• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 5/map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4406

I played en7 under different alias except that i have 10 years and beta in tw1. En23 doesnt count as i was only playing as coop

DeletedUser1914

Nita reminds me of a tamed sephyrx
Anyhow are any rim tribes showing promise? We're seeing so much core stuff but rim tribes are notorious for popping up and shitting on the core every so often

DeletedUser4406

It's gonna be such a sad server. A shit tons of crowns spended and don't tell me than crowns gives you no advantage.

I was just joking xD, there is no way im gonna spend like 4k crowns? or how much does it cost to buy 7k axes?
Sure if i get a legendary offer i might buy one or twelve but no way you spend such amount of money when your a shopping addict xD

Crowns not butt the army u bought from crowns can.
Buying gets you what, 100 axe a day? Learn to press recruit instead of complaining about crowning troops.
As for the top 5...LiA falls to fifth as FLN takes its place.

Last edited:

DeletedUser4406

Any decent player can get 50 command limit in matter of 2H, and buying troops is not really an advantage some may think so but i would prefer to throw money on that farm that takes years and that is mostly what i used crowns for. To finish farm so i can focus more on HQ and barrack.

so far i only got 1 legendary offer and that was HC.

I was just really lucky and got into an inactive area with several provinces of inactive players. the barbs in 2 provinces away are growing each day so people are not farming enough.

I have gotten mails from legion players requesting refuge. My response: we do not accept refugee's. Nor do i hold any fancy titles in my tribe so dont pm me.

DeletedUser1914

Having fancy titles is a pain in the ass
TKA perhaps won't have a war early on but they STILL have the most members nobles will start coming within a week so the world will be a fun time to play in. It will be interesting to see who stays and who dies.

DeletedUser4406

@Nita93 Lucky you :) And I think you meant En22 not EN23 ;) Btw how can you only be a co-op?

have you ever wondered why some top tribes keep players with like 100 points? 200 points? they never grow but still part of the tribe? And no i meant EN23 and stop assume im someone else. This is my alias and has been since i started playing games 2003. Anyone else with the name Nita93 is a copycat, this alias has been used in top league in certain RvR games. anyone else using it is just a copycat.

DeletedUser3087

Sorry :oops:, but I get wild ideas in my head sometimes :p And Enjoy the world hope you get to meet a lot of new people and make new friends and enemies ;)

DeletedUser3505

have you ever wondered why some top tribes keep players with like 100 points? 200 points? they never grow but still part of the tribe?
Never noticed anyone doing that, but now that you've mentioned it, yeah I absolutely wonder why anyone would do that. Care to elaborate?

DeletedUser4406

To bring in a player to play as a co. The rules state that another player cannot now password... so the solution is make an acc you log in from

DeletedUser3505

Why though? Because the original owner of the account is inactive? That's also against the rules.
If not, why would someone only play as coop for others and not do anything on their own account?

Status
Not open for further replies.