• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

DeletedUser4451

I know bod and know you didn't steal the account so that points invalid.
Like I said ALL players who cheat should be banned.
You merge with ltt and noble all there dead accounts doesnt that count? You merge with run regardless of the situation and all of a sudden 2-3 of those accounts becomes live again....
Then the worst bot I've seen used is a sab bot which I have proved has been used.
I also have proof that you had 2 accounts at some point in the game. So your as much of a problem as all the others that dont abide to the same rules half of us have to abide by.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3087

alfred-whyare-there-all-these-exceptions-to-hearsay-some-men-9778392.jpg

I
it is foolish to waste time on the forum, when you could invest it in something more useful.

Keep whining about INQ so you can gain experience for when INQ wins the world.

nobody expected the spanish inquisition

"Nobody expected the Spanish inquisition"

Lol ^^ is that this guys catchphrase or something ^^ ... its in all his messages lmaoo

"Nobody expected the Spanish inquisition"

Lol ^^ is that this guys catchphrase or something ^^ ... its in all his messages lmaoo
Yeah and It never happened lol.

Btw, Oh Wakthemultiaccounter. So you think there are only about 30 active accounts in _N_? I do not think that claim is true and I don't find your source credible considering he didn't say how he got those numbers. I could with a lot of certainty that atleast 60-65 of the accounts are different people (havn't checked the last 12-7 but pretty sure most of them too).

That is exactly what I would say if we had inactive players!

Edwin, I see you very active in the forum, but you still have 14 towns.

can you grow
you will not be an enemy to the great wakthebrave​

DeletedUser5302

Yeah and It never happened lol.

Btw, Oh Wakthemultiaccounter. So you think there are only about 30 active accounts in _N_? I do not think that claim is true and I don't find your source credible considering he didn't say how he got those numbers. I could with a lot of certainty that atleast 60-65 of the accounts are different people (havn't checked the last 12-7 but pretty sure most of them too).

I have known aspen since EN21 and always found him very credible

Well, we can't blame them. They are loosing so they have to hand over accounts to .es players to keep them alive wink wink pointing at you wak. :)