• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

DeletedUser5351

#1 and #3 Tribes against #2 DUR with the least member of them all...
theres no HONOR in what you are saying @Panterraa
TRUE MEN never call his MAMA to do his work.

if we were to be set off in the RIM (maybe NOT),
FINE so be it,
atleast we FOUGHT with all we got like TRUE MEN.

Thank you for capitalizing the important content of your message. It makes it much easier to understand

Man all the juicy deets you can learn from the forums.
Basically what im seeing is
Dur and vez at war
Vip and dur aren't at war but engaging in skirmishes

Dur seem to think purely because a tribe is taking advantage of their poor positioning and extremely poor diplomacy that they must be allied with their enemies

Actually knowing the two "leaders" of both tribes are good friends tells us everything we need to know.

-NaXtune- (Viks) is the real leader of VIP

DeletedUser1914

Actually knowing the two "leaders" of both tribes are good friends tells us everything we need to know.

-NaXtune- (Viks) is the real leader of VIP
I have ...absolutely no idea who Viks is

but nobody in VEZ/THC/whatever tribe vez joined rings any bells to me.So its unlikely to be anything personal between vip and thc and dur...

DeletedUser5380

Man all the juicy deets you can learn from the forums.
Basically what im seeing is
Dur and vez at war
Vip and dur aren't at war but engaging in skirmishes

Dur seem to think purely because a tribe is taking advantage of their poor positioning and extremely poor diplomacy that they must be allied with their enemies

"...Extremely poor diplomacy..."
Deceiving words for people who are not aware of the true connections in this world. They actually would believe you we are the worst diplomats and leaders ! :))
How can anyone make any diplomacy with Panterra and Sister Sledge, they talk to you nicely, smile, agree with your thoughts in your face and in the backstage they are shaking their hands, forwarding each-other private chats with you and laugh maybe?

DeletedUser5380

We're not allies nor NAP's. We have no coordination with them. Neither we nor them have agreed on a coordination against your tribe.

Really?? So, VIP and THC are so brown with each other? Then it's almost impossible they haven't spy attack each other until now. Can we see some reports captures?

DeletedUser1914

You don't understand the true powers of a ninja, which means i am doing my job correctly. :)
b..but Naruto's true power is hugging and talking all his enemies into being fwends?

Really?? So, VIP and THC are so brown with each other? Then it's almost impossible they haven't spy attack each other until now. Can we see some reports captures?

Thats like saying that because Old school and THC are brown its impossible to not spy the other.In most cases they(two big tribes) avoid doing anything that could start wars around now.Chances are they haven;t spied let alone attacked each other for that reason(VIP&THC)

Well, there isn't anything. We're not actively fighting DUR.

WELL you aren't,
coz you aren't that active in this world.

if its only a skirmish then why are your fellow tribemates facing us are in a continious offensive?,
also theres A LOT of 2k villas being passed by in their respective provinces...
SKIRMISH is an EXCUSE.

ALSO on our backs are those KIDS with there MAMAs doing their dirty work.

b..but Naruto's true power is hugging and talking all his enemies into being fwends?

Thats like saying that because Old school and THC are brown its impossible to not spy the other.In most cases they(two big tribes) avoid doing anything that could start wars around now.Chances are they haven;t spied let alone attacked each other for that reason(VIP&THC)

Ill be your fwend, I have no hate for anyone.

ANNOUNCEMENT ! WE WILL INTERRUPT YOUR CHANNEL WITH AN IMPORTANT QUESTION : who want to play some AoE? ( not the definitive edition bcs i dont have it :( )

WELL you aren't,
coz you aren't that active in this world.

if its only a skirmish then why are your fellow tribemates facing us are in a continious offensive?,
also theres A LOT of 2k villas being passed by in their respective provinces...
SKIRMISH is an EXCUSE.

ALSO on our backs are those KIDS with there MAMAs doing their dirty work.
The thing is, we as a tribe aren't at war with DUR and aren't allied with THC, some people are fighting DUR yes. But we're not doing it with THC.