• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map

DeletedUser5325

also i'd like to point out that i believe i've nobled more of your tribe in 4 days since starting than your glorious leader has of ours in 3 months.
you taken 7? or maybe less of people in the north for whatever reason you started there idk haha but yes a lot of barbs you have taken good job.

:p honestly i can't tell when your serious or joking
i'm rarely serious when being negative, i just like to have a laugh... sometimes at the expense of others

tw emojis are pretty terrible.

hey, anyone down to proofread my new guide? i need help, i feel like i missed out a lot of info but not sure what else to add without sufficient input

DeletedUser5406

i'm rarely serious when being negative, i just like to have a laugh... sometimes at the expense of others

hey, anyone down to proofread my new guide? i need help, i feel like i missed out a lot of info but not sure what else to add without sufficient input
I can check the grammar for you. Last one had a few things I'd phrase differently.

DeletedUser5406

You're also rarely funny when you're joking. Just saying.

I can check the grammar for you. Last one had a few things I'd phrase differently.
no issues with grammar, i didn't even bother proofreading the previous, literally wrote it in like 2-3 hours... i'm just struggling with adding more information. i think i've kinda compressed it all too much so it seems like it's too little, but idk.

You're also rarely funny when you're joking. Just saying.
love you too

DeletedUser5406

no issues with grammar, i didn't even bother proofreading the previous, literally wrote it in like 2-3 hours... i'm just struggling with adding more information. i think i've kinda compressed it all too much so it seems like it's too little, but idk.
I meant the last one had places it could have read better, it's your guide mate.

DeletedUser5406

no issues with grammar
1597433859573.png

lol.

I mean no issues with grammar in this version, lol. it's a complete rewrite... the old version is a shitshow of the highest level I agree
can we give you some additional content suggestions you will take onboard?
1. How to use scripts effectively early game to gain an advantage
2. How many multi accounts do you need to run early game to make sure you get an unfair advantage over others
3. How to grow quickly late game by using inactive accounts

DeletedUser1914

chunks, can i invite you to do a guest segment on how to be as stale as old bread?
SHAME on you sir. shamelessly pugging your own guide in your signature.Have you no class sir?!?!

can we give you some additional content suggestions you will take onboard?
1. How to use scripts effectively early game to gain an advantage
2. How many multi accounts do you need to run early game to make sure you get an unfair advantage over others
3. How to grow quickly late game by using inactive accounts
Did they use scripts? = its likely given aero's farming pattern.But a handful of players does not represent the entire tribe
Did they run multi accounts? = its possible.Report them all you can do if u suspect.Did they more likely co-op abuse and push accounts? every tribe does.
Inactive account? = Forgive me but is it illegal to grow via inactives? Every tribe leader does it.And i mean every single one.To different extents of course but its always present.I've done it You've done it Jhin has done it All the leaders have.

Is it unfair? maybe.depends on personal views.Contrary to belief tw2 support do do things.Its only the fact they can only do so ONCE someone has been reported to them. Nowdays people have the attitude of nothing changes in the past therefor they know players could be cheating but don't report.
The tw2 support has changed from the past.In the past it was Coolnite who dealt with that primarily and he was...unstable and biased to the extreme.

Best you can do is fight back.Whining about it on the forums constantly does nothing....changes nothing. It is your actions and words that will.

Im sorry but it really is getting a tad bloody repetitive. Yes its unfair.Yes whatever rules they are breaking or pushing to the limits should'nt be allowed.Unfortunately it is and it isnt the first time nor will it be the last time it happens.Deal with it like a leader would

SHAME on you sir. shamelessly pugging your own guide in your signature.Have you no class sir?!?!

Did they use scripts? = its likely given aero's farming pattern.But a handful of players does not represent the entire tribe
Did they run multi accounts? = its possible.Report them all you can do if u suspect.Did they more likely co-op abuse and push accounts? every tribe does.
Inactive account? = Forgive me but is it illegal to grow via inactives? Every tribe leader does it.And i mean every single one.To different extents of course but its always present.I've done it You've done it Jhin has done it All the leaders have.

Is it unfair? maybe.depends on personal views.Contrary to belief tw2 support do do things.Its only the fact they can only do so ONCE someone has been reported to them. Nowdays people have the attitude of nothing changes in the past therefor they know players could be cheating but don't report.
The tw2 support has changed from the past.In the past it was Coolnite who dealt with that primarily and he was...unstable and biased to the extreme.

Best you can do is fight back.Whining about it on the forums constantly does nothing....changes nothing. It is your actions and words that will.

Im sorry but it really is getting a tad bloody repetitive. Yes its unfair.Yes whatever rules they are breaking or pushing to the limits should'nt be allowed.Unfortunately it is and it isnt the first time nor will it be the last time it happens.Deal with it like a leader would
not whining about it more suggesting some new content for his tell all book as these are areas of the game he is really good at so he should share his expereince

DeletedUser1914

not whining about it more suggesting some new content for his tell all book as these are areas of the game he is really good at so he should share his expereince
Given his book(read as guide not book)
Is more directed towards new players.I would not expect it to contain the intricacies of using your tribe you lead for your personal growth.Given new players rarely lead tribes.Though to me some of that content is common sense.
@cute kitten xoxo add some how to use co-op to max effect without breaking the rules.Your good at that

Chunky dunky, you've grown 15K points over the last week, should I be worried about my "competition" (bah, as if) quitting? your tribe has 2 active players :l