• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Map

DeletedUser5325

Keep taking those barbs, and your tribemates villas :) maybe someday you'll grow up nice and big like Omega.

Chunky dunky, you've grown 15K points over the last week, should I be worried about my "competition" (bah, as if) quitting? your tribe has 2 active players :l
Typical Jhin writes absolute rubbish on topics he has no knowledge on.......usual rubbish different day from this person......got any new material Jhin?

DeletedUser1914

Typical Jhin writes absolute rubbish on topics he has no knowledge on.......usual rubbish different day from this person......got any new material Jhin?
Try replying when he can actually reply to you. He got banned for his karen comment lmao.F#cking bubble wrapped lot you are. Oh he called me a karen lets report it...like a karen

DeletedUser5325

Try replying when he can actually reply to you. He got banned for his karen comment lmao.F#cking bubble wrapped lot you are. Oh he called me a karen lets report it...like a karen

Don't think he got banned for that, nor do I know who reported him. So probably should settle down and act like an adult.

I thought he was banned for some lgbtq comment and Karen meaning is not offensive at lgbtq in anyway. There also has not been anything offensive in this thread so I doubt that someone here reported him.

DeletedUser1914

I thought he was banned for some lgbtq comment and Karen meaning is not offensive at lgbtq in anyway. There also has not been anything offensive in this thread so I doubt that someone here reported him.
Aero did say that in another worlds forum.Having talked to jhin it was because of his "gender pronoun comment aka karen comment." and yes i can provide screenshots of jhin claiming so.Frankly he hasn't posted anything blatantly offensive/insulting these past few weeks.And I'd gather being lgbtq myself i can easily say that.
Don't think he got banned for that, nor do I know who reported him. So probably should settle down and act like an adult.
act like an adult? So by saying maybe waiting until he can reply is childlike?

Man Chunks ur such a snowflake, grow up. So are the mods. These days they are so selective on who and what they ban for.

As for u chunks, I know u will respond with a comment that doesn't really relate to my comment and somehow come up with a stupid response and ignore the actual facts I present here but here it goes:

Fact 1. Yes this is dead serious, no I won't post names cause I know how u are and the kind of person u are. But a handful of players recently have expressed their discontent with u, players from ur tribe. I don't know them well. For all I know they are just you using one of ur inactives to troll me. But they have expressed the fact u suck as a leader. I am not even kidding here.

Fact 2. Before u try and complain about "people cheating", try to quit cheating urself. Drop those coops, quit internalling them and using their troops. Then u can point out the fallacies and wrongdoings in other tribes. Don't even bother denying this. From one player to another, just accept the fact we know what ur doing. U don't need to defend urself as it will only dig ur poorly built reputation a deeper hole. So just mentally accept the fact we know ur a cheater too.

Fact 3. Chunks has never, not once, and likely never will, be recognized for anything positive. So the fact he comes here and acts all smart and bla bla bla, amazes me. Jhin isn't popular with a lot of people, in a good way. But atleast he is popular. I can't speak for the past worlds of Jhin as I litterally met him this world a week ago. But from what I can tell, there isn't a single person in this world that can take him on 1v1 if the tables were evenly matched. He can't come to defend himself now cause some snowflake decided they were offended and reported him. Shame on u for not learning to be an adult and suck it up.

All in all, I'm not gonna say BLK is trash because recently BLK has put up the best fight any tribe so far has, against my tribe here in this world. But I will say Chunks is trash, and with him leading BLK, they are destined to lose. I am all for having the best fight and grind we can get here in this world. I been dying for one the entire world. Its been way too easy. And I am so glad everyone united together in BLK. But it dissapoints me everyone had to back a terrible leader. Wish more people than just the handful that messaged me would realize that as long as Chunks leads BLK, BLK has no chance of winning. A leader who spends his time complaining, rather than finding and working on strategies, shouldn't be followed at all.

For who is the greater Fool? The Fool himself? Or the one who follows the fool?

Man Chunks ur such a snowflake, grow up. So are the mods. These days they are so selective on who and what they ban for.

As for u chunks, I know u will respond with a comment that doesn't really relate to my comment and somehow come up with a stupid response and ignore the actual facts I present here but here it goes:

Fact 1. Yes this is dead serious, no I won't post names cause I know how u are and the kind of person u are. But a handful of players recently have expressed their discontent with u, players from ur tribe. I don't know them well. For all I know they are just you using one of ur inactives to troll me. But they have expressed the fact u suck as a leader. I am not even kidding here.

Fact 2. Before u try and complain about "people cheating", try to quit cheating urself. Drop those coops, quit internalling them and using their troops. Then u can point out the fallacies and wrongdoings in other tribes. Don't even bother denying this. From one player to another, just accept the fact we know what ur doing. U don't need to defend urself as it will only dig ur poorly built reputation a deeper hole. So just mentally accept the fact we know ur a cheater too.

Fact 3. Chunks has never, not once, and likely never will, be recognized for anything positive. So the fact he comes here and acts all smart and bla bla bla, amazes me. Jhin isn't popular with a lot of people, in a good way. But atleast he is popular. I can't speak for the past worlds of Jhin as I litterally met him this world a week ago. But from what I can tell, there isn't a single person in this world that can take him on 1v1 if the tables were evenly matched. He can't come to defend himself now cause some snowflake decided they were offended and reported him. Shame on u for not learning to be an adult and suck it up.

All in all, I'm not gonna say BLK is trash because recently BLK has put up the best fight any tribe so far has, against my tribe here in this world. But I will say Chunks is trash, and with him leading BLK, they are destined to lose. I am all for having the best fight and grind we can get here in this world. I been dying for one the entire world. Its been way too easy. And I am so glad everyone united together in BLK. But it dissapoints me everyone had to back a terrible leader. Wish more people than just the handful that messaged me would realize that as long as Chunks leads BLK, BLK has no chance of winning. A leader who spends his time complaining, rather than finding and working on strategies, shouldn't be followed at all.

lets have a go at a serious reply
Fact 1. Nothing is holding anyone in BLK and think can safely say that if they had an issue with me as leader then I would be happy to talk with them about it and see how we resolve any issues
Fact 2. Bring your facts buddy which inactive co ops am I accused of abusing. This should be interesting......back up your pathetic comment with some facts instead of the brush off that any rebuttal I come up with could only be rubbish....blah blah blah
Fact 3. So I supposedly reported him did I? Well if that is what you think then you are gravely mistaken. I don't take anything that Jhin posts on here to me or about me as an insult. Couldn't care what he posts as his opinions to me are irrelevant.
So far Juice your "facts" are pretty light on buddy. Put up your evidence to your "facts" and lets have an adult conversation about those facts
Fact 3.

DeletedUser5325

Aero did say that in another worlds forum.Having talked to jhin it was because of his "gender pronoun comment aka karen comment." and yes i can provide screenshots of jhin claiming so.Frankly he hasn't posted anything blatantly offensive/insulting these past few weeks.And I'd gather being lgbtq myself i can easily say that.

act like an adult? So by saying maybe waiting until he can reply is childlike?

no that was not but this is " #cking bubble wrapped lot you are. Oh he called me a karen lets report it...like a karen "

we are all here for the fun and just making outlandish accusations with words like that are childish.

DeletedUser1914

Hardly outlandish accusations given it in himself said he was told it was due to that comment as seen in the as.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200819-001311_Discord.jpg
    Screenshot_20200819-001311_Discord.jpg
    441.9 KB · Views: 184

DeletedUser5325

Note: when i say Jhin here I mean the tribe Jhin and not the person :D

lmao imagine Jhins game plan is to never fight and bash the other leader so that they quit and make turmoil hehe

Jhin: "master plan is coming together!" lol

Fact 1. Lol didn't get the response you were looking for? Saw those DMs buddy keep trying ;)

Fact 2. Lmao talk to Aero, shepard, Jhin lately?

Fact 3. bla bla bla another bash on the enemy tribe leader, got any new material?

Also has been a good fight so far, and the forum is spicier than ever :)

DeletedUser5325

Hardly outlandish accusations given it in himself said he was told it was due to that comment as seen in the as.

Right but it probably wasn't actually for calling someone a karen. That would be dumb, and is not bannable or offensive. Its a meme.

As far as the pronoun goes I don't know if it was offensive cus I'm not one, but whatever just deal with the ban and he'll be back in a month :).

I'll miss the banter while he's gone.

Bagels good map mate and like the "future BLK" tag......pure genius. Looking at the map there is still a lot to fight for on this server and the outcome is not certain. Lets get stuck into the fight and hopefully JHN can do the same without all the drama in the forum

According to DIE's leader, most the tribe is inactive, so maybe u should absorb them now while u can. Also last map update I was wondering why the south Jhin lost so much ground when our news feeds shows like 2 losses a day, maybe. totally forgot about wahrater switching sides. Thats 100 villages right there turned blue-red, so besides that, not much. Its funny the amount of nukes u guys are throwing away to take a few villages. for a tribe with an inactivity and participation problem, wonder how much longer u will have 20 nukes available for every village u take.