• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

top 10 map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3669

well I can't speak for Peacefrog or OWN but I believe that OWN fight GLD aswell.

DeletedUser3682

I would like to here from someone at ZZZ as well. Would be nice to here there prospective on the GLD XXX merger

DeletedUser

Lol this realm Mush, you seem to have fun xD.

What is wrong with the people your fighting anyway? I have checked through twstats and found some players I like or well did... players like Balerog, Rajcolony, RDDjake. Why in the devils name did they join GLD? They seem to be against MRT's but they still joined?

Also the diplomat of X-men said it was Frankster decision and even then basically ALL X-men went to GLD.

the amount of weak players is amazing. Instead of going to OWN or T-P like they should, they join the MRT. I hope your tribe beat them.

DeletedUser

Lol this realm Mush, you seem to have fun xD.

What is wrong with the people your fighting anyway? I have checked through twstats and found some players I like or well did... players like Balerog, Rajcolony, RDDjake. Why in the devils name did they join GLD? They seem to be against MRT's but they still joined?

Also the diplomat of X-men said it was Frankster decision and even then basically ALL X-men went to GLD.

the amount of weak players is amazing. Instead of going to OWN or T-P like they should, they join the MRT. I hope your tribe beat them.

I reckon they didn't go to T-P because it would be boring. T-P are well in the lead here so if all of XXX's best players had jumped ship and joined T-P the world would practically be over. At least this way there are some fun wars to be had even if they might have joined the losing side they can still do their best to hurt them and at least make it competitive. There's not a lot of fun in making a super-tribe and then killing off the next 3 tribes who are just about your size in total and no match in skill.

I'm glad they didn't either as it means the world still has a long way to go before there's a clear winner.

Also given XXX and T-P already fought there may be some bitterness or rivalry remaining.

DeletedUser

I reckon they didn't go to T-P because it would be boring. T-P are well in the lead here so if all of XXX's best players had jumped ship and joined T-P the world would practically be over. At least this way there are some fun wars to be had even if they might have joined the losing side they can still do their best to hurt them and at least make it competitive. There's not a lot of fun in making a super-tribe and then killing off the next 3 tribes who are just about your size in total and no match in skill.

I'm glad they didn't either as it means the world still has a long way to go before there's a clear winner.

Also given XXX and T-P already fought there may be some bitterness or rivalry remaining.

well I did not mention all X-men only an handful. There was like 3 guys i like in X-men the rest are just shit.

and currently GLD is a SUPER tribe cuz of their sheer numbers and having some good players like Carrot. The only way they will lose is because of disorder.

DeletedUser3677

Speaking for myself here, but i really feel like GLD isn't going anywhere... players nobling barbarians are getting mad when i call them out on that... lack of offensive players to organize OPs... wrong coordinates for support requests... people joining and leaving straight away... i feel like some of us who joined GLD from ZZZ really are being used as meatshields for a vast mayority of the farmville players in the tribe to have some time to build up, before their provinces catch fire...

BUT Barbarian was spot on here, if we joined T-P most of the fun would be gone. Yes, still lots of good players to fight against, but not as coordinated, active or hungry as T-P currently is. OWN is allied with T-P so moving to OWN would be even safer, they got a strong support and communication network on EN18 and here.

Also, we hold no grudge with T-P or OWN players at all, we get along fairly well. Magic mushroom is a good example, good player but also a funny guy. I know some of them from en14 too, scary people like naster.

So yes, it's hard, we will lose, but it's fun right now. I know i got a lot to learn still, but i'll learn by fighting and making mistakes.

Cheers guys, keep it up!

DeletedUser

I really respect that, I think it's the right decision as at the end of the day it's just a game so to play it in the way that'll you'll get the most fun out of it is the only worthwhile way.

The game also sucks a lot of time and can get monotonous quite quickly so going down in a blaze of glory having put up a good fight can be more rewarding than feeling chained to it until the world is over, or just losing interest and quitting as many players do.

DeletedUser2847

Im just LOL about the entire forum and the discussions. especially the post from T-P members. I can give my point of view about the entire situation. I started this realm late beacause i actually wasnt planning to play this realm, but was talked into joining by some players i have played together with earlier. So i started EN 20 just to play semiactiv because i also play EN 11 and a realm at another server. So i dont have the time to play 100%. But when i started all red was already in a difficult situation. The members was way to spread out at the map so the support situation was difficult and it still is. The work when they started this premade about where players should start and when they should start was an disaster. But when i read all this post from T-P members that probably belive they are some superior way behind everyone else in this game i start to laugh. There is a couple of reasons why this realm have turned into the direction it has. And the major factors isnt the T-P members skills. Its money and its the diplomatic situation. T-P have done a great job about ally/nap with other tribes up to now. But if you look at the skill most of the T-P members can brag about its actually just 2 great skills i have seen in reports. 1 some of you are capable of sending the nobles pretty close to eachother in a train(I can probably give you the names of 100-200 other players at this realm that manage to do that) 2 I have seen a great skill in the use of the visa card. T-P allied with OWN and XXX from the start to attack all red. So all red was up against 3 of the biggest tribes from the start.And when T-P didnt need xxx anymore they broke the ally with them. So its going to be intresting to see the diplomatic situation with HED and if/when you choose to end the agreement it seems like you have. Its also an issue that most of the bigger T-P players have spendt a lots of money to buy walls and troops. Its just to take a look at their achivements to figure that out. And i have also seen some reports where the wall have gone from 1-20 in a 1-2 hours Maybe its my math that is terrible but many of your bigger players just dont have enough stolen resources or produced troops to do what they have done so it looks like there have been cashed in plenty of legendary offers from some. But it could also be what i would describe as pushing of some players. But i actually dont care i just play the game. I also notice that you have recruited a couple of our experienced players(all red and xxx) And i know that you have tried to recruit another handfull of experienced players from us. I also see in another post here at the forum a post from T.P members about making a forum thread about helping other players so they could put up a better fight against you. LOL You would help them alot if you didnt recruit all their experienced active players and it would also help them if you didnt bought the game. Im also questening your ally with OWN i just cant see why OWN is sitting still and watching you grow. So i belive there is an agreement of merging later in the game. Its just an tactical disaster to OWN and not go against you. But i could be wrong.
So finally i will just say that im not complaining about the way T-P have played this game. Just stop brag about how superior you are because i have mostly just seen the ability to ally with the best tribes and the use of the visacard. All the other stuff i have seen from your members is something everybody that have played tw2 about 3 months can handle.
And Mushroom i see you love to make fun and share reports from players that do a fail in attacking/defending. I have a couple of reports that shows the same mistake from some of your members. But i dont put them at forum. If i want to help them improve the game i send them a PM. I dont try to make them look like fools at the forum. That is just respect of other people.

Carrot70.

DeletedUser3669

Speaking for myself here, but i really feel like GLD isn't going anywhere... players nobling barbarians are getting mad when i call them out on that... lack of offensive players to organize OPs... wrong coordinates for support requests... people joining and leaving straight away... i feel like some of us who joined GLD from ZZZ really are being used as meatshields for a vast mayority of the farmville players in the tribe to have some time to build up, before their provinces catch fire...

BUT Barbarian was spot on here, if we joined T-P most of the fun would be gone. Yes, still lots of good players to fight against, but not as coordinated, active or hungry as T-P currently is. OWN is allied with T-P so moving to OWN would be even safer, they got a strong support and communication network on EN18 and here.

Also, we hold no grudge with T-P or OWN players at all, we get along fairly well. Magic mushroom is a good example, good player but also a funny guy. I know some of them from en14 too, scary people like naster.

So yes, it's hard, we will lose, but it's fun right now. I know i got a lot to learn still, but i'll learn by fighting and making mistakes.

Cheers guys, keep it up!

well if you joined T-P you would find yourself in the center and become tested each and every day, if you are a tribal wars player. T-P is a center tribe we love the fight and everyone that join the tribe are looking for action and have fun, we always talk in tribe chat and have a good time, we banter sometimes, and we make up sometimes XOXOXO, we are not into meatshields, if your part of the tribe you need to fight as a tribal wars player should. aggressive but can sustain defence if needed, both as support and stacking own villages.

DeletedUser3669

@carrot70

T-P didn't just throw away the alliance. we fought a war against your tribe All red and viking, while X-men had players stopping us from EXPANDING into those provinces. what would we do? let those players build off and attack us freely? no? not our problem.

Also we are friends with HED, and HED are not in the center. they will be able to expand in the west freely while we expand south and center. but nice try though.
T-P is not superior. atm your tribe got the firepower in terms of numbers.

visacard?
let's look at the facts.
1. your tribe haven't had ''tribe loot of the day'' and stil your higher level in tribe? how is that possible? oh because you use CROWNS. While T-P pay with RESOURCES... simple as that.
2. I know for a fact that many T-P players don't want to spend cash like frankster cuz being in thecenter you never know what might happen tomorrow. we do not buy crowns to upgarde walls from 0-20. But i do know frankster have done that. several times infact.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately complaining about people buying stuff in the game is pointless. Stuff is there to be bought so deal with it, exceptional players can still keep up especially in long run. I notice you yourself Carrot won thief of the day despite these crowners, case in point I guess. It would be nice if Innogames did a non-crown world every now and then just to see if the usual suspects can up their game and still compete but given the lost revenue it won't happen.

RED/GLD proved a lot of people wrong with their durability, but what I don't get is why you don't try to make the tribe more coherent, you acknowledge the widespread recruiting and how it makes things difficult so why dont you break the tribe into 2 parts, your northeastern part and southwestern part?

Surely it would solve a lot of your problems while still staying close allies?

DeletedUser3669

I would also like to know were we are saying: ooooh we are so good we are the best. top 1 wohooo braging bragging.

is it bragging if you declare war on the forum and show our stats vs another tribe? it should not be. or is there some different rules in tw2 for bragging? well in tw1 it's not bragging.
we are not superior! we have lost our fair share of members!

DeletedUser2847

im totaly ok with bying crowns i do it myself. My point is that you dont need to tell everybody how much better you are in this game when the main reason is the visa card

DeletedUser2847

And just to inform about the tribe lvl. Most of this is crowns that members won on EN 14

DeletedUser3669

for you that is bragging. for me it's a declare of war and an opening sequence.
If i wanted to brag i would make a 3 minutes long movie editing the questions and post it. that would be bragging.

showing reports? not bragging, more like show off the skills of the players. still doesn't prove you are superior nor does it prove it's bragging. it's a simple war post. You should know that being a tw1 player.

But i'm curious, did you win EN14 through merging aswell? What kind of tribal wars player are you? merging to win a realm? feels desperate to me.

I have heard several rumours about ash/ten merging to bring the most active players in one tribe instead to fight it out....

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2847

Yes you have the correct information about EN 14 we merged to win and end it. We fought against eachother for months and its just a stalemate. All other tribes just turtled around doing nothing. So 90% of both tribes was just tired of the situation. Thats why we merged, not everybody enjoys the endgame in tw2 its probably just 5% of the players that do after played endgame a while. You can just ask some of the members in your tribe that suddenly got some RL issues and quit when it started to be a bit difficult. And just as info i was in the tribe/coalition that was underdog most of the time but i was still ranked as nr 1. But anyway i wouldnt speak to loudly because its certainly looks like you have planned the ally/merge to win from day 1 at this realm. Not that i matter but do not criticise others about stuff you suddenly do by yourself. It would just be pathetic if you merged with another tribe at this realm. But wait you do it another way. You just recruit the top 5-10 from the other tribes and if this players dont do what you want or if the diplomatic situation is so you dont want them you just booth them.
And the way you are showing a report tells me that you look down at this player. Give it in a neutral way and erase name/tribe i wouldnt care. I remember a post at this forum when Eilif now a member in your tribe told you more or less the same about posting reports.
And as i have told you before i realy dont care about tw1 we are playing tw2 in this game.

DeletedUser3669

we recruit? well they actually wanted to join us, from what i know they got tired of certain stuffs....
perhaps merging at end game is legit? But you did merge at this early/mid stage....
And I don't think Doc is the kind of guy that Merge just to save his skin.

I don't look down to any players! it's a WAR GAME! I use the tools i got to build confidence and it's working, players in T-P that wasn't so confident with themselves are becoming more aggressive everyday. Actually some of those reports are from some of T-P more unexperience players.
hell one dude was being nobled but turned the situation around :)

DeletedUser2847

I can post some messages from your leaders to some of our players if you dont belive me about the recruitment. Your choice?

DeletedUser3669

well the reason I said: we recruit? as in i'm not sure because i cannot speak for Doc....
I neither confirm or deny that we recruit the top players through a letter. BUT, the players that joined, they joined from free will. atleast i hope so :p or else they wont be good team mates xD.

now about posting reports, remember i am a tw1 player trying out tw2, if players don't like see reports in the forum, then i will simple stop doing that.... I am here to have fun :) I am somewhat of a troll but i do have my own rules :) and i respect all players, except mergers ofc.... I do understand in war anything can happen, but if i could i would like any sudden moves like merging that nobody expect to stay out of the picture. it's a sad way to win or become stronger.

it's like that lord east or W/e his name was in W74, he got 15 villages before he got rekt... 14 villages were INTERN nobling players. top 3 player. no offensive BP. crazy guy.

Last edited by a staff member:
Status
Not open for further replies.