• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

STR vs TDB War Decleration

DeletedUser4323

Spam, in terms of this game, is sending multiple messages to a player/tribe. If it's only one message sent to a tribe, that's not considered spam. Officially speaking.

DeletedUser1423

For those who read this thread,
My bad decided to hug 400 members in EN15. My Bad's tribe was MRT. all tribe except Sephyrx's tribe was MRT. It is so funny that he think his tribe was not MRT.

anyway, It is not true.
and many good players left EN15 due to his 'all blue diplomacy'

he is lying again.

Sephyrx's tribe > Peacefrog's tribe > My Bad's tribe > Banana's tribe

Lol...what ever my friend...I believe the tribe ended with less than 130 players...not sure what you mean...but 15 was the worse world I ahve played.....3 was the best.

So all I really think is....I have been very lucky to have a good group of players that I play with...I think Im a decent leader....we have won every world we have played.... You?

DeletedUser

Lol...what ever my friend...I believe the tribe ended with less than 130 players...not sure what you mean...but 15 was the worse world I ahve played.....3 was the best.

So all I really think is....I have been very lucky to have a good group of players that I play with...I think Im a decent leader....we have won every world we have played.... You?

You lied, I tell the truth. Does it matter?

I was 2.5x bigger than your best player. Why do you ask? Are you still dreaming?

I don't care how noob you are. It's okay. But.. lies.. come on, noob.

DeletedUser1423

Ok truth teller....these were the top 3 players in the world:

ehcubed
King Darich
MonteCristoQC

All were in my tribe....so how were you 2.5 times bigger...its on the forum here if you look at world 15

DeletedUser3505

I was really hoping we could see something different than the usual 2-block wars on this world, with its unusual spread and all, but seems like business as usual with merge to win deals in place from the start of the world.
BOORING

DeletedUser1423

I was really hoping we could see something different than the usual 2-block wars on this world, with its unusual spread and all, but seems like business as usual with merge to win deals in place from the start of the world.
BOORING

I hope not . there are 5 top tribes now and if the next 5 joined up we could have 7-8 tribes that are decent. Would make for a interesting world.

DeletedUser

Ok truth teller....these were the top 3 players in the world:

ehcubed
King Darich
MonteCristoQC

All were in my tribe....so how were you 2.5 times bigger...its on the forum here if you look at world 15

yeah. King darich hit #1 6~7 weeks later I quit.
btw, Ehcubed, King Darich told me that they didn't want to play with you.
Did you know this?

I'm not interested in how noob you are.

liars always lie. They just can't stop lying. Hey, It's okay. You don't have to be looked good.
if you are really good, people will talk about you. like devil1991, Sephyrx, Peacefrog.

But you.. well, You have to talk about yourself.

DeletedUser1423

yeah. King darich hit #1 6~7 weeks later I quit.
btw, Ehcubed, King Darich told me that they didn't want to play with you.
Did you know this?

I'm not interested in how noob you are.

liars always lie. They just can't stop lying. Hey, It's okay. You don't have to be looked good.
if you are really good, people will talk about you. like devil1991, Sephyrx, Peacefrog.

But you.. well, You have to talk about yourself.
OK
Hi My Bad How are you?
I'm good today thanks how are you?
Good so this guy keeps calling you out!
Wow he must really take this game very seriously! Did you beat him in the game or something?
Yes, Back on 15 I don't even remember him...but he remembers me. He is very angry!
Oh that's too bad. He must have a difficult life.
Yes, I worry about him but what can I do?
He keeps mentioning players and acts like I don't know them?
Like who?

Well Syphax who was in my tribe on world 3 and we fought together. Liked him and had a great relationship with him
Who else?
King Darich who was in my tribe on world 3 and world 15 and now I'm in his tribe on world 26.
But he said King Darich didn't like you? I know but what can I do. He seems to know a lot about me.
Who else? Well Peacefrog who joined my tribe on world 15 and then asked me to help him lead the tribe on world 20? He said he no one talks about you as well? I know its confusing? I mean isn't he talking about me?
Then there is devil? You mean the leader of the tribe I beat on 15? Yep? Oh well!.... If only some of the good players liked being in the tribe with you then it would show you were a decent player! I know I know...... :) You know I don't recall saying I was the greatest player? Only that the tribe I had led or help lead had won 4 straight worlds.
That must be what really makes him angry?
I don't know who he is but he was really big according to him on 15 until he was killed or something .... sounds like he is bitter....
But your goal in life was to be talked about on the forum of Tribal wars!
I know.....It's something that will haunt me for ever........but at least he is talking about me....
The end :)

DeletedUser4413

Finally some forum drama again. Something to spice up tribal hugs

DeletedUser1901

OK
Hi My Bad How are you?
I'm good today thanks how are you?
Good so this guy keeps calling you out!
Wow he must really take this game very seriously! Did you beat him in the game or something?
Yes, Back on 15 I don't even remember him...but he remembers me. He is very angry!
Oh that's too bad. He must have a difficult life.
Yes, I worry about him but what can I do?
He keeps mentioning players and acts like I don't know them?
Like who?

Well Syphax who was in my tribe on world 3 and we fought together. Liked him and had a great relationship with him
Who else?
King Darich who was in my tribe on world 3 and world 15 and now I'm in his tribe on world 26.
But he said King Darich didn't like you? I know but what can I do. He seems to know a lot about me.
Who else? Well Peacefrog who joined my tribe on world 15 and then asked me to help him lead the tribe on world 20? He said he no one talks about you as well? I know its confusing? I mean isn't he talking about me?
Then there is devil? You mean the leader of the tribe I beat on 15? Yep? Oh well!.... If only some of the good players liked being in the tribe with you then it would show you were a decent player! I know I know...... :) You know I don't recall saying I was the greatest player? Only that the tribe I had led or help lead had won 4 straight worlds.
That must be what really makes him angry?
I don't know who he is but he was really big according to him on 15 until he was killed or something .... sounds like he is bitter....
But your goal in life was to be talked about on the forum of Tribal wars!
I know.....It's something that will haunt me for ever........but at least he is talking about me....
The end :)

Kor is saying the truth doesn't you know MY BAD.:)
KOR very sportive player his play style is the best he doesn't conquer vills he cats them down so whats the complain and he is the best ever :):):)

DeletedUser2847

But we have to admit that KOR is clever. I admire him. It seems like he play this game a bit similar to me. I sit inside my walls and being the king of nobling inactive villas:) Kor is nobling barbs. This is a matter of understanding of the game and yourself. We play this game from what skills we have. The important part is to admit to yourself that you lack skills and actually just are a very active big noob.:):):):):)
I guess KOR is a bit envious about My Bads skills. I am:)
Im also Wondering if KOR made a big investment in a honeypot and you destroyed What he expected to get out of it

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2909

The question is why Lord-Titus...here is the reason
If the number one tribe ( three times bigger than the number two tribe, so we al know how it will end sooner or later) decides that if they can't conquer the towns of the number two tribe at the frontline they start catting them down (also try to sabbing, but that is not so effective). As no-one can stack every town the catting keeps going on. As the situation was already unbalanced we all know what happens further.

So the number two tribe starts doing things they actually don't like (such as taking barbs away from the frontline and catting a bit back) and that is how things go on.

I must say: tribe BAD had much better fighters, but I guess we have to do with it.
As Carrot already said: everyone has to do with the skills he has (and dont forget the TIME, we all have a REAL LIFE)

The frontline villas that are 80% 3k point barbs? Noble those?
When you leave entire provinces empty to stack another prov with 150k~200k of course we're gonna take advantage. Why renoble exbarbs when you can blanket cat all the villas. No troops, no farm, no acad, lvl 20 market. That constitute most of your 'frontline' villas.
Of course its unbalanced. This world supposed to end, is it not? There's no balance when a tribe achieves 80%.

DeletedUser

Liars talk too much

maybe It's their built-in option to cover their lie :)

DeletedUser2847

My bad admit that he is not so skilled. He say he play together with skilled player
Vik admit nobling barbs
Split admit nobling barbs
Im nobling inactive and barbs
It leaves us with one player in this discussion. So i guess we figured out where the Lies Comes from. We could might look at stats and see if he is a Barbeater:p

DeletedUser

what's the correlation ?

1. My Bad lied.
2. Some people nobled barb.
3. some people nobled inactive villages.

is this so called uneducated logic?

even sophist can make more elaborate logic than you.o_O

DeletedUser2847

What did My bad Lie About? I remember we discovered some of your statements about him looked like fake News.
And i agree on some people noble barbs and some nobling inactives. Problem is that i remember a player being sarkastic about it. The funny part is that it seems like he mainly is nobling barbs at the moment:)

Last edited by a staff member: