• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

STR vs TDB War Decleration

DeletedUser

So.. you wanna say..
"Yes you're right but I don't wanna admit. I just hate you I am gonna scratch out"

It's okay
I already told you I respekt and understand your playstyle.
nobling barbs, You just wanna say something. it's okay. I can give you big love as you wish.
It'z okay. It's totally natural, because you are just I-want-to-noble-inactive-and-become-looked-big-good-experienced-player.

btw, where did you get that logic? I really wanna your logic and thinking way.

take my love and tell me where should I go to get that logic!

DeletedUser4502

wow took a break from the externals and came back to this

Spam, in terms of this game, is sending multiple messages to a player/tribe. If it's only one message sent to a tribe, that's not considered spam. Officially speaking.
so by this definition our tribe member did not spam and was falsly reported. thank your very much for this.

also carrot it is very bad practice for a tribe to recruit inside another tribes territory. that is what started this war and nothing else. in fact you are still doing it which just makes for terrible statistics. you are recruiting people your tribe cannot support. and if your tribe does support them then your front line gets weakened. overall you may have good players but your tribes strategy, diplomatically, has been terrible. and when we say you guys are all about tribal hugs it is because you keep recruiting everyone and anyone you can even if the players are not beneficial to you. we dont play that game.

anyways this thread has gotten super off topic so lets get it back to the topic at hand.

DeletedUser2847

I guess we should be a easy pick for you when we are so bad at diplomatics. Just to come and get us and experience how easy it is. Reason why this war started was your hugging with NWO. We are not intrested just sit still and watch tribe nr 1 and 3 hugging. Its not any good idea to be nr 2 tribe at war with tribe nr 1 with tribe nr 3 supporting their players without being able to attack tribe nr 3.

DeletedUser4502

1st. never said you were easy pickings. in fact i noted that you may be good skill wise.
2nd. if having one ally is hugging then thats a very interesting outlook on this game. we made allies with them a long time ago and it just so happened they stayed number one. now i could understand your hugging them statement if we shared a border with NWO... but we dont. we have no border with them.
3rd. I think we supported one of their players once maybe. I dont recall us ever supporting their players but we may have done it once.

fact of the matter is you and NWO were at war. you then felt like recruiting in our territory, maybe you felt we would attack you so you wanted to get members deep in our territory to split our forces, maybe it was to help ant0 out and give ant0 some neighbors. however we didnt take kindly to this and that dragged us into the war. you can claim all you want that we caused the war but in the end you chose to recruit into our territory with little ability to support those you brought in.

to add on we made our alliance when we were the rank 6th tribe, we just hold to our alliances and honor them. if we were tribal huggers we would recruit as many people as we could and ally with as many tribes as we could. we are doing neither.

you can keep trying to blame us on starting this war but in the end you made the first aggresive move towards us.

DeletedUser2847

We didnt recruit this players to attack your tribe. But we Know about the danger of War when we did it. So You decided to go to war and we didnt care about it. We are strong enough to fight nr 1 and nr 3 tribe even if we are realy noobs in diplomatic issues. When you ally nr 1 tribe You cant expect we hug and ask you What we are allowed to do.I can admit the recruiting started the War but it would have started no matter What because of your allies.
Worried about the result of this War?
PS. We dont have any allies but we should might find some so You can blame the warfare on our hugging

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4411

Walnuts are loaded with monounsaturated fats, including known heart protectors omega-3 fatty acids. A 2012 Journal of Alzheimer's Disease report found that eating walnuts as part of a Mediterranean diet was associated with better memory and brainfunction.

DeletedUser4535

maybe I should of posted my war decleration here, atleast you guys speak, New world order are to timid for banter :(

DeletedUser4475

Its not that we are too timid its just that we have better things to do that talk to a former ally turned enemy... especially when you only take up a small portion of the map

DeletedUser4535

A reponse very fitting of an MRT tribe such as yourself, only caring about how big you are when you should really be worried about how quickly your enemies close in.

DeletedUser4475

If you don't like my response i just took a village in your area... you can try and take it if you want

DeletedUser4501

I think we are happy with 9 villages we took in last 2 days, at least for now.

DeletedUser3087

Look out we have a badass in the house :p 9 villages in two days...hopefully not the tribes stats mate

DeletedUser4535

Yeah okay Lordsharp proving again that NWO support is a joke, these 30 or so incoming supports to our village are great for bashpoints. Thanks, keep them coming. Show us how bad ass you are.

DeletedUser4501

Look out we have a badass in the house :p 9 villages in two days...hopefully not the tribes stats mate
Im just responding to obvious poking. About those villages, he mentioned taking a village in our province so i mentioned villages we have taken in their province.

DeletedUser1423

1st. never said you were easy pickings. in fact i noted that you may be good skill wise.
2nd. if having one ally is hugging then thats a very interesting outlook on this game. we made allies with them a long time ago and it just so happened they stayed number one. now i could understand your hugging them statement if we shared a border with NWO... but we dont. we have no border with them.
3rd. I think we supported one of their players once maybe. I dont recall us ever supporting their players but we may have done it once.

fact of the matter is you and NWO were at war. you then felt like recruiting in our territory, maybe you felt we would attack you so you wanted to get members deep in our territory to split our forces, maybe it was to help ant0 out and give ant0 some neighbors. however we didnt take kindly to this and that dragged us into the war. you can claim all you want that we caused the war but in the end you chose to recruit into our territory with little ability to support those you brought in.

to add on we made our alliance when we were the rank 6th tribe, we just hold to our alliances and honor them. if we were tribal huggers we would recruit as many people as we could and ally with as many tribes as we could. we are doing neither.

you can keep trying to blame us on starting this war but in the end you made the first aggresive move towards us.

You still here? Whats going on with your tribe?

DeletedUser4502

well TDB lost the war to us (A.I and .Y. soaked up most remaining members of TDB) and we lost the war to A.I due to our southern front going inactive due to either RL or being bored of A.I tactics or just getting bored of the game or tired of the few slackers we had in our group not helping out in the south. it happens so moving on from there. kinda sucks. one of our members was saying they were getting bored of always having incomings and I was thinking to myself "that is the most exciting part of the game". but ehh to each their own. kinda sucks that our tribe fell apart but we had about a fourth of our members quit all on the same day so rough to keep going after that.

DeletedUser1423

Well hang in there.....why not merge with NWO or someone else. People always quit in this game as you know. Just need to keep adjusting.

also what tactics are you referring to? That we do?

Well hang in there.....why not merge with NWO or someone else. People always quit in this game as you know. Just need to keep adjusting.

also what tactics are you referring to? That we do?
NWO is falling too.....so no point to merge from a bad tribe in another bad tribe....my opinion

i mean....Team Strong have some good players as any other tribes but i hope u got my point

DeletedUser4502

we already made plans... plans you should already know in game. also merging with NWO would be a stupid move. tactically it gives no benefit and would hurt us more than help us.

the tactic first off is just their complaint honestly i have no issue with it but you guys had to start nobling barbs in our provinces in order to get into them. honestly the southern crew in our tribe were tired of our hesitation against you guys. I was telling them to prepare, they were saying they were ready, I was saying no you arent ready, they said yes, and i said okay go then. knowing full well they wouldnt be able to handle what would happens and i was right. after the first wave you guys couldnt get through our defenses so you poked around and hit our smaller players that were not doing anything. once those targets were up you guys focused barbs to get into provinces in order to launch attacks. overall they just got demoralized when you guys took inactive or small worthless players as they constantly had to react to their weak points and it took alot out of them.

If i had to do it again i would have made sure they cleared out the trash int he tribe before being overly aggressive towards you. if the south consisted of only active good players then you would have had to resort to barb nobling sooner and they wouldnt have been exhausted by then and may have been able to counter your progression better.