• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

I really regret not playing this world now, day by day I see so many potential clowns to turn into the new franksters... ah well, maybe next time I can be the turd wrangler once again.

DeletedUser5380

Ahh, so nice sitting back, relaxing with a cold beer and enjoying the show .

1597525054975.png

this guy's going right in isn't he

Mate I fully agree, and I'll be the first to tell you I'm not experienced at all to the likes of a lot of players here. Just a random returning from TW1.
Was tongue in cheek pal, I know THC covered a few villages, but touche; I don't have the highest Defensive bash because you loaded me with your troops, I have it because I was active and defending with my DT. In fact if I remember correctly only 1 nuke sunk into LTS, literally one of about ten.
Its not that the constant incoming isnt a pain, it is, everyone knows that - its very clearly seeing that with Wrex gone, its a losing battle, so I took the rare opertunity that presented itself.
Many players wouldn't, and I respect that. But first world back so I'm making all kinds of WILD choices it seems ;)

...plus who doesn't love a bit o forum drama aye?

with wrex gone its a losing battle? she had no Troops at all, I que DT in her villages she complain, and within 8 hours was asking me and Fennix to stack her. Wrex wasn't helping at all. that's your argument, wrex left me so I'm lost. you was stack, you had plays, but guess fresh back, you couldn't see that.

DeletedUser4358

Yes, why don't we all just join the strongest tribe and the world ends? It's not like we actually have to fight or play the game at all. /s
I only want good players tho so ur not welcome

Ps why does thc think doom is howard? Howard has been awol for a while, and if youve ever talked to him you would know within 1 message doom isnt howard

Pps: i would leave thc too if people were making mass messages asking to fake someone, and u literally have 40 attacks from 2 players

Ppps: its not like wispa asking to join us, ig was more me asking if he wanted to cus he seems like a nice guy

Pppps: gib memes

Last edited by a staff member:
I only want good players tho so ur not welcome

Ps why does thc think doom is howard? Howard has been awol for a while, and if youve ever talked to him you would know within 1 message doom isnt howard

Pps: i would leave thc too if people were making mass messages asking to fake someone, and u literally have 40 attacks from 2 players

Ppps: its not like wispa asking to join us, ig was more me asking if he wanted to cus he seems like a nice guy

Pppps: gib memes
Exactly one messages is all it took, playing style, the way he messages, and the way he sends trains with his bot. ^^ all adds up.

DeletedUser4358

Exactly one messages is all it took, playing style, the way he messages, and the way he sends trains with his bot. ^^ all adds up.
What if i told you he literally is not howard? They dont even talk the same my dude, not by far

Actually, what howard are you talking about? The US one right?

think im just a bit grumpy lol just woke up and saw this stuff and then I see people bragging about it on the forums. Just been so annoyed about how worlds have been turning out. I joined en55 and the top 2 tribes there just merged because they all wanted to quit and play en56 because it was dom. Then I finally join en56 and see VIP recruiting the entire world sitting at 73 members within the early-mid stages.
1597530228427.png

HMMMMMM.......73 members = all map??? what about the other 73 members?....for me is half/half already. or did you put them outside the univers?
1597530445998.png

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......that doesnt look like a map with only 1 big tribe
( i added all players so you can see how big is the realm actually :) )

What if i told you he literally is not howard? They dont even talk the same my dude, not by far

Actually, what howard are you talking about? The US one right?
so your going to tell me he isn't howard, when he has admitted that he was howard, only to tell us he isn't howard. plus well discord ^^ okay okay i get it he isn't howard ;p

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM......that doesnt look like a map with only 1 big tribe
( i added all players so you can see how big is the realm actually :) )
Can you add a map legend for those who don't know which colour is which? I don't play the world so I don't know where each tribe is located, but I'd love to know as I want to poke fun, especially at the fact that PeaceFrog was so confident in winning the next relo dom world and he's sitting at rank5 now, lol.