• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Nobodies of TLG in [EN82] Dún Libhse

you must be talking about
the 2 worlds i played with titus or tello
other than that u got nothing to talk about
and iam not offended i admit
i just want to fight in a world there is no hope of wining and give it my all to release the pressure inside me
so dont be hating if i kill ur tribe mates troops and show off in the forum it is just fun for me and no offense is intended to any of u
and i know more than half of the players in sfu alone

Display what you wish, I'm not offended or upset.
But you'll find only death at my door, Inform the rest of your tribe as such :)

Display what you wish, I'm not offended or upset.
But you'll find only death at my door, Inform the rest of your tribe as such :)
we just keep on killing till we are gone lol
btw as u know we don't scare that easily and we don't mind dying as we said in the start this is our suicidal path lol

Last edited:
im the beast from the east, that caused havok! and it lasted a big impact
the WASPs fleed, and the gians of the world crumbled

if you dont understand this, then you are not what you say you are

okay just some noob on a phone. Its alright tho. I have nothing to prove to you :) good day

Dude you dont even know who i am. I am one of the few people who hasnt insulted you in this forums. I like to try and stick to the game, provide stats. If you wanna keep talking about this kind of shit and if you truely are the victim. Contact your local authority and go through the proper channels. Hopefully you get what you need. Have a good day

cultist

Banned
Dude you dont even know who i am. I am one of the few people who hasnt insulted you in this forums. I like to try and stick to the game, provide stats. If you wanna keep talking about this kind of shit and if you truely are the victim. Contact your local authority and go through the proper channels. Hopefully you get what you need. Have a good day
sounds like ur scared because u know ur mates cmmitted crimes

we just keep on killing till we are gone lol
btw as u know we don't scare that easily and we don't mind dying as we said in the start this is our suicidal path lol
Fair enough.
I mean, is suppose you have no other direction to go in, but ours.... be it you're all on that far west Rim.
At least they'll be some competition at last. So far this Realm has been an absolute stroll.....
I can barely get any Bash! Everyone I've hit has no troops hehe

Fair enough.
I mean, is suppose you have no other direction to go in, but ours.... be it you're all on that far west Rim.
At least they'll be some competition at last. So far this Realm has been an absolute stroll.....
I can barely get any Bash! Everyone I've hit has no troops hehe
i guess ur plan is to finish everyone off first and send us like 10k incoming with nukes from the whole tribe ?
never had 10k incoming had like 3k before (in other worlds) and we still kicked ass and would really like to have 10k incoming and see what it looks like
maybe the server will lag like hell lmao or break down, either way, i like it. it will be a good fight

i guess ur plan is to finish everyone off first and send us like 10k incoming with nukes from the whole tribe ?
never had 10k incoming had like 3k before (in other worlds) and we still kicked ass and would really like to have 10k incoming and see what it looks like
maybe the server will lag like hell lmao or break down, either way, i like it. it will be a good fight

I mean i like bash but if i can take easy free villages before hitting up stronger players and stacks. I would take that any day of the week