• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is MFD Marked for Death?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2615
  • Start date

DeletedUser4271

Can I merely point out that alot of MFD players do spend money on this game.A good example is poopy. we all but destroyed his nuke on one of our members villages and in two days he had what 1k calv 215/250rams and like 150 cats? if that isnt obvious pay to win then fudge me boys. so please go stuff your whole omg were not pay to win poo up your bums yeah.

On another note. You will notice that apart from Andaria no other tribe is spending a overtly large amount of money.THAT is why tribes have teamed up against you.If you can rebuild nukes and armies within two days then of course everyone is going to jump on you. that stuffs literal cancer to the player base because for a normal player that would take near damn 2 weeks at this stage to get anywhere close to that amount of troops. yet in 2 days he has it. alot of players will end up going " well whats the point in fighting if he can just rebuild it in two days or even less. screw this ill go to another game where they cant do that"
I've seen it happen every world for the past dozen or so and its destroying this game.

Caelum, ever think of the rss cost to do such a thing? Also, troops already queued? I have things that'd make your tribe cry hard. It's called being outplayed and outfarmed, your main is still a baby village from what I gather on the map. Also, report of you destorying said persons nuke? Interested to see what you consider "destroyed".
1y1b3y.jpg

DeletedUser486

Can I merely point out that alot of MFD players do spend money on this game.A good example is poopy. we all but destroyed his nuke on one of our members villages and in two days he had what 1k calv 215/250rams and like 150 cats? if that isnt obvious pay to win then fudge me boys. so please go stuff your whole omg were not pay to win poo up your bums yeah.
Most crowns spent by MFD has gone into the tribe skills, which doesn't even come close to what ABO have put in. Aside from that a few walls were coined up in strategic locations to allow for tribal support to hurt back in the "ridiculously named" op that ran last week.
Poopy's nuke didn't take the total loss you think it did, nor would his queues and res have been empty when he did lose troops. If poopy were spending money, some of it would have gone to contributing the tribe skills as everyone else who can afford to chip in has done. Poopy is no different in that sentiment.
tumblr_o6au12DtmY1r48pgoo1_500.gif

On another note. You will notice that apart from Andaria no other tribe is spending a overtly large amount of money.THAT is why tribes have teamed up against you.If you can rebuild nukes and armies within two days then of course everyone is going to jump on you. that stuffs literal cancer to the player base because for a normal player that would take near damn 2 weeks at this stage to get anywhere close to that amount of troops. yet in 2 days he has it. alot of players will end up going " well whats the point in fighting if he can just rebuild it in two days or even less. screw this ill go to another game where they cant do that"
I've seen it happen every world for the past dozen or so and its destroying this game.
We are not surprised that several tribes are fighting us. The level of aggression, experience and teamwork we bring to the world, anything less would not nearly be enough. That's not to say we won't continually poke at your morale for being so outmatched that you needed a coalition

Nor will I change my original stance that declaring war at start up because BP dropped and players went into province clear mode threatening a member of your tribe was a dumb idea. Declaring war would not have affected the outcome for that player. Instead, what you did is brought your tribe into the crosshairs. Making support across the tribe more complex. Do you understand that yet? Instead of having everyone send little bits of DT to the player under threat, acting like an experienced and level headed leader, and putting the effort to ensure the longevity of your individual member who was struggling. You put your entire tribe out. If you and PeaceFrog haven't realised this VERY BASIC CONCEPT OF EARLY GAME MEMBER PRESERVATION, then I do not know why, or how, you have both been leading tribes for so long.
2p43qe.jpg

Back to the coalition. It is not unusual for a loud or obvious threat to require or incite tribes working together (though from where we come from, it was traditionally reserved for those tribes that were already running away with the world unchecked: see W40 ENT) we certainly did ask for it, and we are having a blast.
However. In 15 years of playing tribal wars. I have never seen a diplomatic layout as ridiculous or as; and I really want to emphasise this next word; pathetic as I have seen today. And I already have low opinions of F R as Cael well knows in PM.
This diplo list screams inexperience from leaders who boast experience and world wins under their belt. It screams that you don't really have an idea of what tribal wars means. It screams that you have no concept that even though it is requiring 4 and more tribes to fight MFD that THIS level of diplomatic apathy removes conflict from the rest of the map. Players are reaching nobles, and rather than the world exploding with a bang, it whimpers along as cowards sheepishly noble small barbs, and warriors are restricted by the agreements of their tribe.

UNue28A.png

MFD are 50 players strong. 50 players worth of villages that IF by some chance you were able to break our will, which is what would be needed to break this tribe, that is all the logistical growth that can be gained amongst the tribes attempting to secure that victory. So what about the players and the tribes who aren't at the forefront of what is currently the only war on en41. ABO who share very little real estate with our tribe, and those who do are already dying ridiculous deaths. The other tribes who won't benefit for an extended war with a tribe they don't have the front line to affect.

You think a few perceived crowns kills the player base? How about a world devoid of conflict, or interest, a world devoid of growth. All of you self proclaimed leaders who fail, world after world, to provide your followers with any kind of meaningful experience or introduce new strategies and skills to learning players.
How about those of you who knowingly abuse and break the rules to gain that advantage over those who play within the parameters of the game rules.

MFD are more than a bunch of loud, arrogant, aggressive players who put a little bit of money into the game.
We are fighters; We are here for fun, battle and bloodshed, we are here to pummel and be pummeled.
We are defiant against the pathetic nature that worlds turn to, we refuse to bow to the cowardly trend of sim building and butt hugging, world after world.
We Are Tribal Wars and we will devastate every tribe in our way until you get good enough to stop us.
We see you, and we are coming for you. All of you. Don't like it? Get ready. Get experienced. Get good. And do something about it.​

I sincerely believe I speak for MFD when I say this.
This is my declaration. This is my line in the sand.
Here, I am Yatogami, rightful ruler of the Bastille tribe Kings and Vassal to Lord Poopy and Titus of W41 Marked For Death
and loyal to all those standing with me.

Most crowns spent by MFD has gone into the tribe skills, which doesn't even come close to what ABO have put in. Aside from that a few walls were coined up in strategic locations to allow for tribal support to hurt back in the "ridiculously named" op that ran last week.
Poopy's nuke didn't take the total loss you think it did, nor would his queues and res have been empty when he did lose troops. If poopy were spending money, some of it would have gone to contributing the tribe skills as everyone else who can afford to chip in has done. Poopy is no different in that sentiment.
tumblr_o6au12DtmY1r48pgoo1_500.gif

We are not surprised that several tribes are fighting us. The level of aggression, experience and teamwork we bring to the world, anything less would not nearly be enough. That's not to say we won't continually poke at your morale for being so outmatched that you needed a coalition

Nor will I change my original stance that declaring war at start up because BP dropped and players went into province clear mode threatening a member of your tribe was a dumb idea. Declaring war would not have affected the outcome for that player. Instead, what you did is brought your tribe into the crosshairs. Making support across the tribe more complex. Do you understand that yet? Instead of having everyone send little bits of DT to the player under threat, acting like an experienced and level headed leader, and putting the effort to ensure the longevity of your individual member who was struggling. You put your entire tribe out. If you and PeaceFrog haven't realised this VERY BASIC CONCEPT OF EARLY GAME MEMBER PRESERVATION, then I do not know why, or how, you have both been leading tribes for so long.
2p43qe.jpg

Back to the coalition. It is not unusual for a loud or obvious threat to require or incite tribes working together (though from where we come from, it was traditionally reserved for those tribes that were already running away with the world unchecked: see W40 ENT) we certainly did ask for it, and we are having a blast.
However. In 15 years of playing tribal wars. I have never seen a diplomatic layout as ridiculous or as; and I really want to emphasise this next word; pathetic as I have seen today. And I already have low opinions of F R as Cael well knows in PM.
This diplo list screams inexperience from leaders who boast experience and world wins under their belt. It screams that you don't really have an idea of what tribal wars means. It screams that you have no concept that even though it is requiring 4 and more tribes to fight MFD that THIS level of diplomatic apathy removes conflict from the rest of the map. Players are reaching nobles, and rather than the world exploding with a bang, it whimpers along as cowards sheepishly noble small barbs, and warriors are restricted by the agreements of their tribe.

UNue28A.png

MFD are 50 players strong. 50 players worth of villages that IF by some chance you were able to break our will, which is what would be needed to break this tribe, that is all the logistical growth that can be gained amongst the tribes attempting to secure that victory. So what about the players and the tribes who aren't at the forefront of what is currently the only war on en41. ABO who share very little real estate with our tribe, and those who do are already dying ridiculous deaths. The other tribes who won't benefit for an extended war with a tribe they don't have the front line to affect.

You think a few perceived crowns kills the player base? How about a world devoid of conflict, or interest, a world devoid of growth. All of you self proclaimed leaders who fail, world after world, to provide your followers with any kind of meaningful experience or introduce new strategies and skills to learning players.
How about those of you who knowingly abuse and break the rules to gain that advantage over those who play within the parameters of the game rules.

MFD are more than a bunch of loud, arrogant, aggressive players who put a little bit of money into the game.
We are fighters; We are here for fun, battle and bloodshed, we are here to pummel and be pummeled.
We are defiant against the pathetic nature that worlds turn to, we refuse to bow to the cowardly trend of sim building and butt hugging, world after world.
We Are Tribal Wars and we will devastate every tribe in our way until you get good enough to stop us.
We see you, and we are coming for you. All of you. Don't like it? Get ready. Get experienced. Get good. And do something about it.​

I sincerely believe I speak for MFD when I say this.
This is my declaration. This is my line in the sand.
Here, I am Yatogami, rightful ruler of the Bastille tribe Kings and Vassal to Lord Poopy and Titus of W41 Marked For Death
and loyal to all those standing with me.

tl;dr

DeletedUser4271

one can not simply build 1k calv. 250 rams and 150 cats in two days. not without buying them early finishes and stuff.
Given in my experience. an attack upon a established tribe has and always will be a reason to go to war.Was i meant to let my players be attacked ? sooner or later it would have escalated.into war.We share too many provinces to not. this way we merely got a head start .
Though you do seem to dislike the fact that both the hive and fr fight you rather more than any other tribe.Why you almost sound like you want us as friends sometimes.

DeletedUser486

It's impressive how many inaccuracies you fit into that short post.
No. Player vs Player to establish province dominance is not a declaration of war.
Yes, it will eventually lead to war as tensions rise through continued conflict.
No, it didn't need to be immediate war so that you could plan ops and defense ready to actually start a fight you could initiate with momentum.
Yes, you did get a head start, towards your tribe being destroyed.
No, we don't dislike it. As we said, our continued reference to it is all part of the PnP, or for those of you new to that concept, Politics and Propaganda. It is a method of discrediting you and your tribe in your abilities. That is what these posts are for, what yours should have been before we hijacked it and turned it back on you.

We don't mind that you are working together, we are enjoying this war. What disgusts us is the full extent of the hugging on this world means there is no other conflict, which will turn the world stale. TSV is already failing, The HIVE are taking a beating, F R are taking a beating and now ABO are taking a beating. And once again for those who didn't hear me the first every times, your diplomacy will kill you faster than we will.

one can not simply build 1k calv. 250 rams and 150 cats in two days. not without buying them early finishes and stuff.
Given in my experience. an attack upon a established tribe has and always will be a reason to go to war.Was i meant to let my players be attacked ? sooner or later it would have escalated.into war.We share too many provinces to not. this way we merely got a head start .
Though you do seem to dislike the fact that both the hive and fr fight you rather more than any other tribe.Why you almost sound like you want us as friends sometimes.
Your experience is garbage. I know your other name, I know you're not a caliber of player I would associate with in regards to anything outside of a friendly hello. An attack upon an established tribe? Are you serious? Check out the name of the game; TRIBALWARS. Skirmishes, as you were informed, are merely part of early game to establish your area. You senselessly drug your tribe and allies into war over an insatiable ego (you talk about yourself way too much here, seriously) and foolish assumptions. You were free to attack us, please, weed out our weak. You, however, had to clamor onto any sliver of advantage by points you could, because you knew your tribe couldn't hold up against "an established tribe" on a member to member basis. You did get a head start; especially when one of yours decided to play catawars. How is Wimax doing these? As far as nuke replenishment, again, assumptions. If used properly, domination plus multiple tiers of multipliers make troop production insanely fast. I can promise you that the amount of coins going into nuke production to speed queue times isn't nearly as much as you think.

DeletedUser4271

Your experience is garbage. I know your other name, I know you're not a caliber of player I would associate with in regards to anything outside of a friendly hello. An attack upon an established tribe? Are you serious? Check out the name of the game; TRIBALWARS. Skirmishes, as you were informed, are merely part of early game to establish your area. You senselessly drug your tribe and allies into war over an insatiable ego (you talk about yourself way too much here, seriously) and foolish assumptions. You were free to attack us, please, weed out our weak. You, however, had to clamor onto any sliver of advantage by points you could, because you knew your tribe couldn't hold up against "an established tribe" on a member to member basis. You did get a head start; especially when one of yours decided to play catawars. How is Wimax doing these? As far as nuke replenishment, again, assumptions. If used properly, domination plus multiple tiers of multipliers make troop production insanely fast. I can promise you that the amount of coins going into nuke production to speed queue times isn't nearly as much as you think.
and you good sir take my own pnp far to seriously. wimax is doing plenty fine my good friend.I havent had the sheer time to play like i used too.Not in the worlds you probably didnt play with me.that is why my calibre has dropped.Its hard to be at the top when the most you get is 5-10 minutes a day of game time. In recent worlds yes.i've dropped considerably from what i once was.but that was when i was still in school and had much more time to give to the game. I've never said I was a good player.im a good(debatable dependent on which side of the war) leader/adviser i help out where i can but it is you who seem to think that i think im a good player.Once perhaps i could have went toe to toe with some of the best we had in worlds past. An example being en21. where around 12 players from UTD failed to take a single of my villages. but im long past having the time to do that kind of playing again.

DeletedUser5014

Your world is fun. We decided to entertain ourselves, we start playing en41. There are 60 of us. We play under new names. We'll teach you how to play.

DeletedUser4271

Your world is fun. We decided to entertain ourselves, we start playing en41. There are 60 of us. We play under new names. We'll teach you how to play.

Is this possibly some members from en21's FRA tribe coming over? i know that you and S-I were fairly close that world.and some of S-I have joined this one together.

DeletedUser4271

Lol you immediately start begging for a place with the Russians? How desperate are u?
how is asking if a player that has a french flag as his profile picture. if he is a member of the tribe FRA from the world of en21 begging to join them?.For your information i was at war with FRA from the entirely of said world. I would not join white flag.I didnt even know they were russians nor that they played the prior world.
its all good and fun when its between myself and mfd.but please dont go insinuating that i'd abandon my tribe over some russians.I might be many things but disloyal is not one of them.

DeletedUser5037

how is asking if a player that has a french flag as his profile picture. if he is a member of the tribe FRA from the world of en21 begging to join them?.For your information i was at war with FRA from the entirely of said world. I would not join white flag.I didnt even know they were russians nor that they played the prior world.
its all good and fun when its between myself and mfd.but please dont go insinuating that i'd abandon my tribe over some russians.I might be many things but disloyal is not one of them.

Are you serious? or just memeing?
If you're serious i would like to do a friendly suggestion. Google a french flag, and then a russian one.
I feel sry for you, please have a nice day and dont forget that Google is your friend.

DeletedUser2979

Is this possibly some members from en21's FRA tribe coming over? i know that you and S-I were fairly close that world.and some of S-I have joined this one together.
then you should know that only 2 or 3 of FRA finished that world anyway

DeletedUser4944

What are kids learning in school these days? Is knowing the flags of the big countries not one of the basic things? Or is every flag with red white and blue french to you? Only thing I can say is if you didn't learn it in school follow discoturken's advice and google it. Save yourself from moments like this.