• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 5/map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4406

I'll do my set of opinions in a few days It'll be a top ten because there's more strong tribes now. FOR THE LOVE OF MY SANITY can you all tell your recruiters and members to stop trying to poach active members from active tribes! 3 times in the past week I have had one of my members forward me mails of other tribes blissfully trying to poach him.

Give some names please

DeletedUser4419

Well, this world has gotten so much more interesting since I checked the forums.
Mushroom, are you playing on here? If so, looking forward to either having you with me or having quite the showdown against you :)

Also, I can't say any tribe right now impresses me much. After analysis, diplomacy is under what I'd consider my standards to be, for every slightly notable tribe. NWT (tribe that I'm in now, so might be a bit biased) seems to have it going well for them, but a lot of opportunities to take a huge lead are already being dropped. Not sure if unaware or unwilling.

And I'm sad to admit that I don't personally know many of the people here... come change that by saying hi.

ps for Nita: chill out for a bit, yeah? Let me catch up ;) Also, long time no chat.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3669

well I planned on, but as we all have seen my beautiful pupil nita bought over 500 lc and made it impossible to grow -.-
and im not interested in using tons of crowns like she is to get fancy villages so fast. So i will sitt back enjoy the showdown and wait for en26-.-

and make sure i do not tell ANYONE my location so i dont get a crowner in my province.

DeletedUser1581

well I planned on, but as we all have seen my beautiful pupil nita bought over 500 lc and made it impossible to grow -.-
and im not interested in using tons of crowns like she is to get fancy villages so fast. So i will sitt back enjoy the showdown and wait for en26-.-

and make sure i do not tell ANYONE my location so i dont get a crowner in my province.
I'm not a crowner surely you'd want a friend near by on 26 :rolleyes:

No mushy shroom news on top 5? D:

DeletedUser4419

Dammit mushy, I wanted to finally play with you again :/

DeletedUser4419

And my opinion changes again, I guess. I though this world would be interesting seeing the call-outs on forums but nah, seems like there'll be no opposition to stop my onslaught. :confused:
no mushy = no fun for me I guess

DeletedUser3669

And my opinion changes again, I guess. I though this world would be interesting seeing the call-outs on forums but nah, seems like there'll be no opposition to stop my onslaught. :confused:
no mushy = no fun for me I guess

hiding behind an alias? you remind me of someone :)

by the way Envious, Im sure your a nice person in real life and very mature. But using my words to spread rumours about my team mate in TW1 Nita is a very bad way.

DeletedUser3669

Dammit mushy, I wanted to finally play with you again :/

again? I have never played with you.

e5b0ab03d9db4ab8bfe192f690b26f0f.png

and there is no stats from any past realm. But just for you i will join this realm in a few days time :)

DeletedUser4419

again? I have never played with you.
and there is no stats from any past realm. But just for you i will join this realm in a few days time :)

50 points if you guess who I am, hehe. I won't reply to guesses or until someone gets it right ;)
And yayyyyyy mushy mushy is coming :D who are you going to join?

DeletedUser3669

skills like andy, ego like cold, name as jhin you are:

HARRY POTTER.

DeletedUser4419

That's funny cause I think Jhin is on here (not sure) and I'm hoping that BAD joins after they mop up 22 hehe, would make this world far more interesting.
And I'm egotistical? That hurts, Hagrid!

DeletedUser3669

all players got some ego we can only hope they are not to driven by it.

By the way, a bird told me you guys out of nowhere declared on that top 1 tribe :p? So much for an alliance huh xD

DeletedUser4419

all players got some ego we can only hope they are not to driven by it.

By the way, a bird told me you guys out of nowhere declared on that top 1 tribe :p? So much for an alliance huh xD
I'd say confident but being egotistical is usually compared to being a Jhin :(
Also I have absolutely no idea what-so-ever about what is going on, I'm just chilling rim playing FarmVille.

DeletedUser4406

I'd say confident but being egotistical is usually compared to being a Jhin :(
Also I have absolutely no idea what-so-ever about what is going on, I'm just chilling rim playing FarmVille.

xD you contact me out of nowhere and half a day later declare war? coincidence <3

DeletedUser4419

xD you contact me out of nowhere and half a day later declare war? coincidence <3
What does me contacting you have to do with it? We spoke personally, plus I'm of no importance in this tribe atm, I'm just a player.
Either way, looking forward to some more heavy crowning *giggles*

edit: Actually, never mind. It's all me, I caused the war. Might be better to lie and put it that way, then I might finally get some entertainment :D

DeletedUser4406

Well you sound like you were the decision maker but ok xD. Seems like i was wrong about you as a player -,-

DeletedUser4419

Well you sound like you were the decision maker but ok xD. Seems like i was wrong about you as a player -,-
I just joined yesterday, 'xD'. I might not even get the chance to show you all how I play, afraid the world might be won before I get off the rim :( Try to not let that happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.