• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map

what else can i say to you? common sense doesn't concern you, you don't care about your image (well it's beyond doomed by now), and you don't do anything but cry and insult like a down syndromed bully?

what else can i say to you? common sense doesn't concern you, you don't care about your image (well it's beyond doomed by now), and you don't do anything but cry and insult like a down syndromed bully?
gees getting bored of your same old crap. Come up with some new insults will you as these are now boring

DeletedUser1914

Can i like point something out?

Victor = vicgoesBannana's
Naxtune = actually vic^
Cute kitten = jhin account thats popped up this world(i presume?)

now. As much as you may like i find it incredibly hard to believe vic can run 2 tribes on 2 seperate worlds while still growing at a good pace.let alone Vic is a "creature" of habit and plays usually with the same people each world.Which you will find the majority of them on Daulat.NOT arundel.In fact the ones that have played with him are in BLK not jhin.ergo its unlikely he is victor.
So can we stop with that line of shady insults and underhand comments.
For one vics understanding of english is shitter than what kittens showing

Can i like point something out?

Victor = vicgoesBannana's
Naxtune = actually vic^
Cute kitten = jhin account thats popped up this world(i presume?)

now. As much as you may like i find it incredibly hard to believe vic can run 2 tribes on 2 seperate worlds while still growing at a good pace.let alone Vic is a "creature" of habit and plays usually with the same people each world.Which you will find the majority of them on Daulat.NOT arundel.In fact the ones that have played with him are in BLK not jhin.ergo its unlikely he is victor.
So can we stop with that line of shady insults and underhand comments.
For one vics understanding of english is shitter than what kittens showing
Vicgoebananas is a chick and a different person
cute kitten is jhin whose real life name I understand is Victor

DeletedUser5406

wuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwuwu

oh wait no you're defending me lmfao...

i'm victor as well though, that's my name, pretty much everyone knows it but only nonces like chunks use it tbh

oh wait no you're defending me lmfao...

i'm victor as well though, that's my name, pretty much everyone knows it but only nonces like chunks use it tbh
not defending you at all....could never defend you. Am I hurting your brain getting you to come up with new insults? Poor baby jhin....go hug your momma