• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Is MFD Marked for Death?

• Thread starter DeletedUser2615
  • Start date

DeletedUser5055

Umm, I think we may be complaining or bragging. Different ppl have different minds, right?
Many tribe fighting MFD is a good thing for me, who want a war game. So far I see respectable warriors and cowards among enemies. No matter who they are, objective of the game is to defeat all others.
Like one of MFD said before, we are playing not for points/vp. MFD are playing for bash, taking it as fun.
So far we get what we want and enjoying the game.
I would like to read more of your reviews if you will, a game with a commentator is always more interesting.

I am not here to seek attention, I want to put my attention on what the forumers here have to say.
this world is getting interesting ;)

DeletedUser486

Welcome to the forums, always good to see new faces here.
This thread is not only about MFD. The forum is already pretty dead so opening new threads about everyone won't get you the attention you so desperately desire. It's not only about MFD. But they are the active and like a bit of banter / taunting. So that already makes them the best targets because they will actually respond. However, I'm not sure if MFD is bragging or complaining about all these tribes working together against them. I'm getting some mixed signals here.
Bragging that it DOES take so many tribes to take us on. Emphasising that BECAUSE all those tribes are still struggling that they shouldn't really consider themselves good.
Not complaining, because
G7XcjZ.gif

DeletedUser486

Can u MFD's pls send a screen of how many TSAR BOMBA incs u got atm? :p
So is the Tsar Bomba op done? Was that it? I'll be honest, we had no idea what Tsar Bomba meant. I had to google it.

"The Soviet RDS-220 hydrogen bomb (code name Ivan[3] or Vanya), known by Western nations as Tsar Bomba (Russian: Царь-бо́мба, tr. Tsar'-bómba, IPA: [t͡sarʲ ˈbombə], lit. Tsar bomb/Emperor Bomb), was the most powerful nuclear weapon ever created."

You named this op after the largest Nuke to ever be detonated? Way to overestimate the effect you guys would have. I have so many questions, but only one I want answered. Where do you go from here? You analogized your effort with the largest most devastating weapon ever tested but MFD is still here, so what is the next one possible going to be compared to?? Or do you plan to go backwards, until you reach like, the invention of gunpowder, where it is just your smallest member actually doing any attacking?
EDIT: A 3 tribe op was named after the biggest nuke ever detonated.

Hard to say the same for TSV, though, huh? From what I hear more and more are learning about Leo what we learned on the last world. TSV is bleeding. Soon 3 tribes working together will be down to 2. 2 and a half weeks into the world. That must be pretty tasty, no? @Caelum2 ? @PeaceFrog ? Come on guys, it's not as fun without the same Bravado YOU all brought us to the forums with. Leo has long given up on his SOLE bragging point from 2 weeks ago.

Whether we ultimately win or lose, MFD are having a blast. Loving every minute of the attention, so why won't you come out and play?
8mfXi0M.gif

DeletedUser4271

So is the Tsar Bomba op done? Was that it? I'll be honest, we had no idea what Tsar Bomba meant. I had to google it.

"The Soviet RDS-220 hydrogen bomb (code name Ivan[3] or Vanya), known by Western nations as Tsar Bomba (Russian: Царь-бо́мба, tr. Tsar'-bómba, IPA: [t͡sarʲ ˈbombə], lit. Tsar bomb/Emperor Bomb), was the most powerful nuclear weapon ever created."

You named this op after the largest Nuke to ever be detonated? Way to overestimate the effect you guys would have. I have so many questions, but only one I want answered. Where do you go from here? You analogized your effort with the largest most devastating weapon ever tested but MFD is still here, so what is the next one possible going to be compared to?? Or do you plan to go backwards, until you reach like, the invention of gunpowder, where it is just your smallest member actually doing any attacking?
EDIT: A 3 tribe op was named after the biggest nuke ever detonated.

Hard to say the same for TSV, though, huh? From what I hear more and more are learning about Leo what we learned on the last world. TSV is bleeding. Soon 3 tribes working together will be down to 2. 2 and a half weeks into the world. That must be pretty tasty, no? @Caelum2 ? @PeaceFrog ? Come on guys, it's not as fun without the same Bravado YOU all brought us to the forums with. Leo has long given up on his SOLE bragging point from 2 weeks ago.

Whether we ultimately win or lose, MFD are having a blast. Loving every minute of the attention, so why won't you come out and play?
8mfXi0M.gif
Im not allowed to post much.because our allies are too sensitive to seperate my own personal opinions from my tribes.soz blame my council

DeletedUser5012

Giggles...
Not a single complaint. This world is amusing. The red sea will continue to part. Mfd is here to fight, kill and laugh. Yay fun times.

It's curious that no one is mentioning the beginning stages of mrt style tribes... I mean, we all knew it would happen... Some weak tribe would recruit as many members as they could stuff into their tribe. This world isn't even that big, folks. Do ya really need 60-100 members just to compete??? If ya answer is yes, I pity you... But not nearly enough ta be letting ya live and build.

DeletedUser5054

ye that shit hurt.. :p
was also sure i dodged my nuke, but really fucked up xD

funny tho, that the 3 of u needed help from a p2w to get me :)

DeletedUser486

What's funny is that YOU needed 4 tribes working an op that barely did anything, and one of those tribes is now falling apart.
What we are doing is working together as a tribe, our leaders are leading the charge and they are BEASTING.
What's funny is 3 players getting help from a fourth is funny to you, while 1 tribe getting help from 3 others is hilarious to us.
tenor.gif

DeletedUser5054

at least i'm having fun for free, while ur boy there is going broke over a browser game, or even worse, using his daddy's credit card ^^
now please return to celebrating like a madman cuz ur p2w friend took 1 town xD

DeletedUser486

at least i'm having fun for free, while ur boy there is going broke over a browser game, or even worse, using his daddy's credit card ^^
now please return to celebrating like a madman cuz ur p2w friend took 1 town xD
This was merely calling you out. As for Poopy taking one town down, that is way off the mark. I''m actually losing count of his kills. Boasting endlessly over one death is what you guys have been doing. I just come back with more stuff to post, and poopy is usually the one feeding it to me xD

DeletedUser5054

"you guys"? i'm talking for myself, not on behalf of my tribe or anyone else.
so what exactly r u calling me out for? only things i've done so far is sending fakes when someone has asked for it, nuking u (good dodging until i leveled ur wall and hq with cats btw), and having some fun on the forums :)

As far as the excuse of "thinking" you dodged offense, what did the report show as a haul? Like 80k resources? Did you conveniently "think" you "dodged" those too? I'm merely a bystander until I see a report I think this is all a publicity stunt by Yatogami to advertise his new album, which may I add is dropping quicker than Ganja's noble potential.

DeletedUser5054

@zalot, what u on abt abt me being on abt? xD think i'm buzzin too hard to understand u.. :cool:

DeletedUser5054

and hell ye that hurt, was ready for a dodge there but was cought up in ring of elysium and forgot xD

and hell ye that hurt, was ready for a dodge there but was cought up in ring of elysium and forgot xD
But, didn't you JUST claim;
ye that shit hurt.. :p
was also sure i dodged my nuke, but really fucked up xD

funny tho, that the 3 of u needed help from a p2w to get me :)

Were you sure you dodged it? Or were you ready to? You know, if you send troops out to attack a barb, they don't die during incoming. ;)