• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Nobodies of TLG in [EN82] Dún Libhse

Hello Everyone,
Most of u guys know me I am Just A Nobody And We Are A Bunch of Nobodies Too,
just joined this world to have some fun and fun is we are having atm.
We Are Currently Smiling Brightly, Making Friends Everywhere We Go, And Adding Some Carnage to This Realm Atm.

Yes Hate Mail And Cussing Is Accepted In PMs or Group Mail ( No We Will Not Report U Got Our Word On It)

Currently Accepting Members To Join Our Sucidel Path :p

Yes If The Admins Dont Mind Say Anything u want here too

we enjoy Anything We Do And Get Here on This Realm. have no doubt about it :p
:cool:

This Is Also Not To Offend Anyone But To Have Some Fun Here

cultist

Banned
im tempted but i havent drank in a month and read 6 books in the meantime
the temptation to re-embrace the degeneracy is an itch though

Joined TLG and I am pleasantly surprised. So far enjoying the world, but got a lot of catching up to do. I will say one thing, The real War has some impressive battle reports so far.

cultist

Banned
and for real i never said i was a better player than anyone chek it out in the begenning i said iam a nobody to start with
just showing you the error of your ways and that you probly shouldn't be posting that on the forums for bragging rights. unless you don't care at all, which if that's the case then fair play to you i suppose

couldn't resist the temptation of taking a 1:1 trade faithless with a player bigger and better than you
oh i get it now lol
yes if i was a little bit more bigger than this i would trade hits 1 on 1 lol at least 20 more villages. i will not survive to get 20 more villages i know it lol

just showing you the error of your ways and that you probly shouldn't be posting that on the forums for bragging rights. unless you don't care at all, which if that's the case then fair play to you i suppose
what is my error
yeah i know we will not survive we did not make this tribe to survive and go for a win. this is just to play till a new good world starts