• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

"...Extremely poor diplomacy..."
Deceiving words for people who are not aware of the true connections in this world. They actually would believe you we are the worst diplomats and leaders ! :))
How can anyone make any diplomacy with Panterra and Sister Sledge, they talk to you nicely, smile, agree with your thoughts in your face and in the backstage they are shaking their hands, forwarding each-other private chats with you and laugh maybe?
One I think you need to read our tribes profile page's and understand what trolling is. Also VIP is brown to us mate, your smack dead right in the middle of both tribe's. The best way to even get near VIP is to go through you. You want us to play hop frog and jump over you? When you control the core this is what happens. I would expect an exp player to already know that.

DeletedUser4358

Im more of a CoH player myself. Anyone wanna get smacked around on that?

if company of heroes online was still here, i would.... i loved that game, the regular ones dont cut it for me :(

ALSO AOE2 TW2 PLAYER TOURNAMENT WHEN

#1 and #3 Tribes against #2 DUR with the least member of them all...
theres no HONOR in what you are saying @Panterraa
TRUE MEN never call his MAMA to do his work.

if we were to be set off in the RIM (maybe NOT),
FINE so be it,
atleast we FOUGHT with all we got like TRUE MEN.

you don't seem to understand the tribe name at all.. that's a shame.

also when i post that Picture you were at the same amount of members, not the least of them all.

Also i don't think DUR can speak on Honor, Blood been trying to pit VIP and THC against each other, but you guys need to make a map, there is no true way to fight each other and dur is smack right in the middle. you guys are like a piece of beacon on a BLT Sandwich ^^.

Now if you was dealing with two inexperience leaders it might work. but nah i think both of our tribes like beacon, then we can go from there after we snack. your in the core this is how it works, come together as a tribe or fall apart, But thanks for letting me know you don't have a spy in my tribe cause if you did, you would know VIP is Brown.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4110

What if DUR is playing 3D Chess right now and made you confident that they dont have a spy in your tribe when they actually do.. Disinformation done right

DeletedUser4110

What if we're playing 4D chess and make them think that we don't know that they have a spy?

What if this is 5D chess by EdvinTheBest since he is in VIP and now makes us think he considers THC his tribe (refering to the "we" part of his message)

What if this is 5D chess by EdvinTheBest since he is in VIP and now makes us think he considers THC his tribe (refering to the "we" part of his message)
What if we're playing 6D chess since we know they know we know they know that? Also, it's EdvindenbestE, ugh. Can people not spell correctly knowadays?

DeletedUser4110

It's not norwegian. It's swedish, and it doesn't really get to be translated as it is a misspelling of the word so it wouldn't translate into anything but itself.

Ohh, its perfectly spelled in norwegian you see. The confusion is real :D