• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

It doesn't really matter who used Thomas's password. Both tribes are worth each other in the black game. Scripts, multi-accounts, various kinds of sabotage. And I am sure that if the nomads were in the place of INQ, everything would be exactly the same - some accused, others denied. And I'm also sure that if INQ could use nomads passwords, they would definitely use them. Oh, and don't bother parrying my words, let's consider it a value judgment.

I had planned to return to this world, but it seems better to remain an observer. At least these guys regularly make the forum fun

I never accused you guys of hacking the account - I accused you of passport sharing cos I actually know that

As far as hacking the account goes, Nomads are one of the strong suspects as they are the only people on this world that have anything to gain from it. It's totally normal that someone suspects you guys. Imagine Nomads got hacked - wouldn't you suspect INQ?
Suspect and accuse aren't the same thing.

I never accused you guys of hacking the account - I accused you of passport sharing cos I actually know that

As far as hacking the account goes, Nomads are one of the strong suspects as they are the only people on this world that have anything to gain from it. It's totally normal that someone suspects you guys. Imagine Nomads got hacked - wouldn't you suspect INQ?

Difference is unlike everyone here from INQ ... tho I might suspect them without proof I wouldn't come on forums and say it was 100%them

Guess why? ... i have no proof!

DeletedUser5302

Difference is unlike everyone here from INQ ... tho I might suspect them without proof I wouldn't come on forums and say it was 100%them

Guess why? ... i have no proof!
But you did come on here accusing them of password sharing.....

But you did come on here accusing them of password sharing.....

I have come on and demanded answers I said I have no absolute proof but I looks plausible.. they are many cases with innactive inq members who just pop up when they really shouldn't.... rainer seems to have know paines password as mentioned earlier.....

DeletedUser4746

Are you in any position to demand anything? Let me try to explain.

NO ONE ELSE had Thomas' password. After the incident, he told us that his password wasn't strong enough, a common Spanish name in lowercase... is that hard to understand?

Now, who would benefit the most from this incident? Can you blame INQ members for accusing Nomads? Be reasonable! If it were the opposite, you would be accusing us. That's how the world is! Otherwise we would be living in an Utopia!

About "INQ innactive members", who basically were people who logged once a day in the game... thanks for giving them back the motivation to be more active!

Where is Trenq when we need him? Is he still just doing stuff in the north of en52?
Heard enough of the INQ bullshit probably

You guys wouldn't be making jokes if you knew what's going on.

Have a great weekend!

DeletedUser5302

But I think all the password sharing of inq might have something to do with this maybe....
That doesn't look like you asking for answers, it looks like you stating that INQ share passwords

Isn't that pointing the finger with no proof (or evidence for edvin...)

Are you in any position to demand anything? Let me try to explain.

NO ONE ELSE had Thomas' password. After the incident, he told us that that his password wasn't strong enough, a common Spanish name in lowercase... is that hard to understand?

Now, who would benefit the most from this incident? Can you blame INQ members for accusing Nomads? Be reasonable! If it were the opposite, you would be accusing us. That's how the world is! Otherwise we would be living in an Utopia!

About "INQ innactive members", who basically were people who logged once a day in the game... thanks for giving them back the motivation to be more active!

You guys wouldn't be making jokes if you knew what's going on.

Have a great weekend!
As TMS said, we wouldn't accuse you guys. We would suspect you because without evidence there is no reason to accuse someone.

Thank you edvin... at least some here has some intelligence... ain't gonna get it from elon ranger that's 4 sure or probably the rest of inq

1) I believe that the password has now been changed so i don't think i am giving away trade secrets when i say that using your RL name and 2 numbers would not be a difficult password to guess if you know the persons name of course :rolleyes:. Spanish names do not naturally come to mind for a player who is not Spanish and NOMADS have no Spanish players to my knowledge. So this would not be an easy task even if you knew that the password was a name - so real major effort and luck would be required plus it might well have been a basic password but no one would assume that.

2) I don't care what anyone says, the obvious answer is that someone knew the password and used it. This is not some MI6 operation, its a game. Players are not going to be spending infinite hours trying to work that shiz out. We might be in lockdown but we all have lives.

3) So for the purpose of this analysis we will assume that someone in INQ or someone from a previous Spanish server knew the password and disliked INQ or someone so much they were prepared to pass it on knowing what could happen. WHY? Why would they do that? If they are going to spy then contact NOMAD leaders and spy. If they going to give the password over they risk future disclosure. Most players don't want that, They are happy for the deed to be done but they really do not want anyone else to know about it. So why give it to a random NOMAD to do what they themselves can do without detection and without future reprisals or recriminations.

4) Thomas and his co ops get nightly attacks from NOMADS - and guess what - we know that the best time to attack a Spanish player is 3am to 5am close range. We don't need Einstein to work it out. The player you think it is shares provinces and i believe sends attacks regular. On the night in question INQ had attacked in the SW and stacked villages. I told players to attack in the NW and Core on the assumption that defence might have been removed to cover the SW. I am really not surprised that Thomas got attacked at 4am in the morning.

5) Was there really no beef going down in INQ on that night? I have been told your Discord was on fire with players upset about lack of support from the back, inactivity and poor teamwork.
Surprise - 12 hours later Thomas' account is hacked and players kicked.

I am not trying to cause trouble here, i am throwing in another possibility. I don't like what was done, I have already said that. I don't know how this happened and so far i don't see that anyone else knows how it happened either. So i am not going to stand by and let you blame NOMADS without good evidence. Someone did it, but it is more than likely a problem from within than a problem from outside. I know that you don't want to believe that. There may well be programs that can work it out. but i seriously doubt that these players in NOMADS many of whom have an aversion to using discord because they much prefer tribe chat are running some high tech programs on their home computer.

I suppose it is much easier to blame the enemy tribe rather than look inside and see what is going on in your own house. Sorry, but If you are going to throw these accusations out at someone i know to be a pretty decent guy then you need to back it up with some proof other than, he sent an attack to an enemy village hitting at 4am in the morning - that's just not good enough, I need more than that.

Thank you edvin... at least some here has some intelligence... ain't gonna get it from elon ranger that's 4 sure or probably the set of inq
Of course. Now that i've had to correct both you and the INQ guys atleast 6 times that it's evidence not proof i think i'll have to explain what the difference is.

Evidence: The means by which an allegation may be proven, such as oral testimony, documents, or physical objects. So, basically the things we use to prove/disprove a claim

Proof: The mathematical way of proving a theorem is true, like the pythagorean theorem. A^2 + B^2 = C^2 in a triangle with a 90 degree angle.

DeletedUser4746

An accusation doesn't imply you need the evidence, that's up to the authorities to find out and apply the proper sentence for the one who committed the "crime". And clearly, the "authorities" here don't have the proper tools to discover what happened.

@Sister Sledge , nobody is blaming a specific person, I don't know what you are talking about. And as you said, it is easier to blame the enemy tribe, if it were the opposite it would be the same, you know it. Nobody can blame INQ member for accusing/suspecting Nomads, it's human nature and their right to be upset.

This discussion is a dead end without any mediator, therefore, I'm leaving it.

An accusation doesn't imply you need the evidence, that's up to the authorities to find out and apply the proper sentence for the one who committed the "crime". And clearly, the "authorities" here don't have the proper tools to discover what happened.

@Sister Sledge , nobody is blaming a specific person, I don't know what you are talking about. And as you said, it is easier to blame the enemy tribe, if it were the opposite it would be the same, you know it. Nobody can blame INQ member for accusing/suspecting Nomads, it's human nature and their right to be upset.

Smartest thing I've heard from an INQ yet...

Please try too pass some of your wisdom to the others .. especially the ranger

Well, an accusation without evidence just shows your inability to handle problems and your wish to have a scapegoat. It's human nature but that doesn't make it right, it's a thing everyone needs to overcome. An accusation does imply that you need/have evidence because else you just look like an idiot trying to scapegoat others to avoid handling problems. You can have suspicions but don't accuse us of something you have no evidence we did.