• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RLP vrs B-H

DeletedUser

So us at Bzb are big guys with beards and a deep voice? I'm fine with that (seeing as it's pretty much me in real life) but I'm not sure how out two female leaders would feel about it.

DeletedUser

I think you got it a bit wrong, or your just "lost in translation" - ;)

DeletedUser3001

So us at Bzb are big guys with beards and a deep voice? I'm fine with that (seeing as it's pretty much me in real life) but I'm not sure how out two female leaders would feel about it.

Females? On the internet? I thought that was a myth, like unicorns :O Tell me more about these magical creatures! Is it true that they fart rainbows and butterflies? My friends tell me if women wernt meant to dance why were they given things that juggle, is it try that they juggle?

DeletedUser3001

With BH - Bzb merging do we make a new thread? Fear HBB (Hawking´s Barbaric Bananas)!! (Name isnt decided yet, but I think that is by far the best name)
5 dollars, Gr8danes sanity and a butt-scratcher on RLP falling within 4 months!
Any bets on BHs/Bzbs unholy dark alliance losing?

DeletedUser2830

4 months ill take that bet (shall we double it to 10 and change dollars to free villas?)

it will take yous that long to noble all your interanls also they may not see it now but BzB have just turned there entire map blue and stole all there fun from alot of there members
sure some of them will migrate but some will go inactive after a few weeks followed closely by more etc etc

now im not saying the merger was wrong or right only time will tell

but 4 months 4? im still not sure you can win the world in 6 months to a year without another larger merger :)

DeletedUser2616

yeah, it's a bit more dragged out when RLP keep people that quit and have no active co-players. like beer and chicken :)

DeletedUser2830

BH have plenty inactive also you guys just have co-plays for them and do a better job eating the ones you dont have co-op for :)

DeletedUser2616

Not really to be honest. We've kicked plenty of 1mil+ players because they went red. if they don't have co-op we give them until they go red. Chickenbone is starting to go barb but is still in RLP, also Gerdopolis was kept until his last village went barb :p

DeletedUser

BH have plenty inactive also you guys just have co-plays for them and do a better job eating the ones you dont have co-op for :)
Thats actually not true at all.
We kick people very quickly and internal what we can very fast. Actually its so fast kicking, that we sometimes noble people that are still active :)

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2616

Thats actually not true at all.
We kick people very quickly and internal what we can very fast. Actually its so fast kicking, that we sometimes noble people that are still active :)
Only Volker does that ;)

DeletedUser3101

Players went inactive. Yes, on all tribes. Because the game time is too long. A world should end after approx. 6 months.
The game makers should think about a real end game. A new feature or what else.
BZB want to end this game. It was a nice world, nice fights, nice allies, nice opponents, but at all good things comes a end.

DeletedUser2830

worlds are made to last 1/2 years
Players went inactive. Yes, on all tribes. Because the game time is too long. A world should end after approx. 6 months.
worlds are made to last 1/2 years

BZB want to end this game. It was a nice world, nice fights, nice allies, nice opponents, but at all good things comes a end.
Indeed but not this server :)

only 5 dollars ? you should bet more on yourself metalbunny :)) seriously.

First , ALF , LOD , BzB , ZRG. jokes on you , S-I outlasted you all , but like bananking said every thing must come to an end. even a weird mix of skill activity and motivation like S-I.
i think its time for S-I to make a choice that will change its faith. its not about making a move without thinking or immediately at this day or week. but i think the beginning of the end have to start right now today.

as for Hawk.Eye , I will fight RLP either under B-H or S-I banner , thats how it will go. its time for RLP to lose to the better players and learn a lesson or two and move on with it and use this experience to guide them in their next worlds.
and i'm not going to help unfit and incapable players achieve their cause because diplomatic relations tell me so.
also in prime of RLP coalition when they still had LOD , BzB , ALF and even S-I to stand by their side they formally de-allianced me (lol). so even if i dont want to you guys decided for me.

i dislike unclear situations especially now that merges are done and final battles begin its time to kill more and talk less , so its now crystal clear how my account at least will behave in the future.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2754

I personally don't like this merge on a theoretical level. I think that the world is fun while the forces at play balance each other out. And the world as it was before this merge had that balance. B-H + TSC were equivalent in strength to RLP + LOD + BzB + S-I (I'm including S-I here because all chances they had to bite B-H, they used them, and they didn't do the same to the other side). I don't think anyone could predict a win and all sides had reasons to believe they would outlast the others. It is my belief still, that B-H had the stronger claim, but I'm, of course biased there.

This merge puts an end in the unknown future. Nazorith's comment actually says it all, he's trying to show there is still strength in RLP (and he is actually one of the few in RLP that would have deserved a win in this realm) but his aim is no longer to win the world but just to outlast the 4 month mark.

If they were a proper tribe they could change the predictable outcome of this. They will still have more players than us and the difference in points isn't enough to call this an unfair battle. B-H has been in worse odds than this, if you added all enemies they fought along the way. The problem is that RLP is a big tribe but not a good tribe. And the new blood they took in from LOD, isn't enough to make any difference. And if that was not enough they are full of inactives. And this is not a biased opinion, this are facts, you just have to compare the two lists here: http://tw2stats.com/world/en13/alliance/70/members, http://tw2stats.com/world/en13/alliance/22/members to see the difference in activity. Also the last player RLP invited was on the 2016.04.08. On 2016.04.09 they had 84,826,210 points, yesterday, just before this merge they had 84,767,416 and in the same period B-H gained +2mil points. So they were already loosing it fighting only a fraction of our tribe. Now the players from the BzB front will be moved here. The BzB players will also be moved to RLP front. So you are about to face at least 3 times the strength you've been facing, if you had those results then, what do you think will happen now?

As I said before, on a normal circumstance, I would not support this merge, but truth is I don't want to keep playing a long world where the greatest threat is not fighting a proper enemy but inactivity. The players I've been attacking are either inactive or have the defense skills of an inactive (that's how good the south RLP players are). This makes a boring game.
To change this boring game a bit and to shake things up, I proposed a deathmatch solution inside B-H that was very well welcomed by everyone. We'd set a final date and we'd count the score of the main tribes against each other to find the winner and in the end the players from the loosing sides would join the winner side, giving the victory to whoever had the best performance on that time. Real game skills, real active players fighting each other, real war between tribes. I was really looking for this, because this would mean every tribe would get rid of the coop accounts, since they can always be easily nobled, thus they are points for your enemy and if you internal them, they are nobles you are not using for the enemy. So what I imagined was just the active players fighting each other fair and square for a certain period of time and may the best tribe win... Unfortunately this scenario was not accepted by the other tribes and so, we had to go for the lame merge so that we can end this world in a reasonable short period of time before boredom defeats us all.

DeletedUser2616

I share the same thoughts Hiba. As much as I'd like to keep fighting a proper fight, RLP just aren't enough to give it. And with summer coming up the world would be just about dead within all tribes.
On another note, around mid-late November I may or may not join the most recent world, depending if I have anything else to do. So if anyone wants to play with or against me I'll look forward to it :D

DeletedUser2830

As I said before, on a normal circumstance, I would not support this merge, but truth is I don't want to keep playing a long world where the greatest threat is not fighting a proper enemy but inactivity.

so change it join with us and enjoy fighting those better players you all want to fight
all i have heard since playing this server is that bigfish/bh/bbh are all the best players and everyone else is shit and they want to fight better players and yet for the whole world they have never left to fight against those great players they want to face. infact they recruit all those so called shit players over and over

everytime yous have had a chance at a great fight you have recruited yourselfs out of that said fight that you all keep saying you want

i think you all talk a good game but in the end all you want is to win at all costs nothing to do with ending the world fast blah blah

you just want the win without the fight

so if you really were
I share the same thoughts Hiba. As much as I'd like to keep fighting a proper fight, RLP just aren't enough to give it.

again yous never wanted the proper fight yous always wanted the easy win and would do anything to get it

DeletedUser2616

We did offer you guys the chance for a deathmatch, but you turned us down :(

DeletedUser

yous never wanted the proper fight yous always wanted the easy win and would do anything to get it
No offense - but RLP has been taking a beating from us time over and time again.
We are rapidly removing you from every single front, - in fact our biggest issues are making enough nobles actually :)

DeletedUser2754

so change it join with us and enjoy fighting those better players you all want to fight
all i have heard since playing this server is that bigfish/bh/bbh are all the best players and everyone else is shit and they want to fight better players and yet for the whole world they have never left to fight against those great players they want to face. infact they recruit all those so called shit players over and over

everytime yous have had a chance at a great fight you have recruited yourselfs out of that said fight that you all keep saying you want

i think you all talk a good game but in the end all you want is to win at all costs nothing to do with ending the world fast blah blah

you just want the win without the fight

so if you really were
That was the death match solution that B-H proposed. I can tell you that almost everyone in B-H was very happy and even excited with the idea. Neither your tribe or BzB accepted it. This merge with BzB, would have not happened if that was the scenario chosen, and it would have probably been the best TW2 ending from all servers.
The world would still be finished in 4 months still but we had fun fighting until the last day. You guys refused it... So we went for the lame option.

And how could I join your tribe? One thing is to join a proper tribe, even 1/10th of your size, of players that know what they are doing, that work together, plan proper ops. I'm fighting one of your top players, he is falling so fast that it is almost awkward and I love his deadly counters of nobling all barbs left in the province as if that would stop me from entering there... It's a joke...

The tactics of RLP:
You see a player in a province you want to move in. One player moves in, and you start attacking and faking him. Because that doesn't work, the sabbing starts and another player joins in, then another and another more. In the end you have 10ish players in that province attacking that same guy who has like 5 villages in that province. Because you still got nothing, you decide to enter another province of that same player and the process restarts. There is no thought process in all this, no plan no nothing. It's a simple tactic to tire down the opponent. On some cases this is quite effective, it's almost not demanding for your players, all they have to do is not think and send some random attacks every day, some real, some not, and ends up being demanding and tiresome for the guy on the other side. It's perfect on some type of players, and once they quit, you finally get the desired prize and take their villages. But on the stubborn guys, I almost feel sorry for your guys and how depressing it must be to not have a clue on what they are doing. And the hardest part is that you do this from day 1 to now. The tactics are clearly not working but the leadership of RLP isn't clever enough to understand what they are doing wrong, and plan something different for a change, they don't adapt to the circumstances. Making mistakes, everyone makes them but we should learn with them.
Of course your tribe has some pretty decent players, but the overall tactics that binds the whole thing together make no sense. Also, I can't stand a tribe who keeps all their players despite being active or not. From my experience in leading a big tribe in TW1 I know that when you do that in the hope of trying to get everyone properly internalled and not loosing one village to the enemy, you end up removing the players from the battlefield. The good players get bored and quit, the bad players thrive. Also there is no bigger liability for an active player than sharing a province with an inactive player, you can be sure that's where the enemy will enter. You either have active coops or be done with those accounts. And even active coops, you should be careful, because that really tires the players behind the wheel and sometimes a player with too many permanent coops just gets tired and you end up loosing the coops and the active player. I've seen that happen many times.

Everything requires the right balance, and I'm sorry to say but from where I stand and from what I can grasp from RLP, your tribe is the precise opposite of what I would look for in a tribe. It's not about size or whatever, it's everything else.

DeletedUser

I think ZRG disagrees with you.

We made several mistakes in that OP though, gr8danedk is one of them! :rolleyes: