• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

DeletedUser2616

God i fucking hate the filler arc, get back to the story

No he's Swedish don't forget so his might not see the irony in the statement...

what he means is prbably more ...1 nomad player has been caught botting and at least 1 if not 2 inq have been caught botting

.... but its probably (definitely) more inq players!
Also you need to go to the Spanish server ethel and monkey cos you'll find that word is there inq are synonymous with unfair play.

And I know some of your friend s are in INQ you know... but you seem to say nothing about the inq players banned for scripting.... why is that??

Btw, "Atleast as much" could mean that we don't at all cheat while them still cheating more, what i'm saying is that they could be cheating more than us and that is true even if the chance of them cheating more is 100%.

DeletedUser4451

INNO should also severely punish password thieves.
It is not the first world that happens.

but nomaDs, of course, complaining about bots and alts having in their own house the biggest cheats.​

I think you'll find if theres cheats on either side they should all be banned not one side or another.
But the spanish (who are 3/4 other nationalities with there merging ) seen to get upset when they loose players when they're banned for not following the rules gona game they agreed with

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser5302

And I know some of your friend s are in INQ you know... but you seem to say nothing about the inq players banned for scripting.... why is that??
if you scroll back spot, you'll see that I said it was both tribes and got called a f***ing sewer rat by INQ

I have always maintained that this is going on in both tribes

Well then that's very good...
I'm glad to hear that
But we had one person caught farm botting who was banned and that's it....

No password sharing and dead coops have been internalled unlike what Thomas paine does

in fact
INQ on the other hand are certainly breaking numerous rules and no doubt their tribal sabotage was a result of their sharing passwords and freely pushing accounts and so on....

Confirmed

DeletedUser2616

excited pepe.jpg

DeletedUser5302

Well then that's very good...
I'm glad to hear that
But we had one person caught farm botting who was banned and that's it....

No password sharing and dead coops have been internalled unlike what Thomas paine does

in fact
INQ on the other hand are certainly breaking numerous rules and no doubt their tribal sabotage was a result of their sharing passwords and freely pushing accounts and so on....

Confirmed
are you really going to stand by that? no coops internalled? no coops being pushed? I would at least add "allegedly" to that statement, or "that I know of"

What you on about??

Coops are not pushed and dead coops have or are being internalled as quickly as can possibly be done depending on the situation

If near to INQ etc

DeletedUser5302

What you on about??

Coops are not pushed and dead coops have or are being internalled as quickly as can possibly be done depending on the situation

If near to INQ etc

I disagree, and yes, I know this for a fact

I hear a lot of coop abuse.

Your claims are made with INQ players, that by destroying the tribe (what a coincidence, and what a benefit for nomaDs) and that they were eaten, and you say that we benefit from them.

What benefit is there in which a player is pending another account other than his?
it leads to mistakes, and is detrimental to the tribe.

You decide to be 72 (current number of nomaDs) active players.

I know for sure not.

1588770410062.png

this is Aspen13, player who belonged to nomaDs until he left the world.

so, aspen believed that INQ were not all active, but, I affirm that in nomaDs neither.

that is, we know that in nomaDs there are about 30 active players.
but nomaDs does not know how many we are at INQ.

and, Aspen13, the closest friends knew he was a player who hates cheating, to the point of banning his own teammates.
(We don't know for sure, but nobody reported nomaDs for bot and ND was banned.

Although of course, who cares, he continues to play with his multis.

Coincidentally, there were accounts that barely grew for weeks, after the ban, they began to grow exponentially.
from having a daily activity, to put troops, and send reinforcements, to return to the game for many hours a day.

In summary.
they complain about coopabuse but, those remaining accounts, they don't stand alone.​

Imagine to the point that you think we cheat, that Bob accused us of stealing the account from Bodoga to take away the tribe.

all thieves believe that the rest are of the same condition​