• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Lmfao

Are you be worried yet?

• Yes

• No

• Should I be?

• Are you mental?

Results are only viewable after voting.

DeletedUser5255

7C6522DE-D5A2-40C4-B6A3-7D6792E2B85F.jpeg
How disrespectful to call somebody a botter when they just have nothing to do

DeletedUser5033

PLGC3 -
You started the world on January 19.... and you got the achievement stolen goods 4/5 on January 24
You looted a million resources in 5 days with Infantery .
-------------
In 11 days you have made more than 15,000 attacks
1418 daily attacks
One town performs 50 attacks at a time, 2 villages, 100 attacks at a time
So, you have made more than 10 rounds of daily attacks with the 2 villages at once

¿ You have the thorgard ax level 2 in 3 and a half days ?

¿ Now I ask, that's normal ?

Last edited by a staff member:
PLGC3 -
You started the world on January 19.... and you got the achievement stolen goods 4/5 on January 24
-------------
1418 daily attacks
So, you have made more than 10 rounds of daily attacks with the 2 villages at once

Your math is skewed, considering you're assuming he's farming with infantry. By day 2, I ALWAYS have LC available and rolling, with a level 3 or 4 RP to cut travel time. They hold more, move faster. I only farm with SP/Axe in the beginning of a world. Before you attempt to use terribly gathered assumptions, perhaps hone the skills into understanding game mechanics. 10 rounds daily @ 15 min each way is merely 5 hours of travel. Last I checked sweetheart, the developed world carries 24 hours in a day.

bup.png

its definitely possible i started on 26th so been playing 5-6days 1.4m farm and 6000 attacks with only 1village since y-day my 2nd village ..

DeletedUser5033

Then none use bot . you are all hyperactive.
When it coincides that I fight against several of you, I hope to see that hyperactivity.
he who is not hyperactive and is lying, will lose
because I am hyperactive
Maybe I'm wrong, maybe not. Time will tell

DeletedUser5255

PLGC3 -
-------------
1418 daily attacks

¿ You have the thorgard ax level 2 in 3 and a half days ?

I never said that’s normal you clearly weren’t listening,I have nothing better to do I farm quite literally 17 hours every day,by day 2 I had MA I was farming with by some legendary retools and by the end of day 2 I had MA cooking,I play with stocks all day so I’m always on my computer or phone so I literally send out attacks as soon as they come back.

Then none use bot . you are all hyperactive.
When it coincides that I fight against several of you, I hope to see that hyperactivity.
he who is not hyperactive and is lying, will lose
because I am hyperactive
Maybe I'm wrong, maybe not. Time will tell
Alex. I've seen you on other worlds. Suffice to say, you don't hope to see my hyperactivity, you'll never want to play again. ;):D

DeletedUser5033

You haven't seen me play, you get confused with a simple routine 3-day visit
It will be a pleasure to fight against someone like you, if you are so good
----------
PLgc3 .. understand me partner, attack barbarians for 17 hours a day, can give rise to thinking about bot, it's not common
if it's true, congratulations

You haven't seen me play, you get confused with a simple routine 3-day visit
It will be a pleasure to fight against someone like you, if you are so good
Ah, refreshing to hear such optimism. I've seen you play on a world before; there's no confusion. I wish you the best, but I now expect there will be no accusations or excuses when you've either given up or been overrun.

DeletedUser5033

If you say so, I hope you are not mistaken
You haven't seen me play in dragoon mode or seriously
What you value or have seen, is not valid, if I have never played here, I only came for a tourist visit
::::::::::::::::::::::::
You can remind me when you won me while I was in a tribe

Please
because I played only in tourist mode or once in DOA and nobody touched me
they took away my villages, when I was no longer active, because Doa went to the new world and told me to go with them

¿ Do you assume that you will win someone without watching him play? o_O
------------

I said, it will be a pleasure to fight against you, I have not said that I have defeated you, but you suppose that you will invade me, I see that you trust you very much. that's fine friend but don't anticipate events
May the best win , it would be better said

If you say so, I hope you are not mistaken
You haven't seen me play in dragoon mode or seriously
What you value or have seen, is not valid, if I have never played here, I only came for a tourist visit
::::::::::::::::::::::::
You can remind me when you won me while I was in a tribe

Please
because I played only in tourist mode or once in DOA and nobody touched me
they took away my villages, when I was no longer active, because Doa went to the new world and told me to go with them

¿ Do you assume that you will win someone without watching him play? o_O
------------

I said, it will be a pleasure to fight against you, I have not said that I have defeated you, but you suppose that you will invade me, I see that you trust you very much. that's fine friend but don't anticipate events
May the best win , it would be better said
Considering I've disseminated every single "top player" on EN servers, and most of US servers with precision and finesse, I'd find it hard to believe you'd stand a snowballs chance. Very few players pose a challenge for me, the ones who do I respect immensely and learn every bit of information I can from them. I've played under quite a few names, Alex, and recollect one such as EN41 was one where you burned out quite quickly.

DeletedUser5033

The Spanish server, is almost dead, hyper small world, I come to move here definitely
Everything you have seen from my visits were tourist, to see and know the English worlds.
Now is the first time I come to play

yes yes, that was a tourist visit, but if I played alone in the middle of 4 alliances xD
¿ My God, how do you rate that ?
tourist visit
play alone, in a foreign world for the first time, in the middle of 4 enemy alliances, I remind you that I left alliances because they recruited me and I declared war
¿It won't be that you value, something meaningless?

they recruited me, I saw that they were casiteros and I left the tribe, and I declared war 1 vs 50

DeletedUser5033

The Spanish server, is almost dead, hyper small world, I come to move here definitely
Everything you have seen from my visits were tourist, to see and know the English worlds.
Now is the first time I come to play
because you don't value me as of now, which is when I really come to play this server in the long term ;)
I'm not better than anyone, I just come to play and have fun, and I will try to give competitiveness :)
give me a margin, to find friends and join a tribe or improve a weak tribe :rolleyes:
I am a foreigner unknown to most

greetings tribal companions and good luck

DeletedUser3148

there is a way to confirm it the innocence
show your attacks with paladin's weapon, ax thorgard
View attachment 1386
people don't usually show it, because whoever uses bot can't afford to be discovered
I have 4 years of experience nothing more:(
You only have 1300 attacks. Wtf. You need to start farming lmfao. I can send out 800+ every day (4 villas, 50 runs per villa, 4 farm runs). 1300 is literally 8 farm runs for me.

DeletedUser3148

Very few players pose a challenge for me, the ones who do I respect immensely and learn every bit of information I can from them.
<----- This guy can take you down.
My ISP decided to cut my internet (idiots said I callin saying I was moving) which fried my router. I'll have a screenshot of my "Axe weapon" tomorrow. As the file is too large to post via mobile.
With us posting proof that we are not botters, but in fact highly active vets with more than 20 years of combined experience (Myself, Pglc, Aero), we demand you apologize to us for accusing us of using cheats Alex.

DeletedUser5033

You only have 1300 attacks. Wtf. You need to start farming lmfao. I can send out 800+ every day (4 villas, 50 runs per villa, 4 farm runs). 1300 is literally 8 farm runs for me.
Have you thought that maybe I'm accumulating items and analyzing where to really start xD
I am analyzing the world
My game cannot be read by achievements or attacks on barbarians, I am something different
let's say I have 4 years of experience, which is little compared to others, but they have been very intense, since I have been learning and improving all that time
Patience, coldog
I'm not the typical rookie you're used to eating :)
most of you play in beast mode, have more points than ... have more troops than ... have more resources than ...
here in the forum, I'm just waving, chatting and officially introducing myself :p
there will come a time, that many tribes wish to have me in their ranks .:rolleyes:

by the way I only had 30 villages where you had your 200 :rolleyes:
I with 200 villages, pulverize your stats :cool:
half world played.jpg

Remember, only half of the world I played , In a much smaller world than you would play .
That was years ago, I was quite a rookie, I have continued training and improving without attracting attention for years

I apologize publicly for the accusations , sorry
----------------------
I feel a heat inside me, there is something beating inside me, don't wake him up

DeletedUser5033

I officially appear on this server in English, I am AlexHann, the legend of dragoon.
Now my adventure begins on this server, I do not come to destroy newbies, I come to fight against professionals with 20 years of experience

My dragoon is not afraid of terrifying clowns
(((( all in good spirits, just to make the forum more exciting ))) ;)

DeletedUser3148

I'm not the typical rookie you're used to eating :)
most of you play in beast mode, have more points than ... have more troops than ... have more resources than ...
here in the forum, I'm just waving, chatting and officially introducing myself :p
there will come a time, that many tribes wish to have me in their ranks .:rolleyes:

by the way I only had 30 villages where you had your 200 :rolleyes:
I with 200 villages, pulverize your stats :cool:
View attachment 1389
Remember, only half of the world I played , In a much smaller world than you would play .
That was years ago, I was quite a rookie, I have continued training and improving without attracting attention for years
My world was non relocation with my entire area being nobled within a few months. It took me a full month to relocate to the new front line and build nukes there. Relocation worlds are super easy to get bash. 17M obp isn't anything compared to my overall stats. You say I only eat "Rookies," you don't win 4 worlds placing in the top for OBP by just fighting rookies. Ask Any of my tribe members. I fought on front lines in every single one of my world wins. Just wait and watch
@Monsieur Meowzalot @PLGC3 This noob really doesn't know who I am. He doesn't understand that I've played against the best of US players and smashed them.

Call me a rookie killer all you want, I've got 4 top 4 OBP wins under by belt. You don't get there by leaving the "professionals" alone.