• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 5/map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4386

Why though? Because the original owner of the account is inactive? That's also against the rules.
If not, why would someone only play as coop for others and not do anything on their own account?
Player may be busy at start of world
Or be friend from newly dead world come in to help
I seen many such things

DeletedUser4406

Why would i even bother explain to someone that do not understand how tw works...
Did i say the owner was inactive? Nop... but perhaps this player understand that this game is about activity and to have 2x co players that farm matters...

And if they only focus on that account and less on their own. Then ye all good

You know create/make an account , like those 100-200pts acc that NEVER grow , to solely advance/push another account is supposed to be illegal the same way coop pushing is ... and it's also kinda like sharing an acc
but luckily the Mods are too busy dealing with multi acc/coop pushing ... another witch hunt will bring only more headache for them

DeletedUser1914

I'll dumm it down for you all

In tw1 it was legal for two people to play one account if they didn't have their own account. This led to the account being active near 24/7 what Nita is saying is because it IS illegal to do the above here rather than have a regular co-op set up and having to grow both accounts and risk pushing/lower focus on one account they use co-op but only actively use a single account between them. It is technically LEGAL because both are active no passwords are being shared and it's not pushing because it's a sole account. To push (by current rules) you need to actively play two accounts.

I don't understand why you keep giving tw1 examples ... TW1=\= TW2 . tw2 isn't just a graphic upgrade ... they may have some similarity but each game have a different system/gameplay/rules ...
  • Transferring resources or troop support frequently to another account or other accounts to solely push their progress instead of your own is forbidden.
both are active no passwords are being shared so , by your logic , i also can say this is not pushing because it's a sole account ...
in this e.g he pushed the coop progress instead of his own with ress/troops and in our example by playing/growing ONLY the coop acc instead of his own ...
now before you misunderstand me i'm not saying joining a world to coop a friend and help him should be illegal ( even if i say that , i'm not a Mod anyway ) but if you want to watch/farm for your friend you should at least show some kind of progress on your own acc even a slow growth ( let's say to "legalise" pushing your friend acc just like players were asked before to log into their acc once in a while/split their villas between tribemates to make their coop/internal ok )
saying it's ok to create an acc on any server to only play for your coop without growing/playing yours AT ALL is no different from other kind of pushing ... i could be wrong thou most rules are not clearly written anyway

DeletedUser3505

I just don't get why anyone would feel it's rewarding in any way to only coop someone else like that

How about we actually keep this on topic, with the new top 5.
1. TKA
2. TNS
3. NWT
4. trs (how?)
5. FLN
Commentators welcomed (looking at you rhaegar/nita)

DeletedUser4386

Maybe trs is just making very good joke on all of us with forum post :)

DeletedUser3727

Sorry :oops:, but I get wild ideas in my head sometimes :p And Enjoy the world hope you get to meet a lot of new people and make new friends and enemies ;)
Hah. The way of posting is so "Jhin"-style I thought it had to be myself.
Oh and the described "coop only" play is cheating, no discussions worth having about it.
Play your own account and help others, don't share accounts or push it. Where's the reward in not being able to play your own account towards the top?

DeletedUser4406

I don't understand why you keep giving tw1 examples ... TW1=\= TW2 . tw2 isn't just a graphic upgrade ... they may have some similarity but each game have a different system/gameplay/rules ...
  • Transferring resources or troop support frequently to another account or other accounts to solely push their progress instead of your own is forbidden.
both are active no passwords are being shared so , by your logic , i also can say this is not pushing because it's a sole account ...
in this e.g he pushed the coop progress instead of his own with ress/troops and in our example by playing/growing ONLY the coop acc instead of his own ...
now before you misunderstand me i'm not saying joining a world to coop a friend and help him should be illegal ( even if i say that , i'm not a Mod anyway ) but if you want to watch/farm for your friend you should at least show some kind of progress on your own acc even a slow growth ( let's say to "legalise" pushing your friend acc just like players were asked before to log into their acc once in a while/split their villas between tribemates to make their coop/internal ok )
saying it's ok to create an acc on any server to only play for your coop without growing/playing yours AT ALL is no different from other kind of pushing ... i could be wrong thou most rules are not clearly written anyway

I strongly suggest you look at En24 history. What happend there was a major pushing. i will make a map update tomorrow with some commentary :)

DeletedUser4401

Guys, don't turn this into another one of bashing threads... please stay on topic, which is Top 5 tribes and not who and how is cooped

Guys, don't turn this into another one of bashing threads... please stay on topic, which is Top 5 tribes and not who and how is cooped
just one more time ...
I strongly suggest you look at En24 history. What happend there was a major pushing. i will make a map update tomorrow with some commentary :)
i never say there were no pushing on en24 ... yes there were multiple cases of pushing/cheating on en24 some got banned others get away with it , i hope you didn't mention en24 bcz of me i quit a while ago ,
the thing about forcing rules on pushing is that depend mostly on servers Mods ... there is no programed limit on coop you are free to do whatever you want + most(all tbh) players don't know/understand 100% of all possible details/cases of pushing ... here comes Mods ,humans, looking into complains or use their tools to track cheaters so it's depend on their efforts/interpretation/reports# but they will never catch all players who push/cheat on the server no matter how hard they try ... the bottom line here is playing coop only is pushing too ;)

Ps : i'm extremely/truly sorry for spamming your top tribes thread :(, technically your fault for saying it's ok/smart to push your coop i just couldn't resist not replying , this will be my last reply here i promise :eek:

DeletedUser2448

went ahead and made a map of the top 5 tribes not great but at least we now know where the tribes are located at
download (1).png

DeletedUser4406

AYE, I herebly request a meeting between the top 5 tribes to discuss how to counter this barb threat :D
we haft to stomp the barbs!

DeletedUser4401

AYE, I herebly request a meeting between the top 5 tribes to discuss how to counter this barb threat :D
we haft to stomp the barbs!
Then stop feeding them wit MoL... That will help for sure...

DeletedUser1914

I'll do my set of opinions in a few days It'll be a top ten because there's more strong tribes now. FOR THE LOVE OF MY SANITY can you all tell your recruiters and members to stop trying to poach active members from active tribes! 3 times in the past week I have had one of my members forward me mails of other tribes blissfully trying to poach him.

Status
Not open for further replies.