• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RLP vrs B-H

DeletedUser3001

Well there is a very simple explanation for Bzb - BH merger to HBB, putting an end to the world in a foreseeable future. There were literally no secrecy around it, it could of easily gone towards RLP favour all that would of been needed was a reply. Maybe its time to say "Maybe its not them, maybe its us?" :)

DeletedUser

The funny thing is that the merger all started because MetalBunny saw me commenting on this forum ;)
Also we didn't agree to the deathmatch because we'd all played for a long time together and wanted to stay together (also we didn't want our banana shape to get messed up all over the map ;P).

DeletedUser3448

(also we didn't want our banana shape to get messed up all over the map ;P).
You realise that that wondrous banana shape is going now with the merge right? Although I still swear to this day that you guys somehow planned your layout on the map! Coincidence? I THINK NOT!! :)

DeletedUser2754

Best move B-H ever made - even though im sure you will never ever admit it - like never :p
You were lucky that Bunny saved you... I was so looking forward to noble you... I was even a bit harsh with him for having invited you when I was just about to attack you... Now, of course, I'm happy that he did it :)

DeletedUser3001

Best move B-H ever made - even though im sure you will never ever admit it - like never :p

Well its a little funny, there are quite a few people who used to be enemies who are now friends in our tribe. One example of rivals becoming friends is me and Hibakusha :p

Recruiting the Zrg people was one of my favourite moments on this world, you/tael/sam etc. Very funny/friendly and helpful, it was quite the surprise that all of you fit in so well! The cherry on the ice cream was proving Hibakusha wrong :D I was all like "YEAAAAAAAAAAH!! Who was right?! Who is the boss?! Who knows best?!" Then he gave me one of those HIbakusha stares and I went "You were right Hiba, you are the boss Hiba, you know best hiba, im sorry hiba, DONT HIT ME HIBA!"

I honestly think if it wasnt for you fellows fitting in so good we would probably of given up recruiting enemy players right away. After you joined I dont think there was a single person in the council who was against recruitment of friendly enemies :p

DeletedUser2754

I'm still too used TW1 where we fight first, and we'd talk later about joinings, lol. I'm gonna quote something from the leading chat of the squad I'm in (players in the chat: Trsid, gr8dane, Metalbunny and MissDaisy, my current coop)... I hope the players being quoted don't mind:

Trsid has written:

lol dane, at various times hiba wanted to noble everybody in this chat including MissD and me:D
Trsid has written:
and bunny too... He wanted to fight BH when we were in Kings.....
MissDaisy has written:
Nope, never me. At least he says that. I guess he always felt how lovely I was, my flowers melt his badass heart ;)
Trsid has written:
Perhaps not directly, he wanted me to noble you out:p
MissDaisy has written:
You liked me too much, that would never work :O
Trsid has written:
yeah, I told him that:)
MetalBunny has written:
The funny thing about BH is that many in here have actually been enemies at one point or another. Dane you obviously did the right decision, been great having you here so far :D
hibakusha has written:
Almost true, I had ongoing plans for Bunny. I got a bit harsh on Bunny for inviting gr8dane over when I was just about to attack him. I was never meant to attack you Trsid, although I was planning an op where I was preparing myself to attack Disillumination while Cecilia would attack you. And regarding MissD, she was on your path, so she was yours to deal with.
I'm such a nice guy :)

hibakusha has written:
One thing is also true, once whoever joined all past grudges stayed in the past and I was always I nice tribemate to all :)

DeletedUser2754

And a fun fact regarding the previous post,
I never wanted to noble MissD, since she was not in my path of growth. But she was my next door province neighbor and I felt many times that I had to save her villages from herself, lol (I just can't stand when players max their villages, I feel sorry for the villages). Then she nobled a barb in my province, but she got me on a good mood day, normally I would just send some nobles to say hi. But I knew she was working with Trsid, so we had a nice chat and she ended up joining Kings. It was a proud moment for me when some weeks later her villages had been cat down. By the end of january we started playing together and we decided that we'd merge our accounts at some point and we'd focus on mine, since it was bigger. She was a super defensive player back then, but always listened and learnt fast.
At this point, she's able to invade a province and noble it all just as good as me. I might have some experience that she still lacks, but besides that she can do anything I can. My account is as much mine as it is hers by now and I'm honored to have her playing with me and proud to be part of her growth as a player.

DeletedUser

A perfect example of enemies becoming friends in BH's history was me and volker.
I still remember the day where he broke our NAP terms =P

DeletedUser

So it seems that I'm just in a long line of former B-H enemies joining the tribe, can say that I don't feel a little less special :(

DeletedUser2616

I'm a rare breed at least. I've been in there since day 1, more precisely the first 5 minutes of the world. So special :D

DeletedUser3448

Whats the tribe name history then guts? were you guys Big Fish at one time? 'cause I've heard of them before but think they were about before my time on this world

DeletedUser

I'm a rare breed at least. I've been in there since day 1, more precisely the first 5 minutes of the world. So special :D
Whats the tribe name history then guts? were you guys Big Fish at one time? 'cause I've heard of them before but think they were about before my time on this world
I too am like guts, a day 1 member of the tribe we see today, only unlike guts, I stayed tribeless until just after BP wore off, but I secured my invite well before then.

In fact, me and guts are likely the only (active) members left who used to be BIG.

HBB used to be B-H, B-H used to be B-P, B-P used to be BIG.

Big Fish
Barbaric Plague
Barbaric Hawks
Hawking's Barbaric Bananas

DeletedUser3001

Ahh ok, for some reason I thought it was more than that! :/

There were
Big Fish --> Barbaric Plague --> Barbaric Hawk (typo) --> Barbaric Hawks --> Hawking´s Barbaric Bananas --> Barbaric Bratwurst (Volker changing the name) --> Hawking´s Barbaric Bananas (me changing it back) --> Barbaric Bratwurst (Volker changing it again) --> Hawking´s Barbaric Bananas

DeletedUser

Typos and joke names don't count, we all know that.

Don't feed volker!