• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

Can you add a map legend for those who don't know which colour is which? I don't play the world so I don't know where each tribe is located, but I'd love to know as I want to poke fun, especially at the fact that PeaceFrog was so confident in winning the next relo dom world and he's sitting at rank5 now, lol.
at a quick glance

VIP=Red
THC=Blue
HGR=Green
OWN=Purple
O.S=Yellow

I think

Untitled.png

here you go

DeletedUser4358

so your going to tell me he isn't howard, when he has admitted that he was howard, only to tell us he isn't howard. plus well discord ^^ okay okay i get it he isn't howard ;p

So which howard are we on about? The howardrawr guy?

This is still pretty early in the world but 73 players is not a major issue when HOGS (incompetent or not) have hit 80 already.
Worlds it seems are so different to how they used to be. At one time, tribes rarely hit skill level 40 if they did it was late world. Now its a regular occurrence.
We just recently upped ours. But some tribes have been over 40 for a while now. In fact, one tribe, I think it was yours Titus, actually started with UNITY that shocked me to be fair - it didn't make me grumpy though, insanely jealous is probably a better way to describe it.
I didn't jump on the forum to discuss it though, i just accepted it.
It looks like there is a lot of dodgy stuff going on in this world and having 73 members seems like a minor issue in comparison, definitely not worth getting upset about.

This is still pretty early in the world but 73 players is not a major issue when HOGS (incompetent or not) have hit 80 already.
Worlds it seems are so different to how they used to be. At one time, tribes rarely hit skill level 40 if they did it was late world. Now its a regular occurrence.
We just recently upped ours. But some tribes have been over 40 for a while now. In fact, one tribe, I think it was yours Titus, actually started with UNITY that shocked me to be fair - it didn't make me grumpy though, insanely jealous is probably a better way to describe it.
It looks like there is a lot of dodgy stuff going on in this world and having 73 members seems like a minor issue in comparison, definitely not worth getting upset about.
It does seem that the days of smaller tribes and lower tribe skills are falling behind these days, alot of tribes are getting crowned up very fast these days, and It tends to attract members, arguable if this is a good thing. unity early in a world seems abit overkill tbh, but what can I say, if people want to get the perks go for it

I didn't get unity until yesterday but I don't even think thats relevant. Haven't even supported anyone. All the top tribes were easily above 30+ when I joined, so I doubt it made any difference. Like I don't think anyone is even talking about levels because frankly at the end of the day the impact are very little compared to what others are talking about.

DeletedUser1914

I didn't get unity until yesterday but I don't even think thats relevant. Haven't even supported anyone. All the top tribes were easily above 30+ when I joined, so I doubt it made any difference. Like I don't think anyone is even talking about levels because frankly at the end of the day the impact are very little compared to what others are talking about.
bruh o.s was at 17 lmao. and were rank 3 essentially all early game with only that mixed asian tribe above 30 untill 2 weeks ago....besides your lvl 41 3 member tribe back then

@Panterraa had to make stupid TW2 forum account just for you.
Firstly I have never talked to you on discord let alone admitting I am Howard.
I mean honestly it hurts you more if you believe I am Howard :)

So keep doing that. :)
I don't know why your mod friends would say I share IP with him.

A lot of the people actually typing in this forum do know me. So check out with them.

Last edited:
If you are gonna judge by how they send trains. i know half of the world would soon be sending 1s trains. All HowardRawr then ? And to be honest if i were howardRawr I dont really get an advantage in hiding it from you :)
Keep attacking me "Howard's" sleep time. US guy right ?
:D :D