• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

RLP vrs B-H

DeletedUser2754

What do you mean with stalemate? This is between the 1st of May and the 10th:
I got the following results for BNY:
Villages captured against RLP > 593
Villages lost to RLP > 22
Score to RLP > +571

Those are captures, not players moving one way or the other...

DeletedUser

The deathmatch was the ideal scenario to end this world in style, but RLP didn't react, BzB didn't like it, so it didn't happen.

No one in BH really liked the idea of merging, but the idea of fighting this world out until the end (so playing on for another year or even longer) seemed even less appealing to most. There were even talks about a 3 way merger, but once again RLP didn't react, and BzB wanted to end this world as well.

This world hasn't been a stalemate for a long time now, but BH taking down all of RLP, LOD and BzB would take a long time, and I can't see the world end any other way, since the coalition was having a hard time for quite some time before the merger.

DeletedUser

Your point? LOL I know we cannot win this now.
It was a stalemate until Vik did the dirty on their long term ally who had gifted them many inactive villas, I commend B_H and their finagling, a tactic is still a tactic and you have preyed upon the weak virtues of the players you have courted to your ranks. I cannot for the life of me understand how any of you can call it a win at all.
You can't understand that anyone can call it a win? Did you while typing all of this forget that RLP was the one who wanted to merge with BzB? But since RLP was already failing before it could happen BzB didn't even want to merge with RLP anymore.

It's a bit sad that someone from a tribe that is completely built on merging with everything, even the smallest RIM tribes, is being negative about another tribe winning because of a big merger. If RLP played it out properly and if your plans went as you planned them BzB would have been in your tribe now and you would not have been complaining about winning trough a merger.

DeletedUser

Also, like Shep says, RLP got the same offer as BzB did, nobody responded, and no regular members in RLP seem to know anything about this offer ever being made, from what we hear from those who decided to come over on their own.

So stubborn you rob your own members of a serverwin. We could have done a huge grouphug instead to end the world. :p

DeletedUser3486

Guys i haven't posted before as i never felt the need to tell people how good i was or wasn't as only my second time on TW2.(And because people seem to take me taking the p**s out of them the wrong way)

but as the server draws to a close thought I why not.

BH / Bunnies you have some good people who's play i respect and in truth could probably learn a lot from like Shep,MB, Hiba Guts etc and will concede that you guys played the diplomatic game well too.

Inactives has been a major problem for all and you guys probably handled that better than us.

I enjoyed my duals with Daredeviler though and was flattered that you would spend so much cash on me mate :)

however it ends it ends. I am not going to moan about it, its only a game. Will maybe meet some of you again on another server one day.

Oh and Hawkeye thanks for making me laugh on here with talk of people lacking talent. I thought my bash was low but then i saw yours LOL
Maybe you should try fighting next time. You never know you might enjoy it ;-)

DeletedUser3001

This is going to sound a bit harsh but the experience dealing with RLP leadership over this world have been a bit like arguing with creationists

Creationist - "Listen like seriously... If we descend from monkeys how do you explain both monkeys and humans still existing?! If we came from monkeys shouldnt all monkeys of evolved by now?"

Normal person - "Wait what? I dont think you grasp the concept of evolution because that is not how evolution works in fact thats not how any of this works! Monkeys and humans share a COMMON ancestor we didnt spawn FROM monkeys!"

Creationist - "And where is your proof for that?! Then why do we look so different huh? If I put a goldfish in a bowl of water its not magically going to crawl out to land in a few years, how do you explain that?!"

The normal person then draws out a long sigh and continues - "There is literally tons of research and evidence supporting evolution why dont you read this and this book? On second thought those books dont have pictures in them... hmm... There is this really neat movie for children explaining the concept of evolution, you might enjoy that one!"

Creationist then puts his/her fingers in her/his ears and continues - "lalalalalalalalalalalaa Cant hear you lalalalalalalala God is great lalalalalalalalalaa Evolution is a lie lalalalalalalala"

BH/BNY objective for the last 1-2 months have only been to end the world, winning is just the potatoes to the steak. Sure its a hollow victory but then again all worlds so far have ended by either one side admitting defeat and disbanding the tribe or the two last tribes merging, but thats another issue entirely. Everyone have already acknowledged that this world is won by BNY and at this stage its just unnecessary stalling. Sure we can continue recruiting your players and nobling your inactive/semi-active/active but it would be more "respectable" if you just disbanded the tribe while you are still a tribe and not wait until its just the leadership left. Especially considering the amount who are leaving RLP to join us to end the world.

After all we are willing to share the cake with our foes so we can enjoy the last moments of the world together and put old grudges aside to end the world. I truly dont mind RLP player base, i have had many friends in RLP over the months of this world and I have enjoyed the company of those who have come over. However I have an issue with those who sent us and those who joined us from RLP/Bzb rude/offensive messages since in my opinion they have taken this game to close to heart and personal. Vik got called a whore that had my dick rammed in her, if i remember correctly. Hibakusha got called a shitbag. I was told not to join the next world since I ruin worlds. Many people who joined us from RLP got called cowards/traitors and so on. At the end of the day we are all just people who have played the same game for a long time and its coming to an end, I think its time we all accept that fact :)

DeletedUser2616

The flat earth society has followers aROUND the globe :D
but yeah, the world ended months ago. it's done, it's ded. time to move on, even their founder and other leader moved on

DeletedUser

Seeing how the world turned out in the end I'm so glad I quit early on. (well kind of early on)

DeletedUser3001

Seeing how the world turned out in the end I'm so glad I quit early on. (well kind of early on)

Wouldnt of had this problem if no one had quit ;)
*points an accusing finger at the inactive chap*
LETS GET HIM BOYS!

DeletedUser3533

You can't understand that anyone can call it a win? Did you while typing all of this forget that RLP was the one who wanted to merge with BzB? But since RLP was already failing before it could happen BzB didn't even want to merge with RLP anymore.

It's a bit sad that someone from a tribe that is completely built on merging with everything, even the smallest RIM tribes, is being negative about another tribe winning because of a big merger. If RLP played it out properly and if your plans went as you planned them BzB would have been in your tribe now and you would not have been complaining about winning trough a merger.

I am not negative at all mate. My original post in this thread was acknowledging the better players of B_H and tipping my hat to them. I was however very PO'd at the leader of BzB for stalling talks and then jumping to the opposing side. While Vik was dancing around Velare's question and mails. Velare is in a very busy time of the year so his replies were slow. He was also taking the time to talk to our allies and other members before making a final decision. Hence the delay. We were adamant about NOT REMOVED BY MODERATOR over our allies or faithful team mates. This takes time, sorry we were not quick enough. Many were actually for it, it could have happened and you could be done with this server.

No one is bitter, except toward the REMOVED BY MODERATOR and quitters... so please Helios dont project your own delusions into my replies. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3533

I will make the offer ONE LAST TIME

Change your name to ENDGAME and no one that joins you will be branded a REMOVED BY MODERATOR. I cannot put it simpler.

The ball has been in YOUR court for over a month now. Stop posturing... get over yourselves and we will end this world.

Then we can get onto the real discussion is why are we here?

DeletedUser

And this is also a reason to why the forums are dead, and will be dead for the foreseeable future. How is it logical to censor the word traitor, The reason tw1 forums were partially because banter and egotistical rant's were allowed and slight flaming to a small extent.

DeletedUser

I will make the offer ONE LAST TIME

Change your name to ENDGAME and no one that joins you will be branded a REMOVED BY MODERATOR. I cannot put it simpler.

The ball has been in YOUR court for over a month now. Stop posturing... get over yourselves and we will end this world.

Then we can get onto the real discussion is why are we here?
Never.

Those who want to come over are already doing it. Those who are tired of playing and don't want to 'betray' their leadership who never told them that B-H offered a merge can simply leave their tribe and stay tribeless to speed up the end of the server. You can also help by the way by kicking all of the inactives you don't have a coop for. :rolleyes:

Edit: already 7,1 mil in points of former RLP joined today.

DeletedUser

I am not negative at all mate. My original post in this thread was acknowledging the better players of B_H and tipping my hat to them. I was however very PO'd at the leader of BzB for stalling talks and then jumping to the opposing side. While Vik was dancing around Velare's question and mails. Velare is in a very busy time of the year so his replies were slow. He was also taking the time to talk to our allies and other members before making a final decision. Hence the delay. We were adamant about NOT REMOVED BY MODERATOR over our allies or faithful team mates. This takes time, sorry we were not quick enough. Many were actually for it, it could have happened and you could be done with this server.

No one is bitter, except toward the REMOVED BY MODERATOR and quitters... so please Helios dont project your own delusions into my replies. :rolleyes:
You keep blaiming BzB for this but it was the weaker play of your own tribe which was the reason they didn't want to merge anymore, right?

Your leader not being around much who should have given that blue shield to someone who actually could reply fast. Your top ranked players who went inactive who you didn't kick or internal until they started getting eaten up by B-H. The large amount of inactives without a coop that you keep around for their points only. You think all of this helps your morale? Seeing beer6 lost a village, Lord KK lost a village, Chicken1 lost a village, and that over and over again.

You can call BzB what you want but the war between B-H and BzB was based on nothing to begin with. It should have ended 6 months ago when BTH dissapeared.

seriously this world has RLP in it. you blame people for trying to end it as fastest as possible Belle? :p
jokes aside i enjoyed this world opposite of everybody else. it was fun getting to know some BNY guys most S-I/ALF guys even a few RLP players and i really enjoyed the experience. the ending might be a bit disappointing but no complains... the road was just fine.

if we want to go into details and take a look at things. RLP had EVERY material required to own this world. superiority in size , numbers , diplomacy , position and .... but you failed so hard and so fast. if i were you Tryinitty and i know you are in RLP council and you made some of the decision in RLP.instead of showing up here I would take a moment to ask myself "what have i/we done really?"
i mean not all groups of people can lose a game when almost every single thing is in their favor. it requires talents and brightness.

also , whatever this ending is , for 90% of en13 runtime , B-H(under various silly names) was under pressure of war from every direction. this ending doesn't rob any credit of them actually the fact that they won a whole coalition almost by themselves(almost.) by diplomacy and force , is respectable. and shows their capabilities.

DeletedUser3533

Never.

Those who want to come over are already doing it. Those who are tired of playing and don't want to 'betray' their leadership who never told them that B-H offered a merge can simply leave their tribe and stay tribeless to speed up the end of the server. You can also help by the way by kicking all of the inactives you don't have a coop for. :rolleyes:

Edit: already 7,1 mil in points of former RLP joined today.

Then stop whining on here and go and hand them their fluffy ears.

DeletedUser

Then stop whining on here and go and hand them their fluffy ears.
Not whining about anything, simply giving you my view on things. But I did give Civkiller his ears, that's 8'3 mil joining in one day. Who knows what tomorrow will bring!