• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

DeletedUser4689

honestly hilarious how little regard is given to any rules at this point. now it's just a matter waiting for people to stop buying crowns so inno can finally shut the game down. I'm almost certain some time in the low 40s was supposed to be the end but since people just buy 1000s of dollars of crowns constantly they can't let it go. hence the short time between new worlds/ getting rid of all the (albeit incompetent) moderators/ servers on life support. it's hilarious that anyone would want to play a game that barely works filled with rampant cheating, let alone spend thousands of dollars on it.

DeletedUser2616

the idea of spending that much on this heap of shit game makes me sick to my stomach. there's so much cool shit in the world to buy, imagine give that money to inno instead.

DeletedUser4451

Atleast crowning is in the rules and everyone access to them. I'd prefer a bot free world. After a while a crowners advantage wheres off. A botters noble limit is infinite. So unless you get them gone early game they're gona out grow you

DeletedUser2616

yeah but i'm uncoordinated and can't be fucked with the game, rip me i guess. can't we make a world where i can passenger my way to a win?

INNO should also severely punish password thieves.
It is not the first world that happens.

but nomaDs, of course, complaining about bots and alts having in their own house the biggest cheats.​

INNO should also severely punish password thieves.
It is not the first world that happens.

but nomaDs, of course, complaining about bots and alts having in their own house the biggest cheats.​
That comes from the right mouth. Not like you guys alt, bot and coop abuse a lot more than us.