• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

"Also, do you think we would lose any villages if we had those passwords you say we have? "
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Getting abit bored now people
End of the day ..... no proof...
No case

Simple as that ...

Maybe it was Thomas.... maybe it was boom ..
Maybe it was a hacker.... God knows...

Now I cant be the only one who has heard enough INQ gobbledygook for one day right?

DeletedUser4744

You both took a beating in that debate and had to make all this spam to hide it.

How pathetic.

Getting abit bored now people
End of the day ..... no proof...
No case

Simple as that ...

Maybe it was Thomas.... maybe it was boom ..
Maybe it was a hacker.... God knows...

Now I cant be the only one who has heard enough INQ gobbledygook for one day right?
You missed a golden oppurtunity. You should've said
"Maybe it was Thomas.... maybe it was boom ..
Maybe it was a hacker.... God knows whom..."

You both took a beating in that debate and had to make all this spam to hide it.

How pathetic.
Feel free to tell us where that "Beating" is. Oh wait, you can't because it never happened.
No evidence? Check
Unfounded accusations? Check
Unfounded assumptions? Check
Trying to say you won the debate without anything showing you did? Check.

DeletedUser5302

I never accused you guys of hacking the account - I accused you of passport sharing cos I actually know that

As far as hacking the account goes, Nomads are one of the strong suspects as they are the only people on this world that have anything to gain from it. It's totally normal that someone suspects you guys. Imagine Nomads got hacked - wouldn't you suspect INQ?