• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Nobodies of TLG in [EN82] Dún Libhse

sorry my bad i used some of the coins i got from the last world win here
to get some gwen's items
but she was so mean to me on this world man

yes then when we win the world cultist will be talking about how we really lost because he doesn't understand how the game works

that makes no difference. we're an actual serious tribe unlike most
yes i admit u got the numbers u got the tribe skills and u got the nobles and troops but it will take some time then u think not to kill us but to kill the whole world and truly say yeah we kill them all not just get more villages and go for a win

yes i admit u got the numbers u got the tribe skills and u got the nobles and troops but it will take some time then u think not to kill us but to kill the whole world and truly say yeah we kill them all not just get more villages and go for a win
we're fighting literally the entire world (and inno) and winning.

cultist

Banned
This is our last world until they fix the game which is in a horribly broken state. We've got time.
LOL THEY SAID THIS 2 WORLDS AGO
they said this to me after i told them i was going to fuck them up in the next world
they lied and said they arent joining anymore worlds until things are fixed
and then they joined
this man is a lying coward that doesnt wanna get slapped so he lies about not joining future worlds

LOL THEY SAID THIS 2 WORLDS AGO
they said this to me after i told them i was going to fuck them up in the next world
they lied and said they arent joining anymore worlds until things are fixed
and then they joined
this man is a lying coward that doesnt wanna get slapped so he lies about not joining future worlds
i beg of u to find proof of any of these claims. you can't because like nearly everything else you claim, they are unfounded.

cultist

Banned
i beg of u to find proof of any of these claims. you can't because like nearly everything else you claim, they are unfounded.
it's very easy to find yourself
im not your servant
you all lied about not joining future worlds until things are fixed, when you heard i was going to join and ruin you
i wound up not joining after hearing u lot werent joining
but u secretly actually did join you just were afraid of me joining so u lied

@Ldavinci123
iam showing respect to the player we are fighting with and did not expose his name so other tribes might attack him too
for all the years i have played i have never disrespected anyone but i always show off my reports and my tribe's reports
this is the first time i started showing off in the tribal wars forum if i made a mistake iam sorry but we did not start this we were just smiling brightly and making friends everywhere when we suddenly had some incoming to one of our guys unlike some other people we do not take things and lay low we attack back with everything we got we might loose but not before doing some serious damage

cultist

Banned
@Ldavinci123
iam showing respect to the player we are fighting with and did not expose his name so other tribes might attack him too
for all the years i have played i have never disrespected anyone but i always show off my reports and my tribe's reports
this is the first time i started showing off in the tribal wars forum if i made a mistake iam sorry but we did not start this we were just smiling brightly and making friends everywhere when we suddenly had some incoming to one of our guys unlike some other people we do not take things and lay low we attack back with everything we got we might loose but not before doing some serious damage
dont apologise to the scumbag
in my eyes you won
a small collective v a bunch of cheaters and crowners that glitch full nukes and infinite resources, if you go down as u inevitbaly will by virtue of sheer numbers and the fact they cheat, you still won
they lost the moment they cheated
the fact u are clearing out entire villages by your lonesome, against an army of cheating scumbags, tells me you won

it's very easy to find yourself
im not your servant
you all lied about not joining future worlds until things are fixed, when you heard i was going to join and ruin you
i wound up not joining after hearing u lot werent joining
but u secretly actually did join you just were afraid of me joining so u lied
you don't have to be my servant but the burden of proof fallacy is a fallacy for a reason. you presented the talking point, so the burden of proof is on you. not me : )

dont apologise to the scumbag
in my eyes you won
a small collective v a bunch of cheaters and crowners that glitch full nukes and infinite resources, if you go down as u inevitbaly will by virtue of sheer numbers and the fact they cheat, you still won
they lost the moment they cheated
the fact u are clearing out entire villages by your lonesome, against an army of cheating scumbags, tells me you won
unfortunately that's not how reality works, but good try nonetheless lil bro : )