• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

DeletedUser1914

So for once I'm not actually playing this world.So i can give a somewhat unbiased opinion and not get in trouble for it.

While O.S and OWN have started their mini war I'll refrain from commenting about that here as they have their own thread purely for that (cough....cough dont talk about anything else in it pwease? cough)

So after certain rude individuals tried to hijack the thread we learn that the tribe Anduril (DUR) had a NAP with Vezina (VEZ) which they then broke recently(last night or sometime apparently)
Now while this is indeed tribal wars.Personally it was both done in the shadiest way possible on tw2 but strategically makes very little sense as both tribes are rather literally surrounded by threats. They have THC to their south ,VIP to the west O.S and OWN to their east(though thats probably one of the safer sides given their own war)

But it all boils down to seemingly DUR didnt even have the decency to go were at work and actually take away the nap before attacking.Thats just dog. like you can break a nap...but break the damn thing.dont just start a war while each tribe is still purple. Does it give a slight advantage in getting the first hits in? yes.Will that advantage actually do anything when most members dont have noble trains...god no. only gonna make future diplomacy difficult for Anduril as none of the experienced tribes going to trust ya.
Its good we have 2 wars going on.Lets see what happens

"Not playing" and "unbiased" yet you get everything wrong? interesting, I am guessing you are a friend of the tribe or something?

THEY broke the NAP, not us, seems a bit pointless to discuss really.

DeletedUser1914

"Not playing" and "unbiased" yet you get everything wrong? interesting, I am guessing you are a friend of the tribe or something?

THEY broke the NAP, not us, seems a bit pointless to discuss really.
hun...I dont even know anyone in either DUR or Vez.Everyone i know is in one of the other tribes.mainly os and vip.

Just saying what i saw in the other thread. and it was stated that dur broke it.

Sure dude *wink* you don't know anyone yet you take their side and completely dismiss us, sounds legit!

Source, dude trust me.

DeletedUser1914

Sure dude *wink* you don't know anyone yet you take their side and completely dismiss us, sounds legit!

Source, dude trust me.
Personally both tribes wont last another month.
I just pointed out what DUR did wrong doesnt mean Im friends with anyone or enemies with anyone in DUR too.I've been gone for around 20 worlds if not more.Most of the guys i know/played with are long gone the rest split between vip/OWN/O.S

Again wrong, they broke the NAP, *continues talking to the wall* the strongest tribe on the server wont be gone within a month. Ill hold you to that tho, since you have been wrong about everything else so far, message you back in a month when we are still around. :)

DeletedUser1914

Strongest tribe in the world?
You have some big members.Who used crowns to grow vastly faster than the non-crowners.(You cant even deny it.Given you were like 3k in week 2 apparently) Out of your 30 15 have 3 villages and 10 have 4+ Now i cant see individual bashpoints from your tribe screen unfortunately but im going with only a few have actually been fighting.
Long story short
Your ahead now.In a week or 2 most of VIP and THC are going to be getting nobles.Now i dont know about you.But my money is on VIP coming and mopping you up.60 something members yes.But the sheer experience difference between DUR and VIP is going to destroy you. I have nothing against DUR or Vez but taking into account your surrounding tribes and WHO are in them....definetly not smart nor healthy to fight each other

All this NAP business comes down to is one member from each tribe spitting chips at eachother over their territory - then one of the VEZ members felt entitled to a village that was nobled by the DUR member, and after some debate about who cleared what troops, went and took it.

The squabble between the two players was silly to say the least, but yes it did break the NAP and DUR used that as a means to launch an assault on the territory plain and simple.
The attack wasnt something that "took days to plan", and as you say given trains dont exist yet there really wasnt much advantage to going from love to hate as quickly as it happened.

I for one prefer tribe honour to be upheld. I can say that the NAP between VEZ and DUR was under contention the entire time it existed, there was no doubt by either tribe that the moment it fell there would be war.
That VEZ were the defending party and DUR were the attackers is the reason VEZ are upset, as they wernt ready for an offensive, im sure they would have liked more time to prepare.
To say DUR broke the NAP and acted dishonourably however? Its just another aspect of war, only this one is an attack on honour rather than with troops.

End of the day, people will believe what they want to believe, and everyone loves to side with the underdog...thats only natural :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser1914

All this NAP business comes down to is one member from each tribe spitting chips at eachother over their territory - then one of the VEZ members felt entitled to a village that was nobled by the DUR member, and after some debate about who cleared what troops, went and took it.

The squabble between the two players was silly to say the least, but yes it did break the NAP and DUR used that as a means to launch an assault on the territory plain and simple.
The attack wasnt something that "took days to plan", and as you say given trains dont exist yet there really wasnt much advantage to going from love to hate as quickly as it happened.

I for one prefer tribe honour to be upheld. I can say that the NAP between VEZ and DUR was under contention the entire time it existed, there was no doubt by either tribe that the moment it fell there would be war.
That VEZ were the defending party and DUR were the attackers is the reason VEZ are upset, as they wernt ready for an offensive, im sure they would have liked more time to prepare.
To say DUR broke the NAP and acted dishonourably however? Its just another aspect of war, only this one is an attack on honour rather than with troops.

End of the day, people will believe what they want to believe, and everyone loves to side with the underdog...thats only natural :)
Personally honour has always been of little concern to me.I've done many things people could consider unhonourable or such.But from a strategical view.What dur and subsequently vez have/are/had done is stupid. For one.Im guessing in your little village debate the VEZ member cleared the village for two Its just too early to be impactful.

Well said by Wispa, I wasn't going to go into details.

I just want to express again that apparently rhaegar2 is "unbiased" and "doesn't play"

Maybe he needs a dictionary...

*Whistle*

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 150

DeletedUser4358

Imagine bragging about being high ranking after spending hundreds of dollars in the first 5 days of the world.
imagine being 1v5 and only needing 40 dollars OMEGALUL

also, imagine coop abusing and sending yourself resources :) nice tribe you got

anyway, keep the salt coming my dude, im suprised someone said u were decent tho.....