• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 5/map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3669

50142206a3fb3154cf0b13a7f721dfb1

A fancy mess :)
I give a 10/10 to NWT for their excellent location :)

DeletedUser4401

So, who made 70+++ multiple accounts?
please stick to thread, don't let this thread turn into one big flame war... guys will hop in and will start throwing mud on each other... besides that, there is enough forum threads where this thing is discussed

DeletedUser3669

my map went poof for some reason -.-

1. North-West Trading company(NWT)
Tribe Level: 8- a good start hopefully they stay at a level like everyone else in the top 5 is.
Tribe members: 40/40, 16 in the top 40
Average points: 616
opponents defeated: 2558
Rank 1: Solid tribe in the core nice position in the west to grow outwards or help the players in the mid core to gain ground. lots of familiar names, might go far depends on diplomacy skills. Core tribes always a target in the beginning.

2. The Kings Armada(TKA)
Tribe level: 12, highest so far, hopefully this tribe dont buy their level to high, one two familiar crowners in this tribe.
Tribe members: 55/65, 3 in the top 40.
Average points: 401
opponents defeated: 1122
rank 2: I don't like this tribe sorry. You can see the clear difference between the top 1 and top 2, this tribe have bought a higher level to get more members that just might make the tribe collapse. The more members can give a big disadvantage if they are not good. They are also a core tribe so this is no late pre made joining. I dont think they will go far. Only way if they gain a lot of allieds and form a coalition..

3. Lion's Avalanche
Tribe level: 7: good start like top 1 keep it up.
Tribe members: 47/50, 6 in the top 40.
Average points: 451
Opoonents defeated: 1741
Rank 3: better than 2nd by far, I like this tribe, some familiar names and hopefully they survive the start out war. they have an excellent name and tribe profile i love and respect the role playing :)

4. The night stalkers(TNS)
tribe level: 9
Tribe members: 33/40 3 in the top 40.
Average points: 484
opponents defeated: 4236
Rank 4: this is a top tribe not only because of JJ scrub and silvervein being there, hallo hallo silver hallo <3 <3, but it's like a pre made in my opnion. i think i see some EN20 and EN24 players. Very nice players nice role playing ''night stalkers'' perhaps this is a good tribe to join if you need a night sitter opposite european time zone :)? The information in profile is big and strong.

5. Legion(LEG)
Tribe level: 3
Tribe members: 25/25 6 in the top 40.
Average points: 476
opponents defeated: 3248
rank 5: Another excellent tribe, so many excellent tribes in this realm? what is going on? do we have a W73 show down? I think this tibe played in en24? Nice profile and lots of role playing players. I dislike the showing off NAP but oh well a lot of tw2 tribes do it. i will enjoy watching the growth of this tribe. I have heard a lot of good things of their teamwork.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
TW2 tools is down so unable to make a comment on position...

DeletedUser1914

map_www_en25_efc296d8eed074a7400ac3e87110f35b_14855881799818.png

(When making a map dont use dynamic as they became buggy roughly 2 years ago and have not to my knowledge been fixed.)
I dis agree with your thoughts of TKA.All things aside
#1 NWT - A premade(?) of several poland server players.(Stated on external forums in different threads) im not sure how many of them are the original poland players and who is the additions from this server.They are in the very core.However their very spread out and their continued survival will rely on diplomacy and how active most of their members may be.
#2 TKA - To my knowledge they are a MRT however they have several players from tribes like TBK(the black nights) and their higher level players are noteable.They have a fairly decent spread but their core may suffer as the majority are based in the nw where there is no other top 5 tribe in force atm.
#3 LiA - I dont have a high opinion of the tribe.I recognise none of their names so i will refrain from commenting too much. their seemingly based in the NE and share a few provinces with TKA and NWT
#4 TNS - to be finished later must go out now

DeletedUser3669

I see thank you very much for the information rhaegar :)

also i dont have a high opinion on the black knights because i often look into how good a invidual player stats is(rider,soldier, resources plundered so on)

and while their coordination is average they often have players at 2k points with almost 1:1 the number of troops and while they send support they often dont have the numbers to keep it up for a average amount of time.

I think in EN23 or EN21 cant remember which realm a friend of mine played in their tribe before joining another due to they had tons of players at 2/5 in resources plundered after capture 2-3 villages which is kinda crap....

LiA are a polish premade...a couple of their players just won pl16 and some also won pl11. There's a couple en23 players in TNS as well, me included.

DeletedUser3669

LiA are a polish premade...a couple of their players just won pl16 and some also won pl11. There's a couple en23 players in TNS as well, me included.

do you only recruit polish players?

my girlfriend play this realm and she will be looking for a tribe soon ^^
she got way of the soldier 1/5 over 300lc and 300k+ resoures plundered and started 1 day ago ^^
i dislike being in her area because farming is crap -.-

do you only recruit polish players?

my girlfriend play this realm and she will be looking for a tribe soon ^^
she got way of the soldier 1/5 over 300lc and 300k+ resoures plundered and started 1 day ago ^^
i dislike being in her area because farming is crap -.-
I wouldn't know lol. I'm in TNS

DeletedUser4401

I can very well assure you we (NWT) are not premade and definitely not of polish players. From what I have seen i doubt we even have polish player. We just grasped good starting position and recruited core players from start. On survival note... Every tribe is spread right now... Some less some more, survival should be judged after first week without BP.

DeletedUser3669

I can very well assure you we (NWT) are not premade and definitely not of polish players. From what I have seen i doubt we even have polish player. We just grasped good starting position and recruited core players from start. On survival note... Every tribe is spread right now... Some less some more, survival should be judged after first week without BP.

i don't know about that lad, 16 players in top 40? 4/10 dominating top 10 last i checked? sounds legit as a pre made group that started a world together and recruited more players afterwards that looks good.

and while we have this excellent debate ^^

feel free to comment on other top 5 tribes which do you think will live to see next month :D :D

i think the top MRT tribe will go down with a big splat

DeletedUser4401

i don't know about that lad, 16 players in top 40? 4/10 dominating top 10 last i checked? sounds legit as a pre made group that started a world together and recruited more players afterwards that looks good.

and while we have this excellent debate ^^

feel free to comment on other top 5 tribes which do you think will live to see next month :D :D

i think the top MRT tribe will go down with a big splat

From what I have seen LiA and LEG already have some sort of experience. LiA already won some worlds so if I should bet these two will be my bet for sure... and of course ou tribe haha :D:D

DeletedUser3669

From what I have seen LiA and LEG already have some sort of experience. LiA already won some worlds so if I should bet these two will be my bet for sure... and of course ou tribe haha :D:D

no i'm not being biase ^^

I am hopeful that as TW2 become a older game with more experience players that it will evolve into a: kill all MRT and academy tribes, kind of game...before turning on each other. :)

DeletedUser1914

map_www_en25_efc296d8eed074a7400ac3e87110f35b_14855881799818.png

(When making a map dont use dynamic as they became buggy roughly 2 years ago and have not to my knowledge been fixed.)
I dis agree with your thoughts of TKA.All things aside
#1 NWT - A premade(?) of several poland server players.(Stated on external forums in different threads) im not sure how many of them are the original poland players and who is the additions from this server.They are in the very core.However their very spread out and their continued survival will rely on diplomacy and how active most of their members may be.
#2 TKA - To my knowledge they are a MRT however they have several players from tribes like TBK(the black nights) and their higher level players are noteable.They have a fairly decent spread but their core may suffer as the majority are based in the nw where there is no other top 5 tribe in force atm.
#3 LiA - I dont have a high opinion of the tribe.I recognise none of their names so i will refrain from commenting too much. their seemingly based in the NE and share a few provinces with TKA and NWT to state why i dont have opinion is i disagree with some of their members conduct on en23.I will say no more nor explain end of story this is a new world.
#4 TNS - They've got a few members that stick out to me.Adara being one (council of fod on en18) the fact they've got someone on the forums helps.Means they take it a bit more seriously and put effort into knowing stuff.I recognise some other names but dont know much as they dont play the same worlds as me generally.I am worried about their spread though.It is only early days but it seems a war or merge with LiA is in order if they want to control the NE
#5 TRS - TW2 tools isnt working so i cant comment on spread but i notice a few names.Only a few have gotten to end game on any world so not looking overly promising.
DISCLAIMER : I as a player and as a person who updates maps semi frequently am not infallible.I do get info mixed up i generally update 2 worlds so again some info may not relate totally or i will have a bias against or for certain players/tribes based on my own experience with them.I encourage others to do their own review so those who do look on the forums can get multiple views and we might even be able to get some debates about tribes and players going.This is something thats happening on urqhart castle and has happened on a handful of other world forums.
Updated as it wont allow me to edit my post Edits are done in bold and italics.

DeletedUser

Keep in mind though folks, it's quite common for the top 10 both tribes and players to be completely different a month or so into a server being up. :)

DeletedUser4388

Exactly current locations mean nothing until protection off and Academys comes up :)
I am happy seeing alot of coiners and point players will feed our belly.

DeletedUser4406

I like legion, even after they insulted me.
TNS is nice aswell but i dated one of their players and he was a terrible date...

DeletedUser2448

will be nice once nobles start coming out i have noticed alot of coiners on this server though

Status
Not open for further replies.