• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RLP vrs B-H

DeletedUser2754

Its very nice to see this discussion is actually evolving from a bit of a "taunt" towards RLP - and straight into teaching the opponents "how to play" thread instead. I think this learning curve might be steep, but if you listing to Hibakusha, I know your in the best of hands.
I hope you take his advise since he is right on the spot with attacks and how to play.
I'm always here to help. The game is only fun if you have proper enemies, anyway...

DeletedUser3001

Throughout this world I ve been jumping from player to player to tribe to tribe fighting them. i fought Early Game LoD/ex-BP members/TRK/TIG/mid-game RLP/Zrg/back to RLP for a long time/LoD/S-I/ALF/late game RLP. I fought many of the early game top players and RLPs previous top players (Chicken/Beer/Lord KK/Devast8) and many of them at the same time. The first tribe leader of LoD (dastardlydick), TIG (ALF players early game) and S-I beat me fair and square first round.

At a certain point I was up against Chicken/beer + Lord KK and his entourage at the same time. All the top players of RLP I have ran into have played quite defensive with majority of their villages built with Hall of Orders, Lord KK launched offensives every now and then though (without faith). Defensive RLP players is the reasons for my ODA. To this day the only villages I lost fighting RLP is failed deathstars or villages who have gotten sabotaged to nothing which I gave up. In all honesty im not even that good at defending, I rarely bother tagging and S-I took an entire province from me a while back for that exact reason. Only reason im Rank 2 in D bash is because I consistently try to kill off my defensive units supporting tribe mates, i still build at least 3-5 O villages for every D village.

Now I wouldnt say Lord KK/Chicken/Beer was bad it just wasnt challenging it was just simply a grind. TIG(ALF)/first LoD leader I beat both eventually from being forced to learn from my mistakes, S-I i havnt run up against a second time. From what I have seen when following tribes developments the tribe which came the furthest from the start was without a doubt LoD, they were such a push over tribe early game except their leader, they eventually became pretty fierce. TRK was super easy. Only faced BP players which had been kicked which were easy/mediocre. TIG (ALF) didnt grow anything at all as individual players. S-I developed quite a bit and always kept a high standard. RLP have been the exact same experience for me at least from mid game to late game except these days you sabotage less and noble more barbs. ZRG were very very mediocre, nothing less or more. That is at least my experience of the tribes/players I fought in the world, I havnt faced the other tribes personally so I cant speak on them.

DeletedUser3516

I find this very interesting.
I am a two bit player sitting on the fringes and playing with myself - somewhat semi serious initially, but since then i have been in the self styled Janitor Squad - yes cleaning up the mess. Cleaning out esteemed players such as Kendawg, Spagetti, I forget those BH guys w called Revolting and his mate and .. oh and Gromheim ... yes Gronheim! He is a good player isn't he?
i have observed the players we have played against. Hiba - a very good player. Focused determined and knowing what he is about. Shep - dear shep - if only those up north had dealt to him early. A very clever player, extremely successful and i would rate up near the top in skill and resiliance - and I have not even come up against him. IMAN - a delight once beer and Chicken departed for Real Life - a pity because those two were the difference. I did experience Hushabyebye and Shipton(?) two totally loose cannons but ok. And of course xHelios - haven't seen him for a bit - but a fellow of integrity, not too good on organisation but a good guy!
Those on the other side - Deathridesahorse - unstoppable and better than anything in the bent bananas. His mate Cyber Jaguar - pity he left when he had an argument with a team mate because BH could not handle him. Oh - i forget, the number 1 player - the always abused TNT Gangster - did you know that BH mounted a SINGLE PLAYER EXTERMINATION against him that came to nought? Not even a single town!! Yet Hiba goes on about targeteing single players. Mmmm. I also observed a thread in BH where they were talking about tactics to employ. One NOOB suggested targeting province by province, but no - BH DECIDED TO TARGET SINGLE PLAYERS ... Interesting given Hiba's advice!!!
BH has their modern day heros - and the most vocal is - METAL BUNNY - who actually had achieved nothing of significance except eating his own team mates to give him a huge number of towns without ever having to beat anyone of note! Who did you beat up pre-January MB? I am not away of him crossing swords with any player that is respectable. He now wins because he has a huge number of barbed won and co-ops at his disposal!! A fabulous winning strategy I agree, but not the mark of a great player. Now he rides on the back of co-ops which he says is "a leaders responsibility" without EVER having offered those co-ops out to tribe members outside of the INNER CIRCLE who could actually use them to get to the front!!!. I am amused that Duke of Kent left the game prior to the super merge but yet VIC is a co-op .... how can that be? Mmmmm
There are of course mouths on every side - Gutsman would be the biggest and from all reports I have had, he has had great success ... in gobbling up those who are departing the game ... obviously a necessary skill! Who has he beaten in a straight arm wrestle?
I must mention though that Hiba decide to enter the arena where the real action was - a great deathstar Hiba that was sabbed from under you. You will claim you had abandoned it when NOOB NZ Rovy took it from you - but how do you account for the 24,000 HC and other associated troops that were picked off by the NOOB as they were coming in for support?
Yes, Banana EDITED BY MODERATOR you are in the dominant position but the truth remains - in all your battles you have won around the fringes, you have never won in the middle. Banana were beating you in the middle even, and - oh, surprise surprise ... a merge, not surprisingly between two from the windmill estate ... your BEST BATTLE TACTIC yet.
Good ol' MB went on about my attacks in his province ... nobles? I never sent any. Nukes? Yes I sent a few to clear the decks. 95% were single rams or cats i think! My expectations? I didn't think he would even be stupid enough to move troops to defend! But hey, he did!! Man MB you are a great tactician! The worst that would have happened to you is you would have had an insignificant town catted for its farm, tavern, and barracks that you could have rebuilt in a couple of weeks .... were there any sabs coming in behind? Oh no ... geeeez I must be totally DUMB!!!
Seriously guys, I am privy the the convo between MB and Hiba in their tribe message system .... your tactics are well known and the way you play them are also well known. Your weakness is that you do not understand how they are countered.
As for your monitoring the "tribal leaders" MB ... i think you must have been in the wrong threads or your spies hadn't got in deep enough. Tell me, who are the six who actually run the show? How many spies from PLP are deeply embedde in the rotten banana?
The sad thing as I previously said is that now most are disinterested ... it would not surprise me if the majority of RLP just decide to abandoned the game!!

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2616

I'm touched you put so much thought into this <3

Especially all the exclamations, yelling definitely means you're points are valid. I've taken many down in an "arm wrestle" and i've also organised ops, this is tribal wars. not a bunch of 1 v 1 wars ;)

DeletedUser3516

Gutsman - you do play a true game and would be welcome in any tribe!

DeletedUser2616

funny you say that, I'm actually helping run a tribe on EN17. Not sure if it's sarcasm or not coming from you, but it's where my focus has been the last month :p

DeletedUser2754

The sab feature is not important in the early game, but as players get more villages there is a moment where it starts being one of the strongest weapons. To the point that in my personal view, it's an unbalanced feature of the game abused by many players with no skills for the sole purpose of razing a village.

This to say that there was no op on TNT to exterminate him. There was an op on LOD which was a failure, mainly because of the sabbing feature that became on that moment the unbalanced weapon I just described and made the deathstars not to work as they should. Anyway he was the main player in LOD, it's only normal that he got attacked a bit more than the others. But if you go back on this chat, you'll find many posts of B-H acknowledging the defeat of that op. The curious thing is that you will never find one post by any RLP member acknowledging any defeat anywhere. Being defeated is part of the process, just make sure you don't repeat your mistakes and be better next time.

You will also find posts where I personally congratulated TNT for being the only enemy I fought with brains and that I was looking forward to fight him on a more leveled ground. After all my closest support was 24 hours away. But he played his cards right and he gained my respect for that.

The thing is not about attacking a single player or not. It's about attacking a certain area, if it's just one player in that area or more that's secondary. One thing is you take a squad of 10 players and attack 6 or 7 different provinces or you take those same 10 players and move everyone to the same province. The more you shorten the radius of action the easier it will be to defend.

I'm glad that village you took from me makes you feel so good. I didn't even know it was you who had taken it, lol!
To me nobling that village was my biggest mistake for many reasons:
1. That village was taken because there was supposed to be an op on that area. But then Bunny decided to cancel it and make the LOD op instead. So I got a stupid village in the middle of the enemy with no purpose and being constantly sabbed. It had no strategic value, since I had no plans to do anything and the worst part is that I had built the chapel there before bunny cancelling the op. When it was time for the LOD op I couldn't build the chapel and had to go with a church which made things a lot easier for TNT. So I will blame bunny for this one (Sorry!).
2. I planned on renobling that deathstar so that I could have the chapel back and have it ready for the LOD op. But I overslept the day I was supposed to take it and couldn't send the nobles on time to land before the support. So, my church vulnerability on the LOD deathstar was not fixed. And what I feared could happen, actually happened. TNT was able to sab me down, leaving me faithless, making it easier to kill all support I had there. I doubt he could have made it if I had a chapel there instead. I'm pretty certain he would have to send at least 3 times more nukes than the 26 he needed to get the job done. And the fight on the coming days would have been totally different because I would have nobles to follow my nukes. But he played his cards right according to the variables on the table. That's why he gained my respect. And I can only blame myself for this one.
3. I always delete the reports where you guys kept sabbing and spying that village. I guess my coop didn't notice you guys kept your eyes on the village because she didn't saw most of the reports and when I asked her to send the nobles, she withdrew the support upon sending the nobles, this meant that the village got 24 hours without troops. You took advantage of that gap and nobled it. Congrats you're the best player ever. And regarding the troops you killed, that support came from so many different villages, that it was all rebuilt in less than 48 hours. So, I'm happy to know it made you so happy to kill it, lol. This one I can blame on MissDaisy (Sorry!)

On a final note, don't be so enemy to your enemies. This isn't reality. It's a game. We are here to have fun. We can talk, we can chit-chat, it's not the end of the world if you have a laugh with us ;)

DeletedUser3516

Gutsman - no sarcasm - you do play a true game. And are probably a bluddy good player submerged by the shit of the last world - and i think everyone would agree that 13 has descended into the worst scenario!

DeletedUser2616

Gutsman - no sarcasm - you do play a true game. And are probably a bluddy good player submerged by the shit of the last world - and i think everyone would agree that 13 has descended into the worst scenario!
I'll agree with you there (not on my skill, but the state of the world). I came back from about 3 months off (personal issues) to try and see if I still had a role to play. For a while, I did. I worked my ass off to get myself up to 100+ villages by going after inactives (kinda had to) and then actives. Then the merger happened, I found myself at a point where I was no longer a key player in the success of the tribe. So now I just log on a bit to mint coins and queue troops.
I know I give tnt a lot of crap within our chat, but it's because I respect him. He kept me involved by giving me something to do rather than eat inactives to speed the world up. Not sure what's happened there though, haven't seen any attacks from him since last week :(

DeletedUser2616

That's true, but it's also kind of sad. I never let myself get sucked into an online game to that degree, I always enjoy a challenging game but it always comes secondary to my real life. If someone catches me out while i'm in hospital or something like that (i'm a shit magnet), or i'm out fishing or in class so be it

DeletedUser3516

The sab feature is not important in the early game, but as players get more villages there is a moment where it starts being one of the strongest weapons. To the point that in my personal view, it's an unbalanced feature of the game abused by many players with no skills for the sole purpose of razing a village.

This to say that there was no op on TNT to exterminate him. There was an op on LOD which was a failure, mainly because of the sabbing feature that became on that moment the unbalanced weapon I just described and made the deathstars not to work as they should. Anyway he was the main player in LOD, it's only normal that he got attacked a bit more than the others. But if you go back on this chat, you'll find many posts of B-H acknowledging the defeat of that op. The curious thing is that you will never find one post by any RLP member acknowledging any defeat anywhere. Being defeated is part of the process, just make sure you don't repeat your mistakes and be better next time.

You will also find posts where I personally congratulated TNT for being the only enemy I fought with brains and that I was looking forward to fight him on a more leveled ground. After all my closest support was 24 hours away. But he played his cards right and he gained my respect for that.

The thing is not about attacking a single player or not. It's about attacking a certain area, if it's just one player in that area or more that's secondary. One thing is you take a squad of 10 players and attack 6 or 7 different provinces or you take those same 10 players and move everyone to the same province. The more you shorten the radius of action the easier it will be to defend.

I'm glad that village you took from me makes you feel so good. I didn't even know it was you who had taken it, lol!
To me nobling that village was my biggest mistake for many reasons:
1. That village was taken because there was supposed to be an op on that area. But then Bunny decided to cancel it and make the LOD op instead. So I got a stupid village in the middle of the enemy with no purpose and being constantly sabbed. It had no strategic value, since I had no plans to do anything and the worst part is that I had built the chapel there before bunny cancelling the op. When it was time for the LOD op I couldn't build the chapel and had to go with a church which made things a lot easier for TNT. So I will blame bunny for this one (Sorry!).
2. I planned on renobling that deathstar so that I could have the chapel back and have it ready for the LOD op. But I overslept the day I was supposed to take it and couldn't send the nobles on time to land before the support. So, my church vulnerability on the LOD deathstar was not fixed. And what I feared could happen, actually happened. TNT was able to sab me down, leaving me faithless, making it easier to kill all support I had there. I doubt he could have made it if I had a chapel there instead. I'm pretty certain he would have to send at least 3 times more nukes than the 26 he needed to get the job done. And the fight on the coming days would have been totally different because I would have nobles to follow my nukes. But he played his cards right according to the variables on the table. That's why he gained my respect. And I can only blame myself for this one.
3. I always delete the reports where you guys kept sabbing and spying that village. I guess my coop didn't notice you guys kept your eyes on the village because she didn't saw most of the reports and when I asked her to send the nobles, she withdrew the support upon sending the nobles, this meant that the village got 24 hours without troops. You took advantage of that gap and nobled it. Congrats you're the best player ever. And regarding the troops you killed, that support came from so many different villages, that it was all rebuilt in less than 48 hours. So, I'm happy to know it made you so happy to kill it, lol. This one I can blame on MissDaisy (Sorry!)

On a final note, don't be so enemy to your enemies. This isn't reality. It's a game. We are here to have fun. We can talk, we can chit-chat, it's not the end of the world if you have a laugh with us ;)

Superb!!! It is a game and is a game you are good at! That I saw the "gap" was fortunate because it was not what i was looking at - a casual look at spies within sabs - ooooooo. I was surprised you dropped your chapel - :) mistake? Why a chapel after being sabbed to shit? Illogical!
Hiba - I would enjoy having a beer with you - you are predicable, good at what you do and totally honest!! Reckon you would be a laugh!

DeletedUser3001

Rovy you are aware the last person who was above me in offensive bash was Kei Shirogane? That was when 2 mil bash was a lot. You can accuse me for many things but I think saying I avoid a fight or fight with a vast village advantage over my opponents is an unfair/untrue claim :) I dont want to use the "mine is bigger than yours" card but I think I kind of need to. I have 70 mil bash and you 5.6mil Nanananananana ;)

We gave up the spying game a long time ago Rovy. I at least havnt bothered hiding what we do for several months. S-I is in one of our Squad mails you know? :p RLP knew about the bzb merger before it happened. I mean I have even talked to RLP members about what they should be doing to beat us and what moves would make the most sense for us to do vs RLP. IMAN linked the conversations between BH/RLP about the merger talks to Dauthi when he was still in RLP. I mean even on this thread we have stated what RLP should do, we are not very discret Rovy :p

Regarding the state of the world there was a reason the merger happened. It was the very same thing before the merger as after the merger for a long long time, a whole lot inactive nobling on all sides. All fronts were decided on who went inactive on each side. I think after 6months all worlds are most likely past their expiration date. The last really fun fights I had was against Zrg and "battle of the barb front" before that and vs HolyMaker before that :)

DeletedUser2754

That I saw the "gap" was fortunate because it was not what i was looking at - a casual look at spies within sabs - ooooooo. I was surprised you dropped your chapel - :) mistake? Why a chapel after being sabbed to shit? Illogical!
When I built the chapel there, the plan was to attack the area. Since the chapel couldn't be sabbed, I was making sure I had faith in the province for my nukes. When the op was cancelled I got a useless chapel on a useless village. To be honest I should have withdrawn the support and just let you guys have the village right there since it had no real strategic value and the ability to build the chapel by itself was more important than the village.
But I decided to take the risk. What I wanted to do was to renoble the village and have small packs of support landing after the nobles. If I could build a church I would, if not, I would defend with no faith. Since the defense was coming from all my defensive villages everywhere in small packs, even if you cleared them, the loss could be quickly overcome and even faithless you'd still need a shitload of nukes to clear it and noble it. So no big deal for my side either way. So, I started sending the support, but when it was time to send the nobles I overslept and ended up not sending them. Later when we did send them, a miscommunication between me and my coop led to the support being withdrawn too soon.

Hiba - I would enjoy having a beer with you - you are predicable, good at what you do and totally honest!! Reckon you would be a laugh!
Let's see if Bunny brings those beers, but his a lousy waiter, he'll probably bring something else! guts, you want one as well?

DeletedUser2616

I thought I was the worst for waking up for ops. I'm good the night before, I set an alarm and have everything set up so it's quick. Then ding ding ding, the alarm goes off. What does gutsman do? he turns the alarm off and rolls over back to sleep :D

Only one I pulled off was the back time on exegima early on. But I was the last to hit because i forgot about the lag and wasn't even needed :(

DeletedUser

Talking about waking up in the nights reminds me of setting alarms too, though it was mostly when I was under attack, I had countless nights of waking up every 2-3 hours :p

Also nzrovy, northern RLP did try to take me down quite early, the first OP was in October or November, when I had fewer than 50 villages and less than 30 in that area. They kept trying, but they never succeeded :)

Another thing to note is that most worlds end up being won through a merger, very few are actually won by pure fighting. This one could have been decided by fighting it out till the end, but that would have taken another year or so, and most people in BH didn't like the thought of it.
So EN13 is in fact not the absolute worst when it comes to ending the game, but impressively average.

DeletedUser

@All - Dont make it personal, then ill shut the thread down, and its getting close to that now.
Feel free to discuss subjects, but it must be in a clean and respectfull manor.

DeletedUser3001

Well worlds tend to end like this or one side disbanding their tribe. At a certain point around after 200 villages the game becomes more of a chore than "fun", you start facing less and less active players and have to noble more and more inactive players. You get dropped perma co-ops on you and believe me Nzrovy that isnt an "advantage" that is a burden. Then you start spending time organising internal threads rather than fighting the enemy to get rid of these time consuming co-ops. We kicked quite a few big accounts just because they either went inactive or no one could be bothered sitting them.

The main problem with the co-op issue is that there simply aint enough nobles to noble all the inactive and still be able to fight your opponents with nobles. Look at mine and Lord KKs fight for example, we never sent nobles at each other we literally sent nukes and sabotage to each other while he nobled inactive BH members and I inactive RLP members.

For me I dont mind spending the winter/spring playing these type of games because if you walk outside the door over here at those times of the year your nose hair/eye lashes freezes together and if you are unlucky a renegade moose/bear comes up from nowhere to molest you! But now when summer is closing in a lot of people has to go away. Sexy Daisy gets married, Hiba will commit Seppuku when Daisy gets married, im being sent abroad for the Red Cross, our lovely bacon king here will go away with his family, and im certain more will have to go too!

Personally I couldnt of seen another way for the world to end but through merges. The alternative to not merge would of been to end up like EN2 or EN5 *shivers* Imagine having 800ish village accounts and co-oping like a friend or something *shivers again* With mine 460 villages if I actually farm and build buildings/troops that takes 30-50min, if I rebuild spies add another 30-50min to that :p Spending that much time doesnt hold up in the long run, it was way easier to sit people etc when you only had 200 villages and everyone else also had less :)

DeletedUser3001

@All - Dont make it personal, then ill shut the thread down, and its getting close to that now.
Feel free to discuss subjects, but it must be in a clean and respectfull manor.

Sorry boss! Only hugs, unicorns, butterflies and kisses from now on!

DeletedUser3516

hehehehehehe ... MB - the point you make about the end of the world is exactly the point I was addressing in the suggestions thread. Give the game some points where you actually have a victory, and that victory is meaningful before you move on for the next one! It becomes a pointless game to play when the end game is essentially people walking away. or conspiring to walk away. A battle of the most enduring!! Perhaps the world is too large or the kingdoms are too small or the provinces .....
Over here, winter is just starting so the game has a little more appeal following a cracker summer@!
@gr8danedk - nothing I say is personally targeted :) calling them banana EDITED BY MODERATOR is a term of endearment in my culture!!! :) Not sure how my mates will react when i call them a dirty EDITED BY MODERATOR though! They will think I have gone barking!!!!!!