• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

DeletedUser4689

It's not the only example even though it was originally not a synonym for evidence and the definitions you showed are still not the same. I'm aware that words change meaning over time and i'm not against that because there is no way of stopping it, there is however a problem with non-scientific people changing the terms and then saying "Scientists say vaccines aren't proven safe because [insert ignorant change of a scientific word here] is what they say".
upon reading this a second time i really can only imagine that you are one of the long nose tribe. that or just room temperature iq kek.

DeletedUser3087

I already explained with a weak (short) password it's quite simple to bruteforce passwords. Inno provides 0 protection for that. I have yet to see any evidence of anything at all but I suspect this is the most likely.

Not to go off point here, but have you actually tested this before or just looked at the code that there is no countermeasures... either case the fact that you claim to know this, doesn't that make you a suspect :confused:... And yes who would be stupid enough to admit that...

DeletedUser5302

Not to go off point here, but have you actually tested this before or just looked at the code that there is no countermeasures... either case the fact that you claim to know this, doesn't that make you a suspect :confused:... And yes who would be stupid enough to admit that...
Inno don't force a minimum length password, enforce numbers, special characters, upper and lower case - there really is no protection on an account for that for people that don't know enough themselves
That being said, people should really have a "decent" password if it's worth anything to them

edited because my fingers can't spell today

Last edited by a staff member:
Inno don't force a minimum length password, enforce numbers, special characters, upper and lower case - there really is no protection on an account for that for people that don't know enough themselves
That being said, people should really have a "decent" password if it's worth anything to them

edited because my fingers can't spell today
What is worth anything?

DeletedUser5302

What is worth anything?
What I meant :

For example, my password on this TW2 world is very easy
anyone with half a brain could hack it
but given that I have a 51 point village and am not in a tribe, it isn't worth anything to anyone

if I had access to all sorts of stuff on the tribe level, then it is worth more and should be better protected

like jewellery - costume jewellery can be left on display, gold and diamonds probably should be locked away

DeletedUser4689

why would i be a suspect? i'm not even in this world. and for how i know this... get drunk type password wrong 15 times still lets me keep going... some services will either force reset you or lock you out... force resetting is really the only "secure way" but it's a pain in the ass so i really only see banks/corporate entities use it where security is paramount. as for me doing it i don't know shit about javascript or webdev in general so i couldn't explain the process for implementing a attack just happen to know a decent amount about cryptography however and this is really elementary stuff.

DeletedUser3087

@TheVirginChad wouldn't it be best ever way to have people hate on each other if an external player did it...talk about diabolical :p

DeletedUser4689

@TheVirginChad wouldn't it be best ever way to have people hate on each other if an external player did it...talk about diabolical :p
well in the times of the pandemic with everyone learning about exponential growth finally, it's probably a good time to educate people on password strength. much like pleasure for women during sex password strength increases exponentially with length :p
now anymore about if i done it i'll say this and take the 5th for any further questions "if the glove don't fit..."

DeletedUser3087

Well, technically it is an event in history that took place years ago so using past tense correct...

DeletedUser4689

Well, technically it is an event in history that took place years ago so using past tense correct...
He's just a pedantic ESL which is fucking hilarious and retarded all at once. Imagine trying to argue the definition of the word proof can only be mathematical with a native speaker and mathematician.

DeletedUser5302

I think it also depends on whether you're refering to the actual Spanish Inquisition or the Monty Python sketch, so I'm guessing both are right :D

DeletedUser5302

well in the times of the pandemic with everyone learning about exponential growth finally, it's probably a good time to educate people on password strength. much like pleasure for women during sex password strength increases exponentially with length :p
now anymore about if i done it i'll say this and take the 5th for any further questions "if the glove don't fit..."
So many things I could say to this......:D