• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RLP vrs B-H

DeletedUser2616

We have heaps of warlords (won't say who, hush hush :p ), all you really need is 1 person for external relations (diplomat) and someone for internal relations (a bunny)

DeletedUser3448

Oh and important side note for RLP its nothing personal just banter but do prepare for getting your buttocks red the spanking machine known as BH have arrived at your doorstep!

And here I was thinking you've been on our doorstep for the past couple months... or was that the top of the garden path then?

DeletedUser3001

And here I was thinking you've been on our doorstep for the past couple months... or was that the top of the garden path then?

Well imagine it like this:

RLP is the girl you are trying to shag, all the small allies like Zrg/THO/ALF/EDS/TWH etc were all those nuisances that you had to go through before getting the girl. Bzb was the girls weak little brother who later hit puberty and got really big, grew a beard and got a dark voice. S-I was that little fellow with a huge crush on RLP then S-I realised ALF had bigger breasts and forgot all about RLP.

Anyway so you are trying to bang this RLP chick right? First you have to take her for dinner (remove Zrg) then you have to make a good impression on her friends (remove TWH) then during all this time you must resist the temptation of making a move too soon (remove EDS) and most importantly you must try REALLY hard not to be a cunt, well in her presence at least (remove ALF). Bzb being busy being a hormone puberty teen got distracted by the nude magazines (BH inactive). ALF who had just come out of a destructive relationship with BH was looking for a sweet gentle soul (S-I), S-I and ALF realising that the love was mutual became one of those love-bird couple (ALF - S-I merger) so BHs last competition for RLPs panties was removed. Now you have RLP isolated and vulnerable just as you want her, she is ripe for the taking. Knowing BH being smoother than Michael Jackson moonwalking we can safely assume that BH are making the final preparations for THE move... Rawr!

So basically at this moment of the world we are at the stage where BH is cleaning the apartment, putting up the candles, opening a wine bottle to let it breathe and cooking food waiting with butterflies in the stomach for RLP to come over to the apartment! We both know what "movie night" really means, whats going to happen next is no secret :D

Edit: Nice to see a new face, glad to have you here Elemental. I have a small memory of nobling you out of some area a while back, were you the same Elemental that was around SirStanley and company? Long time no see in that case, how have you been? :p

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3448

As much as I loved that whole speech, you did forget one thing.. the possibility that even after all that effort, she could reject you!

I know this RLP chick, she has got more sense than to even go over to the apartment in the first place!

DeletedUser2616

Just make sure you remember to clean your used tissues up bunny

DeletedUser3001

As much as I loved that whole speech, you did forget one thing.. the possibility that even after all that effort, she could reject you!

I know this RLP chick, she has got more sense than to even go over to the apartment in the first place!

No worries, there is obviously a plan B. Plan B is a bulletproof pick up line that works 100% of the time "Hey RLP, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

DeletedUser2616

No worries, there is obviously a plan B. Plan B is a bulletproof pick up line that works 100% of the time "Hey RLP, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"
or "does this drink taste funny to you?"

DeletedUser3448

"Hey RLP, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"
*as she sniffs* "why yes, yes it ..."

Edit: Nice to see a new face, glad to have you here Elemental. I have a small memory of nobling you out of some area a while back, were you the same Elemental that was around SirStanley and company? Long time no see in that case, how have you been? :p
and no, it was Duke of Kent who nobled me out when I first started. I still miss those 5 villages :(

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3448

Sadly, those villages are a long long way away from me and I'm a bit pre-occupied in the NE

DeletedUser

Rejection, dont think we are familiar with that word ? - Maybe you can explain it since you sound to have alot of experience in that ;)

DeletedUser3448

It hurts too much to talk about but I'm sure you will find out soon anyway! :p

Morgen , short and sarcastic. you are really my type of player good sir.
and lol metalbunny. S-I and B-H both dude. pilot twist : S-I and B-H end up merging together. good movie with an unpredictable ending.

anyway lets welcome elemental secrets to this thread. Hi :) thats a nice addition.

DeletedUser2754

Not very intriguing. If B-H and TSC can balance the world fighting all other powers (and I have to include S-I here because despite your low profile actions whenever possible you take your opportunity to bite B-H and I don't see you guys doing the same to the other side), if one of the other powers decides to switch sides, whichever, the current balance would easily become an unbalance. I think it would become an unstoppable movement, unless a huge inactivity would start rising in the tribe. But inactivity is also more likely to happen on the loosing side for obvious reasons so...

DeletedUser3015

Inactivity is a real enemy in itself that sometimes no one sees coming.