• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

wheres the drama what am i missing

the only drama was me suicide bombing 2 nukes for fun

OH I REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD THE DISCORD BOT TO REMIND ME OF, IT WAS YOU BEING #1 BP

also didnt u say u disliked little red and thats why u left

ACTUALLY IVE HAD IT WITH BULLIES

ONLY PAGE 1 BP RANKED PLAYERS CAN TALK TO ME FROM NOW ON
top 10 obp, tell your tribe to stop using rangers so can get some dbp too

Screenshot_20200828-113809.jpg

DeletedUser1914

I see Rhaegars playing with himself again
Call it a social experiment .Because frankly whats the point of being in a tribe that either #A) uses copious amounts of money to make up for a lack of skill for the most part(tns) or @B) A tribe where all the competent players are nowhere near you and the players of said tribe near you are noobs you cant trust nor rely on (OWN)

But like srsly. why all the new players so god damned bad..... cant defend their villages.Never build enough troops and their communication is only when their under attack and its usually a rushed mess of bloody giberish

Last edited by a staff member:
But like srsly. why all the new players so god damned bad..... cant defend their villages.Never build enough troops and their communication is only when their under attack and its usually a rushed mess of bloody giberish
1. People don't understand one main thing when joining this game... It requires immense amount of time.
2. Barely anyone can learn how to play it properly as current TW2 community is based mainly around old veteran players who expect others to be of at least of their level.
3. Very few leaders left who are willing to put their efforts into teaching new players how to play properly, also very few proper tribes that accept new players.

Most of new players have 2 choices:
- Get eaten as soon as BP wears off as you had not a clue how to play in the first place as none of big tribes wished to accept you.
- Join one of weak new tribes of players like you and get eaten bit later as none of players in your tribe is able to teach you

DeletedUser1914

Yeah clearly I have no understanding of how this game works or any mechanics or strategy

Have you even gone above 500 points? What is the point of playing 10 minutes a day to circlejerk on the forum about how every other tribe somehow sucks in some form when you are less active than a barb?
Well.What respect i had for you is gone now. My point is.That you have TNS players who are moderately skilled supplementing themselves with gwen rather copiously.I'm not saying your bad at the game .I'm saying your taking the easy route on players you don't need to take the easy route on. its just another example of pay2win as apposed to actually trying.

1. People don't understand one main thing when joining this game... It requires immense amount of time.
2. Barely anyone can learn how to play it properly as current TW2 community is based mainly around old veteran players who expect others to be of at least of their level.
3. Very few leaders left who are willing to put their efforts into teaching new players how to play properly, also very few proper tribes that accept new players.

Most of new players have 2 choices:
- Get eaten as soon as BP wears off as you had not a clue how to play in the first place as none of big tribes wished to accept you.
- Join one of weak new tribes of players like you and get eaten bit later as none of players in your tribe is able to teach you
Yeah the only really indepth materials for this game is either Jhin's guide or tribe leaders take will take new players (only OWN on this world mostly)
I'll address these together given their basically the same thing .
Thats half the problem. I Think they know how much time it takes(which is fine for most of the world atm given current pandemic and many are in and out of quarantine(atleast aus is)

I kinda hoped this world would spike member wise due to many many old players returning and the general hype would bring new players in who wont leave the moment they got nobled. But because it was such a hyped veteran world per say the vets all stuck together and didn't really let new people in. OWN did and no offence to frog but their suffering from it. Between the way the tribe communicates and the fact nobody is taking anyone under their wing per say you've got a bunch of skilled players playing together and then groups of newbies relying on other newbies and its just a never ending circle of disappointment.
I used to help players of the tribes i was in but as i mentioned to spyhax in game.I spent too much time teaching/guiding/leading and not enough time actually playing the game.Anyone who has lead will know what it's like if they get a bunch of new players in. So this world and arundel i wanted to just play.Not lead or teach or whatever.But nobody else in the tribe would/was doing it.So yes i chucked the dummy spit.Am i expecting too much from players? questionable. Back when i played communications were high ,people used discord(some still do) just the overall level of community within tribes was much higher.Hell look at VIP.most of them come from either Yakuza NAN or MFD and that was over 2 dozen worlds ago.but it is also just one tribe.
So yes if people can use crowns.If people can use bots to farm and script attacks I damn well am going to do whatever the hell i want

DeletedUser5385

This is my first world on TW2 after not having played TW in general for a super long time and Lazarus/THC in general was nice enough to take me on. I must've asked well over a hundred questions by now but in my experience everyone's been really helpful.

The biggest whiplash I suffered was definitely in regards to certain abilities you p much only get through crowning (especially gwen stuff and rangers) that seemed - still do seem - super broken to me. Me and about 5 friends joined at the same time and all but 2 of them quit immediately, with 1 extra quitting after getting rimmed.

I recently spoke to another new player that was getting nobled by someone who had MOL'd two barb vills up to 3k on the rim and they expressed what I felt was a pretty legitimate series of grievances at Inno for even making that possible. I don't know much about TW1 outside of a couple youtube videos, but it's inbuilt scripting system that's locked behind premium seems to me like a more sustainable business model. I'm aware they also have crowning in other aspects but I believe they aren't quite as diverse as TW2? Either way being able to pay or earn a small subscription in order to take away a lot of the drudgery of the game would be immensely appealing, it might even have made the different between whether or not my friends quit.

Because nearly everyone is a veteran and the player base/ worlds are that small, noobs don't have other noobs to sink their teeth into. The rim grows so slowly even in this relatively new world that players with 15k points are nobbling out vills just out of protection that are either in the same province or just one province away. If the rim grew quicker or if the game taught you more of how to actually play then these guys might stand a sliver of a chance, but otherwise they simply get cleared and then quit the game. If they had a little more time to build up and fight/ noble another noob and get a taste of victory under their belt before getting rimmed the nI reckon them quitting becomes considerably less likely.

Note that this is simply my experience having a domination world be my first one, I noticed that the people around me when I played a victory point world for about a week were generally a lot less experienced. But I don't know if that's because they are new players or if people on those worlds are less sweaty on average.

DeletedUser1914

This is my first world on TW2 after not having played TW in general for a super long time and Lazarus/THC in general was nice enough to take me on. I must've asked well over a hundred questions by now but in my experience everyone's been really helpful.

The biggest whiplash I suffered was definitely in regards to certain abilities you p much only get through crowning (especially gwen stuff and rangers) that seemed - still do seem - super broken to me. Me and about 5 friends joined at the same time and all but 2 of them quit immediately, with 1 extra quitting after getting rimmed.

I recently spoke to another new player that was getting nobled by someone who had MOL'd two barb vills up to 3k on the rim and they expressed what I felt was a pretty legitimate series of grievances at Inno for even making that possible. I don't know much about TW1 outside of a couple youtube videos, but it's inbuilt scripting system that's locked behind premium seems to me like a more sustainable business model. I'm aware they also have crowning in other aspects but I believe they aren't quite as diverse as TW2? Either way being able to pay or earn a small subscription in order to take away a lot of the drudgery of the game would be immensely appealing, it might even have made the different between whether or not my friends quit.

Because nearly everyone is a veteran and the player base/ worlds are that small, noobs don't have other noobs to sink their teeth into. The rim grows so slowly even in this relatively new world that players with 15k points are nobbling out vills just out of protection that are either in the same province or just one province away. If the rim grew quicker or if the game taught you more of how to actually play then these guys might stand a sliver of a chance, but otherwise they simply get cleared and then quit the game. If they had a little more time to build up and fight/ noble another noob and get a taste of victory under their belt before getting rimmed the nI reckon them quitting becomes considerably less likely.

Note that this is simply my experience having a domination world be my first one, I noticed that the people around me when I played a victory point world for about a week were generally a lot less experienced. But I don't know if that's because they are new players or if people on those worlds are less sweaty on average.
thats why im raging/cheating. TW2 is basically who has the most cash avaliable to them when events are around.The tw1 premium account has been suggested countless countless times.But inno likely compare short term earnings with regular gwen events which would make the whole p2w aspect in their eyes more viable.(newsbomb it isnt inno)
there's alot wrong community wise in the sense usually the vets know each other and will not attack them.
As to the vp=less experienced its true/not really? The usual vets avoid vp worlds because it encourages NOT fighting to win.And thats nonesense to most of us.

wheres the drama what am i missing

the only drama was me suicide bombing 2 nukes for fun

OH I REMEMBER WHAT I TOLD THE DISCORD BOT TO REMIND ME OF, IT WAS YOU BEING #1 BP

also didnt u say u disliked little red and thats why u left

ACTUALLY IVE HAD IT WITH BULLIES

ONLY PAGE 1 BP RANKED PLAYERS CAN TALK TO ME FROM NOW ON
higher.png

CALL ME DADDY!