• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

STR vs TDB War Decleration

DeletedUser4502

Figured I would give a war update. So Since I last posted here is what has happened.

players eliminated by STR
Bl00dRaz3r
daledude
Playa Slaya1
Tanita
ronin23
bobbyt
lord Hoppy
miguel202030
BoyBlunder122

as well it should be mentioned quickpaw was recruited over to our side after a short stint of spying.

they have taken a few of our players out but most of them are players that were recruited by our recruiter without going through me and they just had terrible placement and were too small to really help us so they ended up getting eliminated. but i think that list is some three to 5 players.

as well TDB lost two players in not for sale and northern reaches to A.I and now STR is haveing a skirmish/war with A.I because of A.I recruiting refugees. that fight is far more interesting.

DeletedUser2847

You shouldnt be to conserned if we recruited some TDB members. You still have the opportunity to attack this players. Its never any agreement between STR and A.I. so it realy didnt change this players situation. This recruitment was just an result of your alliance and agreement of a merge with NWO later on the realm. You see we recruits players when we feel its usefull to be able to fight several tribes that agree about a merge to win at the start of a realm. I realy admire your way of playing this game when you agree to merge a few of the top tribes just a couple of weeks into the game. Its not any big difference if you merge now or Wait to later. You are allied and works together with an merging agreement. I noticed that some tribes in this coalition didnt want to be called mrt tribe. Im not sure if i should call it mrt or mmt. It realy dont matter the result is the same when you put all members in this Deal together. I can also add that we got a bit annoyed at your tribe as You have some members sending spam messages to us

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4502

who said we are merging with NWO. As far as i am aware no such arrangement has been made. we are simply allies with them at the moment. We have not agreed to a merger and they have not presented us the idea.

on the end of the spam message. 1. i didnt aprove it. that member did indeed act on his own accord. 2. he did it to find out when your players log on. granted he was a bit talkative in that chat I am not sure it would be considered spam. last i checked sending mutliple messages not just one message would be spam. now if you could point me to tribalwars 2's exact definition of spam that would be nice but he sent the mail for a clear reason.

regardless of that your tribe has been recruiting our enemies and now you are making an excuse for it. when NWO asked us to go to war with you we said no. however when you recruited our enemies that changed. So you guys put yourselves in this situation. Your intel about our agreed merger is very poor intel.

DeletedUser4502

looked up the definition of spam

spam is: irrelevant or inappropriate messages sent on the Internet to a large number of recipients.

so although ports message can be precieved as irrelivant it is very relivant for gathering information. many of your players logged in when they woke up and didnt take the time to read the sender and just said here. we now know when those players sleep. so it is indeed relivant. but in the end i guess it is up to a moderator to determine it. honestly his conversations on that message were very irrelevant so the original message was relivant however everything after wasnt. so i guess in the end it was spam.

DeletedUser4502

Is all this too boring My Bad. do we need to add some fire to this thread?

DeletedUser4485

It does feel good when a tribe offers u a bed and a pillow to hug xD doesn't it?
Seems like playing a game called Tribal Hugs 2

DeletedUser1423

I just laugh at your post. Yes, your player spammed...you should own that. Say he was talked to and it won't happen again. Defending it is not the way to go.
Also this is a war game where the worlds are getting smaller and smaller....and you are currently the 3rd ranked tribe and you are allied with the number 1 ranked tribe???? Hmmmm.. Yawn....

If you follow anything with this game you would know that carrot is one of the top players in this game. I would not dismiss him so easily.

Not much fire...just my thoughts.

DeletedUser2847

I can give you the line of spam. If you send the message to the players he is looking into attacking it is ok. When he send the message to all 90 members in A.I no matter of distance to the players i Will define it as spam. Its plenty of A.I members you Will have no use of the information. Because of the walking distanse of troops. So its an irrelevant message to many players
I love to Hear that i have such bad intel. So i guess You can say that this is a merge that never is going to happend?

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4502

Valid point carrot. also my second message clearly comes to the conclusion that it was indeed spam he sent out.

and i am aware of carrot's abilities in this game. I am also aware that you have never been in a winning tribe with less than 100 members. every time you have won seems to be in a tribe with the advantage of numbers. while i have won worlds with tribes the size of 30 members. sadly last time i played tw2 was in beta and ended up quiting because they didnt have the content they have now for end game. (imagine not being able to mass recruit units or having macros for farming runs.) I am well aware that many of the members of A.I have won multiple worlds. We are determined however to be the reason you dont add another world to your list.

edit:
also I would say right now there are no plans for a merge. who knows what will happen in the future. There just hasnt been any agreement on a merge.

DeletedUser4485

you sure this is tribal wars @My Bad? and not tribal hugs lol
And it doesn't really matter if a guy is a top player at a game when he has a walnut brain

DeletedUser4502

moonlight lets be mature now and dont reduce to insults.

I will add the your leader did try to have us merge together with him... so the tribal hugs point kinda still stands. when i see someone winning a world with 100+ players im not impressed. all that means is a lot of merging happened. granted i understand end game people can get tired and just want it over but 100+ players in worlds this small is a bit over kill. hence why we are very likely not to merge with anyone and fight out as a small tribe. we may recruit a few people here and there but I dont think we will get over 70-80 members if that. I think we will most likely stay around 60 but who knows that may change.

also if you are taking the time to try and find my past accomplishments have fun. if you need help let me know and i can point you to the past worlds i played on.

DeletedUser2847

Bananas got more members at 22 all the time. At EN 20 it was a merge between OWN and HED when other tribes was defeated. This was a Deal made before i joined OWN by leadership that Quitted the game. I voted against the merge but majority wanted to keep the Deal with HED instead of backstabbing it. This realm can be compared to what it seems like you are doing with NWO. EN 14 i played in a tribe fighting the entire world from the start of it. It developed into a stalemath with no progress to Either side of it. So it was a merge between tribe nr 1 and 2 to end it. We would probably still have played 14 if we didnt merged. The inactivity lvl was a disaster with players playing 10-20 accounts

DeletedUser4502

that sounds ruff. I can see the comparison. but small worlds are interesting for sure. this world is pretty unique with its doughnut shape. will make for interesting end game. either way this fight should be fun as there are experienced players on both sides. You should look up the forum for the beta worlds and look at i think it was expertus. you can see what I did on that world to get a feel of what might happen on this world.

DeletedUser1423

Valid point carrot. also my second message clearly comes to the conclusion that it was indeed spam he sent out.

and i am aware of carrot's abilities in this game. I am also aware that you have never been in a winning tribe with less than 100 members. every time you have won seems to be in a tribe with the advantage of numbers. while i have won worlds with tribes the size of 30 members. sadly last time i played tw2 was in beta and ended up quiting because they didnt have the content they have now for end game. (imagine not being able to mass recruit units or having macros for farming runs.) I am well aware that many of the members of A.I have won multiple worlds. We are determined however to be the reason you dont add another world to your list.

edit:
also I would say right now there are no plans for a merge. who knows what will happen in the future. There just hasnt been any agreement on a merge.

Thanks for recognizing our wins and then dismissing them in the same breath lol. Regarding numbers:
So world 3 we fought all tribes that had similar numbers. Average tribe was close to 200 members
World 15 we had similar numbers as the competition. In fact beat 2 mrts
World 20 I ended up stopping but we won that world...don't remember the details. I know our goal was to stay below 100 but think they merged at the end....but world was already won.
World 22 that we have just won the second place team had more members that we had.
Just a little info

So this world I was not going to play as its summer and I really joined to see the messed up map and saw a lot of friends here...then carrot talked to me and so I am playing...Now that 22 is over a lot of us can concentrate here. I am not leading this tribe for the first time I'm taking a break from that.... but always up for a good banter.

DeletedUser4502

i enjoy banter as well. You guys are going to be fun to face just wish i was down there to fight too. Maybe ill make a move when i clean up TDB. Also i would like to mention the one TW2 world I was in we were outnumbered 3 to 1 i think and we wrecked the number 1 tribe before i had to quit. ended up merging my members into another tribe who eventually were the victors.

DeletedUser

Thanks for recognizing our wins and then dismissing them in the same breath lol. Regarding numbers:
So world 3 we fought all tribes that had similar numbers. Average tribe was close to 200 members
World 15 we had similar numbers as the competition. In fact beat 2 mrts
World 20 I ended up stopping but we won that world...don't remember the details. I know our goal was to stay below 100 but think they merged at the end....but world was already won.
World 22 that we have just won the second place team had more members that we had.
Just a little info

So this world I was not going to play as its summer and I really joined to see the messed up map and saw a lot of friends here...then carrot talked to me and so I am playing...Now that 22 is over a lot of us can concentrate here. I am not leading this tribe for the first time I'm taking a break from that.... but always up for a good banter.

For those who read this thread,
My bad decided to hug 400 members in EN15. My Bad's tribe was MRT. all tribe except Sephyrx's tribe was MRT. It is so funny that he think his tribe was not MRT.

anyway, It is not true.
and many good players left EN15 due to his 'all blue diplomacy'

he is lying again.

Sephyrx's tribe > Peacefrog's tribe > My Bad's tribe > Banana's tribe

DeletedUser4485

Meh! There's this one guy who is like a highway patrol and stops all vehicles speeding at 59 or 61 when the speed limit is 60mph!
I didn't even point it to you carrot! Why do u assume that whatever is being talked over is being directed to you? Did I mention your name there? Nope! I don't care if you are a mod / top player / noob but stop complaining to each and every insect bite! Its really annoying. Know where you need to apply those rules first. its just a game and in real life you are just a human like i am and reporting for small things mirrors you being a child! Use your head where its applicable! My gosh...

DeletedUser2847

I didnt report you. I just pointed out that im Willing to discuss my brain size in posting at forum compared to other players posting