• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lmfao

Are you be worried yet?

• Yes

• No

• Should I be?

• Are you mental?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser5033

I'm not saying you're a newbie, don't get me wrong, keep in mind that I use a translator
In fact maybe even you are better than me .
But you won't easily invade me as meow said.
I don't like worlds without relocating, really , I'm not used to it.
I'm not professional but I'm not a rookie either
Sooner or later, you will notice my presence :)
Don't be mad at me, man, I value friends and enemies ;)
For me it is a pleasure, that you are a professional, I like to play against experienced people or better than me
I'm sorry for some misunderstanding, I write something in the translator and it translates backwards xD xD
it's hard for me to communicate perfectly

DeletedUser5033

, I've got 4 top 4 OBP wins under by belt.
¿ I have read belt ? you are the heavyweight champion
¿Is that supposed to scare me and should I leave here?
now I'm scared xD

Attachments

• xD.jpg
    xD.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 121

DeletedUser5033

I have a doubt, because in the Tribe Covenant of the Sword (COS)
only 3 or 4 stand out, the rest are far behind .
------------------
Now let's examine those 3 :
Aero 001.jpg
--
Aero 002.jpg
--
Aero 003.jpg

Coldog 001.jpg
--
Coldog 002.jpg
--
Coldog 003.jpg

Doodoo 001.jpg
--
Doodoo 002.jpg
---
Doodoo 003.jpg

¿¿¿ because you seem clones, with the same activity, you started the same day, and the achievements are achieved at the same time ???

DeletedUser5033

Covenant of the Sword (COS)

Noblestone001.jpg
--
Noblestone002.jpg
Noblestone004.jpg

Roosterfeet 001.jpg
-
Roosterfeet 002.jpg
Roosterfeet 004.jpg

¿¿¿¿ These players from your tribe, 7 days after starting, are dedicated to sending resources ????

Attachments

• Noblestone002.jpg
    Noblestone002.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 118

DeletedUser5033

Quiet plgc3, I didn't forget you.
Plgc3 003.jpg
--
Plgc3 001.jpg
--
Plgc3 002.jpg

another cheater .. 17 hours of 24 hours active you said ...I dont believe it
you use bot just like your 3 companions, but more exaggerated

COS are basically all rim players its very easy to farm 1mil in a few days at the rim iv started 26th and im on 2.3mil farm already ..

DeletedUser5033

COS are basically all rim players its very easy to farm 1mil in a few days at the rim iv started 26th and im on 2.3mil farm already ..
¿¿ are you telling me that the 3 play the same, have the same activity, the same life and the 3 attack barbarians alike ???
you have no life, you are 24 hours in front of a computer or mobile device
¿¿ and the multi-account that sends resources with 7 days of play ??
¿¿¿ neither will it be, it is santa claus that is in your tribe giving away resources ???

multiaccount.jpg

¿¿¿ you with 7 days of play, you get to send resources to others ??? xD xD xD
¿ but you think people are dumb ?
has sent 10 k of resources in 7 days and it's not the only one, there are several accounts that send resources

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser5033

nobody is going to recognize that he uses bot, even if I put pictures, that clearly shows how the 3 players are clones
but I know perfectly who uses them and who doesn't
¿ that player in his right mind, instead of growing up, starts looting and sending resources ?
It is a multi-account that sends resources, it is not necessary to be an engineer to know

Well .. if you think they are using bots because they farmed 1mil at the rim on 5-7days then you have alot to learn about tw2 its very easy they are just very active doesnt really take long now does it to send 50attacks on a mobile device evry 1-2hours

and you think rooster/noble are multie accounts because they sended 5-10k resources to someone ? maby each other who nows 10k resources are really nothing after your first week thats like 1farm run lol 10k resources and are u srsly telling people have no life ? while u have the time to go through the achievements of all COS players xd

DeletedUser3148

Alright Alex, Im getting fucking tired of you accusing my tribe of botting. If you think we are, then report us. It will do NOTHING, as we are not using any type of scripts, bots, or cheats. I can't wait to find you in game. You're resorting to calling us cheaters because of your lack of knowledge on the game. Fuck off.

DeletedUser3148

¿¿ and the multi-account that sends resources with 7 days of play ??
¿¿¿ neither will it be, it is santa claus that is in your tribe giving away resources ???

View attachment 1413
¿¿¿ you with 7 days of play, you get to send resources to others ??? xD xD xD
¿ but you think people are dumb ?
has sent 10 k of resources in 7 days and it's not the only one, there are several accounts that send resources
He sent ME 11k Clay early on, as he had an abundant of it, and I was close to academy at the time. You keep trying to call us out for working as a tribe, and farming the rim with great farm, calling us "cheaters, Botters, Stupid." Seriously, fucking stop. You can report us and drop this bullshit. It will get nowhere.

Lol; so he sent 16k resources over the span of 7 days, 11k to Coldog for his academy. Alex, you're grasping for straws and very desperate. Rims are easy to farm, an an abundance of rss, especially once you take control of a province and farm players out. Tribes will work together and say "hey, if you can spare some resources, I need XYZ" and a lot of people go "yeah, I have a lot of resource imbalance, instead of wasting coins or instant markets, I'll send it, just help me out with XYZ in the future." RoosterFeet also hit 1m rss looted it looks like in 4-5 days; again, very easy for someone who's active. Your inability to play is shining through; if you'd really care, instead of accusing my past tribemates on the external of cheating, why don't we hop on a world in the same quadrant from day 1 and settle it like adults sweetheart?

DeletedUser5033

First: You know perfectly well that no bots are detected and, at the same time, there are no prohibitions
2nd - You get confused Miau, of course you can loot in 6-7 days, the strange thing is the coincidence of the 4 that stand out
3rd - It is a coincidence that the 4 that stand out in your tribe, go at the same pace perfectly
4th - The rest of your tribe does not stand out, nor does it have coincidences
I do not believe in coincidences, it is quite rare.

Keep in mind, that they are only words, with your god level, it will be very easy to win this world
You are aware that the game level of this world is very low, so you know that you will win
I am a newbie, who is dedicated to talk or you are not seeing it, do not worry :(
I already said what I had to say, regarding the coincidences of the 4 gods.
You can continue playing and win the world .

DeletedUser2615

Which is most important for success. Skill: Crowns: or Activity?

DeletedUser5033

Those who wear crowns have no ability xD
Because they have not trained for it, they are used to wearing crowns and have a deficit in ability :cool:
It is very comfortable to play easily, and has not forced them to enhance their qualities or abilities
-----------
In the Spanish server there were only 1 or 2 Coiners, the rest had to improve their skills, so the Spanish project, for the moment is 3rd in the world EN50.
Crowns equals brutality without skill
-------------------
Let's see if someone can help me , ¿ Coldog and tribe is Coiner ? ¿ or he doesn't wear crowns ?

((( thank you very much to who answers )))

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3148

Activity. No matter how much skill you have, or crowns you spend, If you're not on to farm and expand It'll all be for nothing.

DeletedUser5033

¿ What is the use of being very active if you have no ability to play ?