• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lmfao

Are you be worried yet?

• Yes

• No

• Should I be?

• Are you mental?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser5033

A masked man in Tribal Wars 2. For those who want to see it and get a little distracted .

DeletedUser5033

Sorry kei
I tried it on En50 but for reasons I won't say, I left the Spanish group.
My desire to play is the same, so enter EN51.
I have understood that people only value earned worlds or statistics and, through that, value your level
So far I have always played for fun and have tried to improve my game and apparently that is not valued
In En51 I will play the statistics and medals game, I'm going to value myself , for the first time .
85dcf7c55d056eae7646da38d363e200.gif

DeletedUser2615

Ah. Didn't realize he was talking about himself. As for EN 46 TIN has 118 members. You guys literally merged to win. Why cant you do it with 50 players? Are you afraid your members lack the skill to do so? Why are you at 80 members on EN 51, Why not fight us on an even footing with 50 and see how far you get? (HINT, Nowhere). You have clearly shown that you guys MRT for wins. That won't work here.

50 players is still too easy for a tribe with experienced leadership. Why are you guys (COS) playing this world at an easy difficulty level? I am about to win world 48 with 40 players and that felt a bit too easy. Just saying. This boasting to win with 50 is a bit boring.

DeletedUser5033

50 players is still too easy for a tribe with experienced leadership. Why are you guys (COS) playing this world at an easy difficulty level? I am about to win world 48 with 40 players and that felt a bit too easy. Just saying. This boasting to win with 50 is a bit boring.
I recommend you try to play alone or in a very small tribe, you will see how difficult or impossible you find.
anyone can win in a tribe with 40 experienced members fighting equal tribes in inexperienced members

DeletedUser2615

Alex you state the obvious. A tiny tribe will struggle to win a world when it is VP. But 50 is not small. Winning with 50 is easy.

DeletedUser3148

Alex you state the obvious. A tiny tribe will struggle to win a world when it is VP. But 50 is not small. Winning with 50 is easy.
50 is not small? Do you know on average how many of my 50 players will see it to the end of the world, even if we win? About 12. When we started EN 47, there are only a few of the original tribe members left. Everyone else was recruited along the way (Which is why we won, Constantly recruiting the most active players capable of clearing provinces).
50 is not big. The whole 50 member limit actually started on US 23 when proposed by US Community Manager as a world challenge. We won that world against tribes in the hundreds of players who didn't like the idea. Even then, our originals were mostly gone. Finding players who have time in life to play this game at a high activity rate is very rare. Anything under 50 is hard to do.
US worlds have been won with as little as 25 players. Though that's mostly due to the decline in players and big hitters leaving for this region. With EN servers currently having 300 active players, It is almost impossible for anything under 50 to stand with in the beginning of the world.

50 is not small? Do you know on average how many of my 50 players will see it to the end of the world, even if we win? About 12. When we started EN 47, there are only a few of the original tribe members left. Everyone else was recruited along the way (Which is why we won, Constantly recruiting the most active players capable of clearing provinces).
50 is not big. The whole 50 member limit actually started on US 23 when proposed by US Community Manager as a world challenge. We won that world against tribes in the hundreds of players who didn't like the idea. Even then, our originals were mostly gone. Finding players who have time in life to play this game at a high activity rate is very rare. Anything under 50 is hard to do.
US worlds have been won with as little as 25 players. Though that's mostly due to the decline in players and big hitters leaving for this region. With EN servers currently having 300 active players, It is almost impossible for anything under 50 to stand with in the beginning of the world.

tl;dr

DeletedUser1431

Bruh you're literally talking to people who have won worlds with less than 50 members throughout the whole world. I don't know why you're so big mad about someone saying that what you're talking about being difficult is not difficult and proving it from historical data.

Having 12 players in end game is not particularly new, exciting, innovating, or challenging. Even when TW had a much higher active playerbase, endgame would always root out the moderately active folks quickly by the sheer time demand involve in hundred-village+ operations. TBH if you're over 10 players in endgame you're probably even luckier than most tribes.

It's not hard to keep people motivated to play if you actually talk to them. Promote a fun game to play, a fun community, give little challenges or just shoot the crap with them. It's what players are here for anyway. I guarantee you if I set my whole heart on winning a world with 15 and keeping the same 15 players from beginning to end, it'd be done. It would take a long ass time, but it'd be done.

That's the only thing about player-limit challenges. We've learned through history that changing the number of players in a tribe doesn't really affect the outcome of the world if the same core is active. Having more just lets you win faster. VP is a pushover and easy game anyway. Domination at least you can try out a couple strategies other than rushing to MRT.

DeletedUser3148

Bruh you're literally talking to people who have won worlds with less than 50 members throughout the whole world. I don't know why you're so big mad about someone saying that what you're talking about being difficult is not difficult and proving it from historical data.

Having 12 players in end game is not particularly new, exciting, innovating, or challenging. Even when TW had a much higher active playerbase, endgame would always root out the moderately active folks quickly by the sheer time demand involve in hundred-village+ operations. TBH if you're over 10 players in endgame you're probably even luckier than most tribes.

It's not hard to keep people motivated to play if you actually talk to them. Promote a fun game to play, a fun community, give little challenges or just shoot the crap with them. It's what players are here for anyway. I guarantee you if I set my whole heart on winning a world with 15 and keeping the same 15 players from beginning to end, it'd be done. It would take a long ass time, but it'd be done.

That's the only thing about player-limit challenges. We've learned through history that changing the number of players in a tribe doesn't really affect the outcome of the world if the same core is active. Having more just lets you win faster. VP is a pushover and easy game anyway. Domination at least you can try out a couple strategies other than rushing to MRT.
I guarantee if you start with 15 members and dont cycle through them to replace inactives, you wont win a world. Most people have problems in real life and have to quit to focus on that. I would love to see you grab a group and try this on the next Dom world.

DeletedUser5033

bots_warning.jpg

bot suspect.jpg

bot suspect 02.jpg

bot suspect 03.jpg

bot suspect 04.jpg

bot suspect 05.jpg

bot suspect 06.jpg

You can continue using it, but you will lose the world because I will annihilate you :cool:
You are newbies with bot and it will be demonstrated .
I hate cheats, who are dedicated to eating newbies with using Bot :mad:
---------------------
I will free the dragon against the cheats :

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser5033

Yes, yes, Kei , the EN51 world is full of bots xD
good place to continue improving my potential, I want to see if I can, playing fair, annihilate the bots
something inside me says yes :cool:
instead of a plague of zombies, there is a plague of bots

DeletedUser3148

Bots? Lmao you've never heard of rim farm eh? There's a reason we started late. We dont bot kiddo.

DeletedUser3148

"You guys have almost 10 years of experience in the game, As I don't and can't fully comprehend how to expand at a fast rate, I'm going to say you're botting." -Alexhann 2020

DeletedUser5033

the one who steals, does not carry a sign on the forehead that says thief
he hides it and it seems normal

DeletedUser5033

let's see how I explain it to you, newbies don't use bots, people with a lot of experience use it, because they take it for granted, that they waste their time on repetitive tasks.
The day I fight with people, I will confirm who uses the bot and who doesn't, until then everyone has the right to plead not guilty
Sorry coldog at the moment you are innocent xD

DeletedUser5033

there is a way to confirm it the innocence
show your attacks with paladin's weapon, ax thorgard
thorgarsd.jpg

people don't usually show it, because whoever uses bot can't afford to be discovered
I have 4 years of experience nothing more:(