• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

OS are fighting OWN and have been for forever
HOG is fighting THC while THC was fighting VIP

Posting random maps without any context to make it seem like you guys are actually having a hard time is just laughable
dude, i dont give a shit who is fighting who, you were just crying about a mrt that occupy the whole map :). i just pointed that you are talking shit.
'' Then I finally join en56 and see VIP recruiting the entire world " - here are your own words in case you decide to change them at some point ;)

Last edited:
@Panterraa had to make stupid TW2 forum account just for you.
Firstly I have never talked to you on discord let alone admitting I am Howard.
I mean honestly it hurts you more if you believe I am Howard :)

So keep doing that. :)
I don't know why your mod friends would say I share IP with him.

A lot of the people actually typing in this forum do know me. So check out with them.
shit all his trouble to make a forum account and a new one. you seem to really care that peeps think your howard for some reason, who really care.

If you are gonna judge by how they send trains. i know half of the world would soon be sending 1s trains. All HowardRawr then ? And to be honest if i were howardRawr I dont really get an advantage in hiding it from you :)
Keep attacking me "Howard's" sleep time. US guy right ?
:D :D
we can all be howardRawr. Why not start a movement

DeletedUser4358

shit all his trouble to make a forum account and a new one. you seem to really care that peeps think your howard for some reason, who really care.

we can all be howardRawr. Why not start a movement

you seem to care alot

i hate howard he sabotages me :(

4bu7q2.jpg

Due to respect to Sledge I wont share it all, but a brief is how I disagreed with MRT strategies of cerain council members who play tribal hugs and I left. Now I am enemy numero uno of all the botting/crowning braggers with no troops to support their claim to be good