• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lmfao

Are you be worried yet?

• Yes

• No

• Should I be?

• Are you mental?

Results are only viewable after voting.
We actually took in players from DOA which are previous tribe members. We have 80 members i wouldn't exactly call that MRT. You guys have members east of us so i wouldn't really call that South east. Anyways not going to waste my time debating things with you guys as i know how much you feed off forum banter :) Just never underestimate people and their abilities. I know what my tribe is capable of and that's enough for me. Just have fun and stop taking this game soo seriously. we ain't here curing cancer :p
You took in players from tribes #2 and #3, as well as DOA from what I can see. Wish TW2Stats still worked. You realize a MRT is a tribe that's 80+ people who just recruits versus fights? I know what COS is capable of; I've played against some of them and with some of them in US worlds. Your inability to read a map and deduce information on it is astounding, I hope you're no more than a voice on the forums and let the others strategize for you.

And you are trying to tell me all your members joined from previous worlds? I know for a fact you took players in from other tribes so please don't sit on your pedestal and act like you guys are different.

DeletedUser5033

The tribe limit for such a new world should be 50.
You are not stronger for recruiting more .
I doubt you know the game of each player of yours. I know that your tribe is Top 1 based on recruiting, but with only 1 war, you will lose.
If 80 members, 75 barely know how to play, you will have problems, It's advice.
I just pretend to help you :
cc05d8bd14f186437f78d72c1598fcd8.gif

The tribe limit for such a new world should be 50.
You are not stronger for recruiting more .
I doubt you know the game of each player of yours. I know that your tribe is Top 1 based on recruiting, but with only 1 war, you will lose.
If 80 members, 75 barely know how to play, you will have problems, It's advice.
I just pretend to help you :
View attachment 1373
Happy to prove you guys wrong.. We don't need to brag on the forum about our last successes. Feel free to check out en46 to see us winning there. under tribe name TIN. Anyways some of us have to farm the old fashioned way so have fun here boys :)

DeletedUser5033

What mania with living from the past or previous worlds.
This is not EN46, it is EN51. :confused:
-----------------
I forgot , greetings from me to Steamrail Please , is friend..... By Rush Sykes

DeletedUser5255

Imagine talking about having to farm just to not break 1 mil stolen goods in 2 weeks

DeletedUser5033

If it's usual, I don't have medals or achievements xD
¿ they give you a prize for Farm ? xD

DeletedUser3148

What mania with living from the past or previous worlds.
This is not EN46, it is EN51. :confused:
-----------------
I forgot , greetings from me to Steamrail Please , is friend..... By Rush Sykes
We never played EN 46? We're winning EN 47.
Exactly.. But these guys seem to love to bring up their past achievements..
THat's kind of what you do when you go around slaughtering people.

Just looked your tribe up. It failed on EN50 as well. EN46 looks like a cake walk with 120 vs <35-40 members in the other tribes. I looked at your personal stats, too. I had myself a good laugh, at your expense of course. You're a nobody there leading a tribe here.

Know the difference between you and I? When people who recognize who I am see me on a world, I get mailed immediately and tribe invites. When a player like Coldog, myself, PLGC, or core members of COS lands on a world, those who have played with and against us get very nervous for our next move, as it generally dictates the direction of a world and the success of a tribe.

When you've learned how to read a map, I'll gladly discuss with you on how you can earn that same sort of "respekt" to your name.

DeletedUser5255

Just looked your tribe up. It failed on EN50 as well. EN46 looks like a cake walk with 120 vs <35-40 members in the other tribes. I looked at your personal stats, too. I had myself a good laugh, at your expense of course. You're a nobody there leading a tribe here.

Know the difference between you and I? When people who recognize who I am see me on a world, I get mailed immediately and tribe invites. When a player like Coldog, myself, PLGC, or core members of COS lands on a world, those who have played with and against us get very nervous for our next move, as it generally dictates the direction of a world and the success of a tribe.

When you've learned how to read a map, I'll gladly discuss with you on how you can earn that same sort of "respekt" to your name.
Well in the cause of mitch, you dont know how bad you actually are until you see better huh;)

DeletedUser3148

I answered this tribal companion.
Ah. Didn't realize he was talking about himself. As for EN 46 TIN has 118 members. You guys literally merged to win. Why cant you do it with 50 players? Are you afraid your members lack the skill to do so? Why are you at 80 members on EN 51, Why not fight us on an even footing with 50 and see how far you get? (HINT, Nowhere). You have clearly shown that you guys MRT for wins. That won't work here.

DeletedUser3148

3500 VP world on en46. It takes forever to get to that. TIN started off small but the world needs to end sometime as its boring fighting inactives. And 80 mediocre players as you call us vs your 50 elite players is fair don't you think?
Well, We won EN 47 fighting 97 players. Even still, You should NEVER have a reason to go above 50 players. Tribes like yours are whats ruining the game. 30 of your members could leave and make a 4th top tribe. With inactives in the mid game It could be a 3 way fight. It would make things more interesting. Instead you have to MRT your way to the top. Either way, We'll be winning this world. ;)

DeletedUser3148

In fact, some of your players are looking to ditch you already. Not going to mention names, but I have multiple people wanting to join COS from TRB.

DeletedUser5033

Tribes like yours are whats ruining the game. 30 of your members could leave and make a 4th top tribe.
For once, we agree on something. The Tribe Aztecs , it's also the same. unbalance the world, and not because of game quality. but for the large amount.
You only do it to have a tribe in the top ranking. Create imbalance to other small tribes or non-competitiveness to small tribes.
I don't care, I enter any small tribe, and I have fun fighting against you.
But many small tribes, do not get to have that opportunity for your large number of members .
Understand and think Mitchaaus , Please .
Zack-Fair-gif-zack-fair-38914606-500-275.gif