• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

DeletedUser4451

I can see inq haven't been putting out there cry for help on the en forum like they have on the spanish.

we are going to analyze it as it should be analyzed, not as you do, based on the fact that you have to always be above us.

1st day of war, nomaDs
nomaDs broke the non-aggression pact without prior notice, (as not so brave nomaDs) and declares war by attacking WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
1588784784613.png

today's map:

1588785003237.png

INQ had to secure their area.
combat tribes like TRB, LTT, RUN.

he assured his zone, while nomaDs already had a nucleus.

when the nomaDs war started I recruit the northern RUNs.

the south, mainly me, had to end OLD SCHOOL, a tribe allied with nomaDs.

nomaDs sent defense when INQ and -N- were in a non-aggression pact, breaking their word, but I have to admit that an interesting strategy.

nomaDs:
1588785642650.png

nomaDs have 77 members, and 2796. wont account your 3 last members, look inactive.

2796 villages / 74 members = 37 villages per member.

INQ:
1588785764889.png

INQ have 45 members, 4 from RUN that we dont expell, but they are inactive, example SYPHAX, DON WAKERIFE....... and we have 2085 villages

2085 villages / 42 members = 49 villages per player.

nomaDs =37 villages per player
INQ =49 villages per player

And, to finish:
nomaDs: 143.264.540 Total opponent points
INQ: 160.277.126 Total opponent points

And,
nomaDs have 77 members in total
INQ have 45 members in total

everyone to think and draw their own conclusions

after reading the data, being objective you are right, nomaDs is ahead.

but nomaDs does not have the best career.

In the short term it seems that you won, it also seemed 2 months ago.

and here we are, with the same provinces approximately after 2 months of war.

nomaDs being 77 members and INQ 45.

I'll just add ...

No one expected the Spanish inquisition

after reading the data, being objective you are right, nomaDs is ahead.

but nomaDs does not have the best career.

In the short term it seems that you won, it also seemed 2 months ago.

and here we are, with the same provinces approximately after 2 months of war.

nomaDs being 77 members and INQ 45.

I'll just add ...

No one expected the Spanish inquisition
Oh not like that map shows us significantly advancing and going into like 6-7 provinces? Not that it matters, INQ always needs to have their wonderland.

I wonder how many people have died in this war. If we go by dividing the total Off bash by the average offensive bash per unit (about 26) we get 6,74m and with Deff bash divided by average number of defensive bash points per unit (about 25) we get another 5,175m so my guess would be at atleast 13 million dead units. Keep in mind that nobles make up more than half of both the average defensive bash and offensive bash so the results are probably pretty skewed downwards.

If we then exclude nobles the offensive bash divided by the average amount of offbash per unit (11,66...) we get about 15,1 million. And with the deff bash divided by the average deff bash per unit (10) we get about 12,7 million more, the total here would be 27,8 million so that makes my final estimate be 16-26 million dead units. Thanks for listening to my math if you did listen that is.

If we wan't to count in provisions we would have to take the average bash per provision, the average deff bash per provision with nobles is about 2,15 so we would get about 11,13 million dead provisions for deff and the average off bash per provision is 2,28 so we would get about 15,37 million dead provisions from off. Adding that together we would get about 26,5 million dead.

If we count without nobles we get about 2,45 for deff so about 31,12 million dead provisions from defense and with offense it's about 2,86 provisions per bash so we get about 43,19 million dead provisions, that means that the new total estimate is 74,31 million +- 10 million.

If we combine this with the estimated time period and thus the estimated population of earth about 20,3%-26,6% of earths population has died in this war if we go by my earliest estimate of the 12th century or 16,1%-21,1% if we go by my latest estimate which is about 1250.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5302

I wonder how many people have died in this war. If we go by dividing the total Off bash by the average offensive bash per unit (about 26) we get 6,74m and with Deff bash divided by average number of defensive bash points per unit (about 25) we get another 5,175m so my guess would be at atleast 13 million dead units. Keep in mind that nobles make up more than half of both the average defensive bash and offensive bash so the results are probably pretty skewed downwards.

If we then exclude nobles the offensive bash divided by the average amount of offbash per unit (11,66...) we get about 15,1 million. And with the deff bash divided by the average deff bash per unit (10) we get about 12,7 million more, the total here would be 27,8 million so that makes my final estimate be 16-26 million dead units. Thanks for listening to my math if you did listen that is.
I haven't done the maths myself, but are you including off and def troops in your average off and def bash per unit?

Nah your wrong man, edvin wasn't banned for being a dumbarse

He was banned for Murder!!!....

Murdering INQs hopes of winning the realm that is! :D

* also bare in mind he's like 14 and gets abit of shit tries defending himself with perhaps sometimes not the best vocab but cut him some slack after all we are all fully grown adult men right? Lol

Last edited: