• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 5/map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1914

I'd doubt they will. I know a couple of their players, cause I rimmed them on en23. If they can't survive the rim I'd doubt they'll survive in the core.
they couldn't survive the rim.....
MOVING ON
I can not wait for nobles to come out and play i must get farming (CURSE YOU 0 HAULS) aham yes farming right

DeletedUser

TKA are close to their member cap. So it makes sense to freeze new recruits though personally I would track the bottom 10 players and see how much their points increase over 2 days, then get rid of those stragglers.

DeletedUser

Cute, a TKA player has like 659 def bash on a village that's only 300 something and still in prot... barb spiker! heh.

DeletedUser1914

Cute, a TKA player has like 659 def bash on a village that's only 300 something and still in prot... barb spiker! heh.
shhhhhh its a perfectly legal technique to get rid of unwanted troops during bp...atleast i did anyway.

And alas TKA need to work on diplomacy and english and ego...err alot of things

DeletedUser1914

So much TKA bashing here but then again they seem to be the only MRT, unless there's another I'm unaware of.
Lia seem like they may be? and trs aswell.Other than that im not seeing any MRT.Tensions are building between certain tribes.

DeletedUser4406

Ive 500 off i think...lost 5 lc...was worth it someone lost a lot more. Spiking is only good against spear farmers but when you try to spike someone sending the amount i do per barb its just stupid idea

DeletedUser4406

Waste of time.... like we havent even started killing and taking provinces and its war now ?

Oh well im gonna rob my pocket buy 7k axes and have fun

DeletedUser4406

c85bc83ca8f840c49b2d589b3cbd0eb5.png

this picture is dedicated to LiA. My advice, don't dodge the catapult... you might have nothing left if you dodge to many times.

DeletedUser4406

Why bother hide your nuke xD

Dodge wars 5.0 rip to sim city

Atleast youe achievement will go steong

DeletedUser4406

e907bcdaacdbea01512ec1ed2d17a676

Moooooooooooooo....

WAR
The food for a princess :)

LiA- dropped to rank 4, from looking at forum they have 15 cleared players... 34k off bash 14k deff bash, 885 average points, level 8 still 50 players. 2 players top 40.
notes: 1/10- not a future tribe. wasting their time by early war gonna fall behind rip gg bb.

TKA- The current golden child, M8 in that tribe have shown me that their council is a legit council with knowledge. A new tribe that use MRT to create a solid team, will this strategy work? we will see in the future. 17k off and 4k deff, havent done much. average points decent 983 level 13. 3 in the top 40.
Notes: Got some promise but they use a very backfire strategy by MRT the chance they get players only there for the protection is big. 6.5/10

NWT- The OP tribe in the core, 16 top 40, again lead by skilled players and tons of experience at one place, will be one of the two biggest threat in the core. 58k off 14k deff, good start keep up the good work, level 15, average points 1148.
notes: Very strong tribe but there is a lot of crowns here so yet to see if they are as good as it look like. With strong diplomacy they will be able to build strong troops before going into a major war :) 9.5/10

TNS- My tribe lets speak the truth and only the truth. Had a good start i was worried, 74k off 19k deff, good leadership but could use more strict and more tests to make sure the players in the tribe are actually worth of staying. Level 12, average points: 1192. 8 in the top 40.
Notes: not as strong as NWT on the paper but show promise, better position wise and show a strong front against their two enemies legion and LiA. Leader of Legion is cleared and over 10+ players of LiA is done for. 9.3, could use some more people in the higher ranking so i give 2 points less than NWT.

Leg- a runner up that decided to declare war early on. Good for them, enjoy the rim.
Terrible leader from EN24 that LIE a lot. likes to make things up and turn people against each other. And attacking NAP without saying so. now after said this here is the stats.
25 off 25k deff, leader cleared. 981 average points. level 4. Profile page wrong: Speaking of troop win wars but players nor leader have no troops to actually fight a war.

Last edited by a staff member:
Status
Not open for further replies.