• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Nobodies of TLG in [EN82] Dún Libhse

cultist

Banned
you don't have to be my servant but the burden of proof fallacy is a fallacy for a reason. you presented the talking point, so the burden of proof is on you. not me : )
u can literally find it yourself very easily
but i wouldnt even be surprised if u guys have now removed the posts

Last edited by a staff member:

cultist

Banned
I must be in the wrong sfu discord channel? Why the hell does cultist get the special treatment
lol of course youd be in SFU
so you wanted me to join the core and v you?
you as part of a tribe that glitch free nobles and nukes and has personal ties to moderators of the game that censor me
yeah what a great idea

lol of course youd be in SFU
so you wanted me to join the core and v you?
you as part of a tribe that glitch free nobles and nukes and has personal ties to moderators of the game that censor me
yeah what a great idea

This is my first time with sfu. It wouldnt be a tribe battle. You single handily beat the ranked 1 tribe in a world. So i think we would do fine going tribeless in the core

cultist

Banned
This is my first time with sfu. It wouldnt be a tribe battle. You single handily beat the ranked 1 tribe in a world. So i think we would do fine going tribeless in the core
i was in the core when i single handedly beat the number one tribe ;)
i also defeated their enemies first so you could say i won the world single handedly
and also i find it very INTERESTING that you joined SFU for the first time AFTER you found out they were CHEATING
wanted a free ride there noob?

man i just posted some reports and all u got to say is iam trying to hit on ur tribe mate lmao lmao
well done
did i just offended the whole SFU by these posts lmao lmao

holy crap this real war guy is fucking smashing SFU LOL
and bear in mind these guys cheat and bug abuse
LOLOLOLOL

He's not smashing Us cultist lmao, He's took 1 village and cleared afew garrisons
Me alone,
I have probably enough hc to defeat ever single nuke their tribe can assemble lol lol
Calm down sunshine

Attachments

• 290ea7d7aff06f4b3fa586d246e75d0b2e6a12de_hq.jpg
    290ea7d7aff06f4b3fa586d246e75d0b2e6a12de_hq.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:

cultist

Banned
He's not smashing Us cultist lmao, He's took 1 village and cleared afew garrisons
Me alone,
I have probably enough hc to defeat ever single nuke their tribe can assemble lol lol
Calm down sunshine
1 village of a tribe that is bug abusing and probably stacking everything with free bugged troops
that 1 village = 50 taken villages under normal circumstances

1 village of a tribe that is bug abusing and probably stacking everything with free bugged troops
that 1 village = 50 taken villages under normal circumstances

Cultist how would you Feel if I told you this man has used.... external assistance let's say, in the Past.
I'm not at all saying he's not at all good, the guys a multiple time realm winner and participant of many more and a veteran Person of This Game.

But you're talking about people you've never even played or have no knowledge of its comical

i was in the core when i single handedly beat the number one tribe ;)
i also defeated their enemies first so you could say i won the world single handedly
and also i find it very INTERESTING that you joined SFU for the first time AFTER you found out they were CHEATING
wanted a free ride there noob?

Not sure im getting a free ride top 10 in points top 10 in bash. And dont come back and say im glitching blah blah blah. Cause im far from doing that lol

And the enemies knows not ever village is stacked..tbh you will find very little villages on the frontline stacked.

Trw and his crew have so far been winning the battle but the war is far from over sir. This game is a marathon. Let the nukes keep flying

Not sure im getting a free ride top 10 in points top 10 in bash. And dont come back and say im glitching blah blah blah. Cause im far from doing that lol

And the enemies knows not ever village is stacked..tbh you will find very little villages on the frontline stacked.

Trw and his crew have so far been winning the battle but the war is far from over sir. This game is a marathon. Let the nukes keep flying

They don't know Lamb
Most of them have never even made it past early game, 50,000 overall bash and 12 vils or something

cultist

Banned

'im not glitching but all my mates are'
lol