• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser1378

Inactive? No one that I know of in our tribe is inactive. Some people want to stay small and play as moral breakers. Inactive players will be taken over as soon as possible. No one is willing to take a risk of being banned after putting in so much effort.

I'm talking about abusing smaller players and using them to your own advantage bij recruiting 100 of them, waiting for them to quit for free villages and if they don't quit, let them build catapult clears or make them support the bigger players in the frontlines. That's disrespectful in my eyes.

Let me react on this "I'm talking about abusing smaller players and using them to your own advantage bij recruiting 100 of them, waiting for them to quit for free villages and if they don't quit, let them build catapult clears or make them support the bigger players in the frontlines. That's disrespectful in my eyes."

Every player can and may play his or hers game. but as a fact we play this game as a tribe. So it is not more then normal that you Fight, Defence or help the players at the front with defence or with some attacks. Players will not be abused here, they are free to go. This is a tribe game, so you win or lose (look only 1 o in lose) together. This is not a single player game where 1 player get's more or less benefits. We fight with eachother, and we try to help the smaller players, but even if they want to be small players they can be helpfull.

So I really do not like the insinuations you make. I do that not at your tribe either......I have respect! But yes..WE will overwin you guys.

DeletedUser4708

So you do not have any doubt that you might lose this world?

DeletedUser4722

@BananaSplit
Don't need glasses, glad I don't have any tho. Glasses aren't really my thing. Even tho my signature says everyone lies, I'm not at the moment.
But yeh, I'm enjoying the game. Glad you are too.

@AngryBanana
So it's very normal that out of 180+ players, only a maximum of 15 (probably less) noble villages from inactive players? Strange.
Then why didn't other players in the frontlines that we attacked who don't belong to the ''big guys'' get big amounts of support? Strange.
But why is there only a small group of bigger players at your frontline and why aren't there any of the other smaller players? Or are you going to tell me that 150 players all want to stay small? Strange.

DeletedUser2909

@Slepzixo, whether you like it or not, we are playing with the same people for several worlds, most of them we know for a long time and we know how we can depend on each other. Sometimes some new are added, but the core players are the same. Everyone is valuable in our tribe, whether they are big or small, experienced or not. Whether they want to play offensive or defensive.

You are contridictory in your words. You say our big players get a lot of support. Vik is a big player. You also mentioned that her town was empty when you prepared 6 nukes or so and attacked her at the time normal dutch people sleep. Where was the support of all the abused tribe members who had to send it?

In the mean time I am still wondering why the dutch worlds are dead....

DeletedUser4708

''Where was the support of all the abused tribe members who had to send it?''

Well you got all the defensive troops in your front line. And you got 4 BB in 3 province's with around 400-500k troops so it would make sense there are empty villages.

DeletedUser4722

For once it was indeed empty, probably because no one exptected the attacks to be real. Usually is all fully stacked right before the nukes land.

The dutch worlds are dead because TW2 is becoming inactive but not only the dutch servers are dead if you take a look at TW2 tools. There are more dead servers.

DeletedUser1104

the game is dead because what fun is it when everyone uses crowns to the extreme.... all the free players leave and the whales are left crowning vs other crowners and they dont like being able to not pick on small non crown players so alot of them leave as well.

I mean seriously... all you people are complaining about this game when i know quite a few of you stacked up hard on gwens game and got a huge advantage early game.. but apparently thats fair play and normal... How many of you MOL up barbs for ur first noble attempts (with the nobles you got from gwens game).

That and numerous ppl in this game use bots and have been for a long time. But they also crown so innogames wont do anything about it...

You all need to stop caring as much about this game... i mean im probably talking to ppl in this thread now who use bots so you can all act surprised and pretend like the other side is the one cheating.. but its so prevalent its depressing.

Seriously instead of farming early game do this instead... watch the farming achievements... watch in new worlds how quickly some ppl get to 100 million farmed... quite a few can only get there that quick if they are farming 24/7. then if you talk to them they say WOW! i have great co-ops. Not to mention people also have scripts to label incoming attacks. Im sure there are also scripts out there to time attacks if they can also farm for you...

So instead of bickering with each other about dead game just realize bots and crowns killed it.
This message will likely be deleted by the mods as soon as they see it.

DeletedUser4763

We are the best /you are the best who cares ,the ones who are still standing at the end won the game .

Oh wait bananas can't stand they always tumble and fall down rotting away or got eaten ,sorry !!!

DeletedUser4708

@Barren most of what you're saying is true. Almost all the players I know from previouse worlds don't play anymore becouse this. But I really like TW I like it because it's a medieval based game where I can take villages from other players and fight. I like medieval games and there is nothing els like this. I have a lot medieval games like Total war and age of empires there I can't take things from other real players.

DeletedUser1104

@Barren most of what you're saying is true. Almost all the players I know from previouse worlds don't play anymore becouse this. But I really like TW I like it because it's a medieval based game where I can take villages from other players and fight. I like medieval games and there is nothing els like this. I have a lot medieval games like Total war and age of empires there I can't take things from other real players.
i mean ive played tw1 and tw2 for many many years. Its just kinda annoying when you do alot of work in a game but you know others out there are solely bigger through cheating or buying.

i mean even on a micro level and not in the grand scheme of things... its not fun when you play vs someone you know is either cheating or has the game plan of entering your province through a barb they plan to crown walls and a church in... like they didnt get in there through skill they took the easy way out.

So ppl should stop caring and when innogames isnt making money they may do something.

again this post will be deleted when mods are around.

DeletedUser1901

I've spent an okay amount on crowns and I don't mind spending more if I have to. Lately I don't really need them anymore tho. It isn't painful to lose because we aren't really losing, we're taking more provinces from -F- instead of -F- taking provinces from us. We're winning territory. It's more painful to look at your English, damn son.

Oh yeh I forgot it's so effective to destroy villages you're planning on nobling in the future. I'm going to request the title ''Mastermind'' for you on this forum. But yeh, not all villages in the frontline are stacked, took one today and it was empty. You're just too lazy to scout around from empty villages to take. You rather go the easy path and noble tribe members or take barbarian villages and in the end scream that you're the best while you basically just wait out the fight and join in on the end when you have double the villages. It's a way of playing but it's also boring, shows you're a pussy and disrespectful towards your smaller players you take advantage of.

You'd have joined in from day 1 in the frontlines if you had some real balls. But no you didn't, you pussied out, left your frontline villages open and free to take for us to go the easy path by taking free villages and as I said before, once you have enough villages which you obtained in a pussy way, you're going to scream you're the better player.

Noob.
Good Job you enter took a little barb and try to clear the province.
It's just a fight but why we need to talk this negative, we all know you dislike MRT but its a way of strategy like you chose yours.
If we wanted to play like your tribe we had to disappoint a lot of people who I know for several worlds.
You say all the time we abuse small players but we don't we try to help how difficult that is sometimes.
You call them a noob and that is also correct but we all started like noobs.
Those noobs are maybe the future of the game that is slowly dying.
De groeten Vik

DeletedUser4522

Good Job you enter took a little barb and try to clear the province.
It's just a fight but why we need to talk this negative, we all know you dislike MRT but its a way of strategy like you chose yours.
If we wanted to play like your tribe we had to disappoint a lot of people who I know for several worlds.
You say all the time we abuse small players but we don't we try to help how difficult that is sometimes.
You call them a noob and that is also correct but we all started like noobs.
Those noobs are maybe the future of the game that is slowly dying.
De groeten Vik
Mrts are only for garbage tier players who need a horde of zombie accounts and tribe stacks to survive the bp drop