• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

With how bad DUR Leadership is at diplomacy, VEZ come on ^^

This Thread is great, Curious to see the next few weeks as DUR try's to hold the Core :p , Hopefully they don't rage quit.
can you guys Also hurry up with Operation "Mommy Smack you" ^_^

@Bl00deagle what happen mate?? Your at 45 , why you trying to be like VIP??
Snapchat-822035163.jpg

Me just waiting (with popcorn) when wrexor2020 turns into toxic little kid from the cocky little kid once she starts losing villas....

I couldn't stand it watching/reading...

I have observed and noticed...
that most of you have ganged up on Wrexor (DUR)..
and because of it..
HE LOOKS like a LION surrounded by spotted (laughing) HYENAS...

Me just waiting (with popcorn) when wrexor2020 turns into toxic little kid from the cocky little kid once she starts losing villas....

Sadly you wont be satisfied, if i lose, ill lose graciously, unlike most people who play this game I'm not a salty cry baby with no manners or dignity.

Sorry to ruin your mood. :)

and because of it..

Aye its fine, they need some one to take their anger out on, i don't mind.

Ill happily be that guy, even tho, in all honesty, i have zero to do with any of this.

DeletedUser1914

and because of it..
You know self promoting isn't very attractive...given your in DUR yourself

Yeah my cats broke off my print screen button waiting on my new keyboard to come in ^^ .
I dont know wether to be more impressed that either thats fake and wrexor will believe it .Or if it happened and a cat broke it...Keyboards are usually hella solid.I could see it happening if it was a laptop and the cat decided to sleep on your keyboard and got the shits when you tried to move him maybe xD

I dont know wether to be more impressed that either thats fake and wrexor will believe it .Or if it happened and a cat broke it...Keyboards are usually hella solid.I could see it happening if it was a laptop and the cat decided to sleep on your keyboard and got the shits when you tried to move him maybe xD
Thanks for the visual of a howling cat with a burning rear lol

Your complete and utter hatred of me is highly amusing, I honestly have no idea who you are, not that i care or anything tho.

is there self promotion?...

i've defended my comrade from the Likes of you,
laughing HYENAS.