• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

DeletedUser5363

I dont know wether to be more impressed that either thats fake and wrexor will believe it .Or if it happened and a cat broke it...Keyboards are usually hella solid.I could see it happening if it was a laptop and the cat decided to sleep on your keyboard and got the shits when you tried to move him maybe xD

This happens, I havn't seen my F9 key in 3 years. Pretty sure my ex GF vacuumed it up.

This cats drive me crazy, no clue. Was soooooooo lazy to cut and paste.. so the phone was easier to do ‍♂.
I mean technically one could be considered being 'more' technical by using your phone, you are using loads more technology than just boring simple copy+paste after all.

DeletedUser1914

is there self promotion?...

i've defended my comrade from the Likes of you,
laughing HYENAS.
I'm sorry is being called a HYENA meant to be a insult?

"Hyenas feature prominently in the folklore and mythology of human cultures that live alongside them. Hyenas are commonly viewed as frightening and worthy of contempt. In some cultures, hyenas are thought to influence people's spirits, rob graves, and steal livestock and children"

I think.Given they are a pack animal Im completely fine with the comparison. Afterall we are but all members in a pack(tribe) So im fine being the frightening hybrid doggo

I'm sorry is being called a HYENA meant to be a insult?

"Hyenas feature prominently in the folklore and mythology of human cultures that live alongside them. Hyenas are commonly viewed as frightening and worthy of contempt. In some cultures, hyenas are thought to influence people's spirits, rob graves, and steal livestock and children"

I think.Given they are a pack animal Im completely fine with the comparison. Afterall we are but all members in a pack(tribe) So im fine being the frightening hybrid doggo

Different countries use different animals as terms of insults and compliments, being called a pig in one country is seen as a compliment were as others seen as a huge insult.

DeletedUser5380

@Bl00deagle what happen mate?? Your at 45 , why you trying to be like VIP??
View attachment 1820
Why do you care so much about me? Mind your own tribe business!
"...like VIP"??
You love VIP man, you are allied against us! If I were you, I would be ashamed by this strategy!
Your "pro players" and lvl43 tribe couldn't face a war with us? You needed VIP also? What a shame!
You said that we are just food for you! So, why did you need help from a MRT tribe just to beat a food tribe like you called us?

And about that screen-capture you schowed here: do you really think people around here believe and care about Captain Cumtuat's personal opinion? You posted it like it was a true fact!

Last edited by a staff member:
"...like VIP"??
You love VIP man, you are allied against us! If I were you, I would be ashamed by this strategy!
Your "pro players" and lvl43 tribe couldn't face a war with us? You needed VIP also? What a shame!
You said that we are just food for you! So, why did you need help from a MRT tribe just to beat a food tribe like you called us?

And about that screen-capture you schowed here: do you really think people around here believe and care about Captain Cumtuat's personal opinion? You posted it like it was a true fact!
We're not allies nor NAP's. We have no coordination with them. Neither we nor them have agreed on a coordination against your tribe.

"...like VIP"??

#1 and #3 Tribes against #2 DUR with the least member of them all...
theres no HONOR in what you are saying @Panterraa
TRUE MEN never call his MAMA to do his work.

if we were to be set off in the RIM (maybe NOT),
FINE so be it,
atleast we FOUGHT with all we got like TRUE MEN.

DeletedUser1914

Man all the juicy deets you can learn from the forums.
Basically what im seeing is
Dur and vez at war
Vip and dur aren't at war but engaging in skirmishes

Dur seem to think purely because a tribe is taking advantage of their poor positioning and extremely poor diplomacy that they must be allied with their enemies