• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Nobodies of TLG in [EN82] Dún Libhse

i have told my stats before but u guys keep moving the goalposts so i stopped playing your game

Anybody can lie about stats easily. At least i have links to hall of fames and my tw 1 world that i won. If you won 8 worlds cool. Probably more then me. So good job but without proof it means nothing

I give you 4 hall of fames i can find

cultist

Banned

I give you 4 hall of fames i can find
clicked on the first two and neither of them had ur name
yawn
going back t watching a movie with my missus

clicked on the first two and neither of them had ur name
yawn
going back t watching a movie with my missus

Your right

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230322_130556_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230322_130556_Samsung Internet.jpg
    739.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20230322_130543_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20230322_130543_Samsung Internet.jpg
    462.7 KB · Views: 39
congrats. dude has a wife and kids and works full time to support them. you're overweight and in a bad marriage and u sit on the tw2 forums posting garbage like this. gj
i dont you and your tribe can really talk. your leader hurtlocker LIVES on on the forums. he must be overweight with no life as well huh? somebody seems salty...

Cultist how would you Feel if I told you this man has used.... external assistance let's say, in the Past.
I'm not at all saying he's not at all good, the guys a multiple time realm winner and participant of many more and a veteran Person of This Game.

But you're talking about people you've never even played or have no knowledge of its comical
you must be talking about
the 2 worlds i played with titus or tello
other than that u got nothing to talk about
and iam not offended i admit
i just want to fight in a world there is no hope of wining and give it my all to release the pressure inside me
so dont be hating if i kill ur tribe mates troops and show off in the forum it is just fun for me and no offense is intended to any of u
and i know more than half of the players in sfu alone

oh you were one of the hangalongs that done nothing lol sorry i didnt see your name under the bloat of better payers
i mean players

Well w44 and w72 i was the founder but okay bud. Did you not see my tw 1 stats? 300 million defensive bash but yes your right. I suck at this game and get carried.

Last edited by a staff member:

Hurtllocker

Banned
you must be talking about
the 2 worlds i played with titus or tello
other than that u got nothing to talk about
and iam not offended i admit
i just want to fight in a world there is no hope of wining and give it my all to release the pressure inside me
so dont be hating if i kill ur tribe mates troops and show off in the forum it is just fun for me and no offense is intended to any of u
and i know more than half of the players in sfu alone

Then you should know, resistance is futile.

cultist

Banned
Well w44 and w72 i was the founder but okay bud. Did you not see my tw 1 stats? 300 million defensive bash but yes your right. I suck at this game and get carried.
im the beast from the east, that caused havok! and it lasted a big impact
the WASPs fleed, and the gians of the world crumbled

if you dont understand this, then you are not what you say you are