ma Lady a Merry Christmassss to you (and ofcourse everyone else too) ! :D

DeletedUser4714

2eb281b5c3622002a65912d1c7d0594c_drunk-christmas-cliparts-cliparts-zone-drunk-santa-clipart_736-552.jpeg

DeletedUser3439

I meant to send a tribe wide to -F- yesterday to wish them Merry Christmas but mobile wouldn't let me :(

DeletedUser1914

I meant to send a tribe wide to -F- yesterday to wish them Merry Christmas but mobile wouldn't let me :(
yeah they disabled inter tribe mass mails because of a few complaints.which in all annoyance makes joint chats between allies hella more difficult.

Ok so first you all get a map
map_www_en32_1d15c03bb263eba10ef6045b5867d567_15145620150180.png

Such colorful colors indeed.
Now in protest to the whole victory points shit going on ill do my own ranking based off the way i think it should go.

#1 -F- - rank one.Has 182 members and 1116 villages.Despite my dislike towards their 3-4 members of leadership the majority of the rest of their players that arent mass recruits are decent. they will remain the winners unless other tribes get the poo together.

#2 SIN - They have 118 members and only 559 villages which is fairly worrying.Their growth is also fairly slow.Unsure what their diplomatic status looks like but it is likely they wont last long if they dont get more aggressive or active.

#3 VOC - 49 members and 462 villages. Not the worst but certainly not the best their village growth over the past few days is lower than a tribe as hiped as the super dutch players that would sweep us en players off our feet.

#4 SPE - 41 members at 300 villages. Their growth leaves plenty to desire having only gained 3 villages in 3 days.They are also threatening to enter a war with a nearby tribe so it doesnt look too good for them.

#5 TKC - 40 members and 293 villages. Rim tribe currently at war with S.A and -F- their growth is the 2nd highest of all other tribes in the past 3 days.Which given they have the least members of the top 5 is a good sign.It is however unsure if they will survive the coming months given the majority of their members focus is split on finishing the world en30 Deva.

Honourable mention
S.A - allies of -F- mass recruiting around TKC backlines.Members are heavy crowners. and nothing of note.Using rangers and coins to protect troops and build walls and churches.

now to back up my poop talk about growth bear witness to a spreadsheet made by yours truly with data supplied by tw2tools.
Given the time of year that it is benefit of the doubt will be given to all tribes.Will be revisited in a week or so to see how everyone is going once celebrations and drinking is over.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_yz4oH17vDX2KRiyT6Za9pJ-2OZhhMTT553C-vAdFxc/edit?usp=sharing

DeletedUser4735

Je bent verbannen om de volgende reden: Rules violations. Je verbanning zal opgeheven worden op 4. jan 2018.

DeletedUser4735

VOC used MODS to corrupt this game
I'll like to have an adress witch my lawyer can sent a mail to

Last edited by a staff member: