• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RLP vrs B-H

DeletedUser

Bunny shamelessly taking credits for the internal threads I set up :p

DeletedUser

For me I dont mind spending the winter/spring playing these type of games because if you walk outside the door over here at those times of the year your nose hair/eye lashes freezes together and if you are unlucky a renegade moose/bear comes up from nowhere to molest you!

You know Bunny that explains a lot about who (and more importantly why) you're the way that you are ;)

DeletedUser3001

Are you referring to my incredible intelligence, my astonishing charm or beyond belief sexyness Schrimpy?

DeletedUser2616

It's probably why us aussies are so prominent too. if we go outside we die :D

DeletedUser

Not going to implement the barbs/enemies nobled, since that's about 180 pages of conquests to go through.
About one week since the last update.

BNY

Tribe Level: 46 (+1)
Members: 168 (+3)
Villages: 21,397 (+1,373)
Points of the top 40 players: 102,609,213 (+5,181,157)
ppm: 1,132,840 (+55,641)
Obash: 801,056,155 (+70,912,704)
Dbash: 596,564,272 (+31,907,051)

vrs

RLP
Tribe Level: 40 (+0)
Members: 131 (-29)
Villages: 9,103 (-1,146)
Points of the top 40 players: 50,411,372 (-1,962,665)
ppm: 568,960 (+42,806)
Obash: 280,200,368 (-52,595,345)
Dbash: 291,101,725 (-53,749,476)

To put those stats (mostly RLP's losses) into perspective, the amount of points RLP lost through those 29 members who left/were kicked is about 8,9 mil points, so RLP still lost nearly a million points, despite those. Of those 29 leaving, 3 have joined BNY, another 3 have formed their own tribes, while I presume the rest was eventually kicked for being too small and inactive (maybe you should kick people before they have 0 points, how about that?).
In any case, RLP is seemingly not even putting a fight up and I don't expect that to be any different in the future.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3001

I thought we had nobled more points than that, last weekend was pretty brutal, fairly certain at one point we were up to 2-3 mil+ points nobled of RLP. Which means 1-2 mil natural growth for RLP since about tuesday. The barb/enemy nobling stats would be quite interesting here, but then again I would have never been bothered to check that myself hehe! Regardless- 1mil ish points is quite a bit :)

My own personal conclusion from your stats is that BNY have been slacking for the last few days and im fairly certain RLP will continue cleaning house and have more people leaving. BNY will continue gaining a lot of points since most people are already aware the world is coming to an end and want it over with :)

PS. Oooooh you made last update the 30th, maybe last weekends conquests got split in half in the updates? Either way my conclusion is the same BNY have been slacking and RLP will continue losing points :p

DeletedUser2754

I made this for Hawk.eye to ease the process when she was counting ennoblements between tribes. If you are up for the job, Shep, maybe this spreadsheet will help you:
ODS: http://sabercathost.com/30NT/TW2-WARPARSER_V0.01.ods
XLS: http://sabercathost.com/2AN0/TW2-WARPARSER_V0.01.xls
(the warparser was made in libreoffice, I'm not sure how it works and if it works in excel)

The spreadsheet is composed of 4 sheets.
SHEET 1 > PASTE: Go to TW2-STATS and enter the conquests page of a tribe of your choosing (or the world conquers). Select to view 50 conquests at a time. Now just select all captures without the headlines and paste it without any formatting in the sheet. Repeat the process and paste on the next free row until you have pasted all the info you are analyzing.
SHEET 2 > PARSER: You don't have to do anything here, it's a simple parser reading the info you just pasted and transforming it into workable data.
SHEET 3 > RESULTS: Just type the tag of the tribes you are comparing and you should have their war stats within the time you pasted the data for.
SHEET 4 > DRAWTABLE: This is like a bonus sheet, it will give you a crackdown between 10 tribes of your choosing just type the tag of 10 tribes in the vertical column and it will crackdown their results against each other.

Example:
I left an example in the file I uploaded. It has all BNY conquests up to the 1st of May:
I got the following results for BNY:
Total villages captured > 1176 (this number includes internalling)
Total villages lost > 123 (this number includes internalling)
Villages captured against RLP > 593
Villages lost to RLP > 22
Score to RLP > +571

I can also give you the results to the remaining top 10 tribes on that timeframe:
S-I > -1
LOD > +18
300 > 0
T.T > 0
twh > +62
CUR > +5
TKE > 0
dgs > 0

Because the data was taken from BNY conquest list and not overall world conquests, the stats are only accurate when BNY is involved. If there are ennoblements between RLP and LOD, they are not showing up. The total villages captured/lost of RLP are also not accurate, only the warstats to BNY.

DeletedUser3533

Okay! I am here, finally. Never had so much trouble getting registered to a forum before.

Now where to start.... *rubs hands together*

Nice lot of blah, blah, blah reading :p thanks. Some BS some not so much :p
That said I will concede to BH having a number of very good players. RLP have lacked that advantage, although we had a few many of those quit and left us with traitors, barblers and quitters; allies even doing the dirty on us. So I concede to BH winning the server.

We are already looking ahead to bigger and better things ^_^ maybe see you around on the next world. I would welcome anyone that hasnt stiffed me. Those that have - I have an elephants memory... Hell hath no fury etc etc LOL

DeletedUser3533

lol so the lose cannon of RLP agreed they had no talent and their time is now over. this server is ending really.

Says the Queen of Barbling herself. I can see youre not called HawkEye for nothing, U sure are a quick one ahyup >_<

DeletedUser2754

In chess when a player understands the pending check-mate, it's common for the loosing player to lay down his king, acknowledging defeat.

It's a gesture of respect to your opponent, not dragging the game beyond necessary, after all the game is over and there's nothing you can do to change the outcome.
A gesture of understanding that the game is just a game and there is no point on vendettas with the only weapon at hand, to drag the game through all those extra and unnecessary moves.
And most important it's a gesture of dignity, showing you have the intelligence to know when you have been defeated. It means that you have understood what your opponent is about to do in his next moves, you know you are cornered and have no way to change the outcome of this.

Also, forget the past and learn to forgive. This is just a game after all. ALF were a team of players who joined this world on a personal vendetta against kendawg because he had backstabbed them in another world. The interesting thing is that to pursue this they backstabbed the few friends they made on this world. And in the end they became the thing they sought to destroy. Karma is a bitch!

DeletedUser

I find this very interesting.
And of course xHelios - haven't seen him for a bit - but a fellow of integrity, not too good on organisation but a good guy!
Well thank you, how have we met exactly? :p The only time you could have faced me was when you all attacked Kendawg.

DeletedUser3533

In chess when a player understands the pending check-mate, it's common for the loosing player to lay down his king, acknowledging defeat.

It's a gesture of respect to your opponent, not dragging the game beyond necessary, after all the game is over and there's nothing you can do to change the outcome.

A gesture of understanding that the game is just a game and there is no point on vendettas with the only weapon at hand, to drag the game through all those extra and unnecessary moves.

And most important it's a gesture of dignity, showing you have the intelligence to know when you have been defeated. It means that you have understood what your opponent is about to do in his next moves, you know you are cornered and have no way to change the outcome of this.

Also, forget the past and learn to forgive. This is just a game after all. ALF were a team of players who joined this world on a personal vendetta against kendawg because he had back-stabbed them in another world. The interesting thing is that to pursue this they back-stabbed the few friends they made on this world. And in the end they became the thing they sought to destroy. Karma is a bitch!

Your point? LOL I know we cannot win this now.

What you failed to realise is you have out manoeuvred yourselves in your little game of TWs chess. People have just left now and gone to the new server... so disgusted with how their allies and tribes-mates have behaved. It would have been more prudent if everyone had stopped their posturing and allowed more time for a proper merge.

It was a stalemate until Vik did the dirty on their long term ally who had gifted them many inactive villas, I commend B_H and their finagling, a tactic is still a tactic and you have preyed upon the weak virtues of the players you have courted to your ranks. I cannot for the life of me understand how any of you can call it a win at all.

I bear no grudge which is why I made my early post before acknowledging that there are some good players in B_H it is NOT because we were the weaker tribe as your long term fangirly would love to believe :p But we did have our fair share of weak players and weak minded players that is for sure.

Those that are still with us and have kept your few good players at bay for so long I salute you. I am proud to call you comrade.

See you all perhaps on the new world when it forms - friend or foe ^_^

*tips hat* Until then.....

KILL THEM ALL!

DeletedUser2616

isn't that exactly what checkmate is? when you know you can't win?
you go on about seeing us on a new world, but are stalling the end game for en13. Which means some people are less inclined to join a new world. I don't really care if it's a hollow win or not at this point.[/QUOTE]

DeletedUser2754

My point is simple, disband RLP and put an end to this. I'm bored. LOL!

I do have a different perspective on the stalemate thing. I think that since our failed op on LOD, B-H has had some advantage against RLP. But it's just my opinion even if the numbers seem to favor my view.. But I do know that if the forces stayed as they were, with RLP+LOD+BzB vs. B-H+TSC, we had world for at least 1 more year. And a lot could have happen in that time.

I did propose another solution where we could all fight and still end the world in a short period of time. But it was only accepted within B-H. The other tribes refused it...

DeletedUser3533

The death match? Nah I thought that was good.

Anywho...

There is no one that wants to do what you ask. So just quit already like the others... we are still having fun :) Perhaps it is still stalemate after all ;)